Bonnie: Reborn's True Savior!

J-Awesome_One

gk1rmgN.png

Bonnie proceeded to go through a gate passage way and got to a new area. She didn’t really know where she was so she took out her Pokegear and looked up where she was. It said Beryl Ward and to the right was Beryl Bridge. She tried to continue north but vines were blocking the entrance to Beryl Ward.

RsLXlSa.png

She looked at her Pokegear again and looked where she could go. More to the left was an area called Rhodochrine Jungle. Just like before, Bonnie figured a place filled with plants would be a good place for them to use that PULSE Machine. So she headed out that way. It didn’t take long for her to reach her destination.

DFuXRlL.png

It was quite different from the Malchous Forest. A lot more trees were covering the sky. Bonnie was so distracted however, that she fell down a whole that was covered to look like a pile of leaves. She and Dedenne had hit their heads hard, knocking the both of them out. When they woke up, they both had horrible headaches.

Bonnie: Ow. My head hurts. Are you ok Dedenne?

Dedenne: Denene.

Bonnie: Good. Where are- huh?

In front of her were 2 Nuzleafs.

6K7egfO.png

They stared at the both of them and snickered. Bonnie looked around the area and realized they were in a big cage. 1 of the Nuzleaf flipped a switch and a door came down. They laughed again and then left.

Bonnie: Hey! Get back here and let us out! Do you both hear me!?

No matter how much she yelled though, they didn’t come back. They couldn’t do anything but just sit there and wait for someone to come and let them free. Fortunately, someone did come and find them in the cage. Unfortunately, that some was Fern. But when he saw her in the cage, he burst out laughing and ran the other way from the cage for a little bit.

Bonnie: Hey! Where are you going!?

Fern: -comes back still chuckling- I’m sorry. I had to go away to try not to laugh in your face.

yUGYxqt.png

Bonnie: Urgh! Shut up Fern!

Fern: Seeing you trapped in that cage is just too much. You look so helpless. It suits ya.

Bonnie: I’m not helpless!

Fern: Then get out on your own.

Bonnie: I… I can’t…

Fern: Ha! Knew it. But wow. Imprisoned by Nuzleaf? I came up here in hopes of finding a Gym Leader, but all I find is a scrub in a cage.

Bonnie: I’m not a-

Fern: Hush. By the way, how many badges do you have Bonnie?

Bonnie: Not that it’s any of your business but… 2.

Fern: And it took you what? 3 days to get them? I already have 2 and it only took me barely 24 hours. Who’s a better Pokemon Trainer now?!

Bonnie: Can you just please get me out of here?

Fern: Normally I wouldn’t, but you caught me in a good mood pipsqueak. Top dog Fern’s here to help you out. I’ll let you out if you get on your knees and beg.

Bonnie: What?!

Fern: You heard me. Get on your knees and beg.

Bonnie couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Here she was, stuck in a cage and this jerk would only let her out if she got on her knees and begged. She looked down at the ground, clenching her fists. She took 1 knee. She was considering doing it but she knew if she did Fern wouldn’t not let her hear the end of it. On the other hand, she didn’t know if anyone would come out there and free her. She placed her other knee down on the ground.

Bonnie: I… Please let me go.

Fern: Good start. Now say “I’m a pipsqueak noob”

Bonnie: I’m a… I’m a pipsqueak noob.

Fern: Good. Good. Now say “Fern is all around a better trainer than I, Bonnie.”

Bonnie felt insulted that he wanted her to say that. She hated saying this just to get free. She looked up at him and stood up.

Bonnie: I’m all around a better trainer than you, Fern!

Fern: That’s not what I said. Get back down on your knees or I’m leaving your ass here.

Bonnie: No! I’d rather rot out here than to grovel at your feet.

Fern: Tch. Suit yourself. Later loser!

With that, Fern left the area. Bonnie kind of regretted what she did but she didn’t want to bow down to Fern. She stayed in the cage for a bit longer until something surprising happened. Out of nowhere, a Chatot came walking out and pulled the lever, freeing Bonnie from the cage.

Chatot: Chat Chat! “Release Bonnie!” -walks away-

Bonnie: Release Bonnie? Wait. The only person I know who has a Chatot is that Taka guy? Did he set me free?

Bonnie pondered about that for a moment but then snapped back to reality. She started to venture throughout the jungle. She soon came to a cave and inside it, she found another cage much like to the 1 she was in but with an officer inside. She pulled the lever and the door opened. She ran inside to make sure if the officer was ok.

gx3eOys.png

Bonnie: Hey. Are you alright?

Policeman #3: I’m alright. I fell into a random pit trap and when I woke up, a group of wily Nuzleaf had tossed me in here.

Bonnie: Yea. I know how that feels. -nervous chuckles-

Policeman #3: Now that I’m free, I’ll get back to the station! It’s been too long!

Bonnie: Alright. Be careful out there.

Policeman #3: Ohh. Before I leave, are you planning on trying to take care of Team Meteor?

Bonnie: That’s why I’m here.

Policeman #3: I would have you come with me but if you’re this far, then that means the chief gave you permission to walk around. I saw Team Meteor put something down on the ground more north of here. You’re gonna have to find 3 levers to make it even so you can cross it safely.

Bonnie: Ohh. Thank you for telling me!

Policeman #3: No problem. Be safe and good luck!

The policeman ran out of the building and back to the station. Bonnie now went in search for the 3 levers. Near the cave she was in was another cave. When she explored it, she saw 1 lever there.

2AAsodH.png

She pulled it and could hear something outside. She was hoping that it was the thing turning so she could cross it. As she went further into the jungle, she crossed and bridge and saw yet another lever, which she pulled.

dHZgEpb.png

She heard the same noise. Next, she saw a big building. She went inside and saw a person sitting there.

ZBWBMpn.png

Survivor: Hey there. Are you injured? How about your Pokemon? I’ve gathered plenty of supplies here to last until the crisis is over.

Bonnie: Ohh. Well I guess my Pokemon could use some healing up.

Survivor: Great!

Bonnie called out all of her Pokemon and the guy sprayed Potions on them and gave them Ethers. In no time at all, they all felt back to tip top shape. She returned them all back to their PokeBalls. Bonnie thanks the survivor and was about to leave when he stopped her.

Survivor: Before you go, some time ago, I heard what appeared to be yelling in the room back here. I’m too afraid to go see what it was. I’m not sure if you’re busy or not but could you take a look for me?

Bonnie thought about it. She was busy dealing with Team Meteor but then again, this could be 1 of those missing Police Officers. She decided to quickly go investigate. When she got there, she could see a Growlithe looking down a big hole in the floor. The Growlithe saw her and moved away and notioned her to look down the hole. She cautiously did and couldn’t believe what she saw.

QEBuKOB.png

It was a police officer but he had wood splinters going through his body. He didn’t survive the fall. Bonnie backed up out of shock. She didn’t want to see more death. The Growlithe then ran out of the room and building and presumably back to the station. Bonnie literally ran out of the room and building. She didn’t want to go back in there for any reason. She tried pushing that memory to the back of her mind and continued looking for the final lever. She eventually found it and pulled it.

hOWrmPf.png

She then went as far north as she could and saw the thing the officer was talking about. It was now able to be walked upon. In the next area, she could see Team Meteor Grunts. She battled them all and then came to a building. She went inside and could see a Team Meteor Grunt and another Police officer.

PMgeo0b.png

Team Meteor Grunt: Hey! This is private business! Stay out of it!

Bonnie: You’re holding an officer hostage! How about you let him go!

The grunt threw out his Pokemon but he was no match for Bonnie. After the battle, Bonnie ran up to the last lost officer.

tviV8Ph.png

Bonnie: I’m glad to see you’re ok.

Policeman #4: Me too. Thank you so much for saving me. Listen, the Meteors are gathering up just ahead. Be careful alright?

Bonnie: I will. Before you go back though… you should know that 1 of the officers didn’t make it.

The officer had a surprised/upset expression on his face. Bonnie felt the same just telling him that.

Policeman #4: Thank you for telling me. I’ll make sure to tell the chief.

Bonnie: Good. I’ll deal with them.

The officer then walked out of the building. Bonnie walked south and finally encountered some of the higher ups of Team Meteor. She could see ZEL and Taka but there was a hooded member next to them. She couldn’t see who was under the mask.

12YNDwV.png

Zel: You!

Taka: Oh hey Bonnie.

???: What is it now?

Bonnie: Stop the PULSE Machine now!

Taka: This is the trainer that defeated the PULSE in Jasper.

zEl: Bonnie is also responsible for destroying the PULSE in Obsidia.

Bonnie: And I’m about to make it 3 with this 1.

Taka: I invited her up here so we could all deal with her together.

???: Ahh. That was you.

Bonnie: Uhh… Yea…

She didn’t know why but this hooded member was giving her the creeps. Maybe it was because she couldn’t see his face or it was the voice but he gave her the chills.

???: An alley cat parading as a tiger. Heroism is vainglory.

Bonnie: I’m not sure what that means but I know what I’m doing is the right thing to do.

???: Doesn’t matter if it’s right or wrong. All that matters is that there is no hope in what you are doing. But don’t worry. You will learn. You’ve stepped out of your alley and into the world. I will introduce you to the cold pain of reality.

???: Hey! How about instead of triple teaming her, you all focus on me!?

Everyone looked back and up towards the sky. A rather large Pokemon was flying down towards the others with a little girl on it.

Bonnie: -excitedly chuckles- Heather! You’re here!

RmBfREz.png

Heather: Well of course. I said I wanted to beat up the bad guys. But we can do this together now.

zEl: Isn’t that the daughter to the Beryl Ward Gym Leader and-

???: I know who she is. What I wanna know is why is she here?

Heather: I’m here to beat you bad guys up duh! And also to help out my friend here.

Bonnie: Yea! You all better watch out!

???: Reckless. The both of you. Weren’t you raised to be more responsible?

Heather: I don’t care! People always try to stop me from doing things all the time but their rules are totally stupid anyway!

???: Just because you do not udnerstand something does not make it “stupid.” That’s-

Heather: Ugh! Would you just shut up!? You sound like my dad! I’m here to beat you up! Not get lectured!

???: It seems you still have much to learn about the cold truth of reality young child. Taka? ZEL? Deal with Bonnie and protect the PULSE. Leave the girl to me.

Taka: Sure thing. I guess we’re battling again Bonnie.

zeL: I guess we have no choice… I’m sorry Bonnie but-

Zel: It’s payback time!

Bonnie: Even if the 2 of you team up, I won’t lose!

The battle started between the 3 of them. Despite Bonnie being by herself, she was able to hold her own and defeat the team of Taka and ZEL. Taka didn’t seem to care but ZEL seemed pissed off.

Taka: Well that’s not good.

Zel: We lost to her again?! Ugh!

zEl: Since the PULSE has been deactivated, there is no longer any purpose in defending this location.

Taka: If that’s the case, I’mma make myself scarce. You coming?

zeL: Umm… I-I guess so…

The 2 of them ran off into the jungle. Bonnie watched as they vanished from her sight just to make sure they wouldn’t try to ambush her from behind.

Bonnie: You need help Heather?!

Heather: I’m good but you did awesome Bonnie!

???: Tch. So they just run away. Crobat, return! -runs away-

Bonnie: Hey! Where you going!?

Heather: Salamence, return!

The 2 girls ran after the hooded Meteor member but didn’t have to run far. When they caught up to him, he was stopped by a couple of police officers and the Chief.

???: What?!

Police Chief: Sorry but there’s nowhere to run. You are completely surrounded.

???: Unbelievable! An ambush! Those grunts can’t do anything right. They were supposed to detain the city officers.

Police Chief: Ohh, but they did.

???: Huh? Then how-

Police Chief: Thanks to Bonnie, we were able to restore our force.

???: You?

Heather: You found all of the officers?

Bonnie: Yea. The Chief asked me to.

Heather: Wow. That’s pretty cool.

Bonnie: -chuckles- Thanks.

Pokemon Chief: Now let’s find out who you really are!

The Police Chief swiftly removed the hood. Everyone but Bonnie were shocked to see who it was. The person was wearing all purple. Even his hair was purple but it was sticking up. He kind of looked like Cain but more mean. Heather started tearing up.

qSxMVQe.png

Bonnie: Huh? Heather, what’s wrong?

Heather: That’s… That’s my… father…

???: You just had to do this in front of her didn’t you?

Bonnie: Wait. WHAT?!

Heather: I knew you were a jerk… But I didn’t think you were evil… I-I can’t…

Bonnie: It’s ok Heather. Just try to breathe slowly.

Heather: No! Salamence, get us out of here!

Out popped Salamence and she hopped onto it. It flew up into the sky and disappeared. Bonnie felt horrible for Heather but her father seemed somewhat relieved.

Bonnie: How… How could you do this?

???: For right now, this does not concern you. But still, this is easier if she isn’t here.

Police Chief: Corey, Leader of the Beryl Ward Gym right?

Bonnie: He’s a Gym Leader?!

Corey: As I said before, this does not concern you.

Police Chief: But I don’t understand. The Gym Leaders are among the Reborn’s most trusted citizens… Why help Team Meteor?

Corey: -chuckles- Never put too much stock in authority. Your eyes are opened for the 1st time right now aren’t they? Then welcome to reality. It’s cold. It’s cruel. It’s life.

Police Chief: You mean to tell me that there are others?

Corey: You’d be stupid to think otherwise. Not everything is so nice and simple. You’re just like the people in the slums. Your paradise-candyland is just a crack dream.

Police Chief: This is all shocking news. But those are some big words for someone who’s going to be facing the judge?

Corey: Are they? Honestly, you’ve done nothing here. All you’ve done is unmask a father before his daughter. You showed her what all girls eventually learn. And that’s pain.

Bonnie: Wow… She was right about you. You are really mean to your daughter. I can’t believe you.

Corey: Hmph. You shall learn it soon enough as well.

Bonnie: Wh-What do you mean?

Corey: You want to apprehend me? I’ll be waiting at my Gym.

A big ball of flashing light came from Corey’s jacket and blinded everyone. When everyone was able to see again, he was gone. Bonnie was scared as to what Corey could have meant to what he said to her.

Bonnie: He’s gone. What now?

Police Chief: It’s obviously a trap but… we know where he’s going. Let’s head out men!

Bonnie: Wait! What do I do?!

Police Chief: He seems to be waiting for you. I suggest you heal your Pokemon and then go meet him. You can lure him out and we can arrest him.

Bonnie: Well… alright. Sounds like a plan.

The policemen and chief left to go to Corey’s Gym. Bonnie went to the Pokemon Center in Beryl Ward to heal her Pokemon up. She felt bad for Heather for what she had to go through in her life with her dad. He did not seem like the nicest person to be around. But she knew she had to stop him before he did anything dangerous to other people.

Pokemon Team

Spoiler

YaNNZFp.gif

Dedenne/Male/Level 29

Nature: Timid/Ability: Pickup

Held Item: None

Moveset: Parabolic Charge/Nuzzle/Charge Beam/Charm

lMVfAAM.gif

Espurr/Female/Level 29

Nature: Rash/Ability: Own Tempo

Moveset: Psybeam/Fake Out/Psyshock/Light Screen

VE0EI8E.gif

Floette/Female/Level 29

Nature: Sassy/Ability: Symbiosis

Held Item: Rose Incense

Moveset: Fairy Wind/Razor Leaf/Magical Leaf/Wish

DVDVM5N.gif

Lapras/Female/Level 30

Nature: Calm/Ability: Shell Armor

Held Item: Sea Incense

Moveset: Water Pulse/Perish Song/Ice Shard/Sing

gsOlO9D.gif

Tyrunt/Male/Level 29

Nature: Lax/Ability: Sturdy

Moveset: Stomp/Ancient Power/Bite/Stealth Rock

pgL9oj1.gif

(Shiny) Phantump/Male/Level 29

Nature: Adamant/Ability: Natural Cure

Held Item: Quick Claw

Moveset: Astonish/Leech Seed/Feint Attack/Growth

REBORN CHARACTER RATES

Spoiler

Fern: (0/10 NO CHANGE!) - She had to meet him again while trapped in a cage of all places. But she finally stood up for herself against him.

ZEL: (0/10 NO CHANGE!) - Seemed super pissed with Bonnie when he saw her again. She still doesn't understand why he talks to himself but considers him a threat.

Taka: +1 (4/10) - Bonnie is starting to think that he's just there to be there for some reason. He had to have been the 1 to send that Chatot to save her. She trusts him just a little bit more despite being involved with Team Meteor.

Corey: +0 (0/10) - That's Heather's dad and not only is he a Gym Leader BUT is also apart of Team Meteor?! She thought Heather was just being over dramatic when they 1st met but now she believes her whole-heartedly now. He seems to be planning for something on Bonnie which has her nervous.

Heather: +3 (10/10) - The 2 young strangers seem to have become quick friends. Bonnie is worried about Heather though. She hopes she's alright after finding out about her Dad being with Team Meteor.

• Like 1

I0ahK7i.png

After getting her Pokemon healed, she searched the ward for the Gym place. It took a bit but she finally found it at the top of the ward. She stared at the building pondering what Corey could have install for her. Would the 2 even have a Gym Badge Battle and if she won, would he give her the badge? She knew who he was. Why would he follow the League rules? But she couldn’t think about that. She entered the building but was shocked to see the Police Chief standing by the entrance.

bekEvRY.png

Bonnie: Chief? What are you doing standing here by the entrance?

Police Chief: Bonnie! Thank goodness your here. Listen. The situation has taken a turn for the worse!

Bonnie: Are you ok?

Police Chief: I am but my men aren’t.

Bonnie: What happened?

Police Chief: Well we followed Corey in here but he somehow vanished! Then those glowing reactors spewed out some kind of gas and my men completely lost it! Look at them. They’re lost and confused.

Bonnie stared at the tanks of lightly colored gases in the tanks and then looked at the policemen. They were acting weird just walking around in random directions. She was scared that something like that would happen to her.

Bonnie: Alright. Thanks for the heads up.

Police Chief: Please do anything you can to save my men.

Bonnie: -turns around to the computer monitor- Hopefully Ame can give me some advice on him. I know we’re gonna have to battle. -presses the call button-

vX5DOdb.png

Ame: Bonnie! How you doing?

Bonnie: I’m… alright.

Ame: That’s good. So you’re at Corey’s Gym. Well then you might encounter his Corrosive Mist Field.

Bonnie: Corrosive Mist Field?

Ame: Mhm. It’s a scary tactic that will poison any active Pokemon that it can every single turn!

Bonnie: That… doesn’t sound good.

Ame: Don’t worry. It may sound daunting but it has a glaring weakness. Since the poison is tied to the mist, you can use the air against him! Also, the noxious gas is combustible, so Fire-Type Pokemon can eat right through it. Just try not to use too much fire though! Or just bring a Pokemon that can clear the air. That way, you can just power through his team!

Bonnie: Alright. Sounds difficult but I’m gonna try my best.

Ame: Good luck Bonnie!

The computer monitor went black. Bonnie looked back at the tanks. Before going to look for Corey, she went to all the cops and tried to get them out of their weird state of mind. The only thing she could do was battle them but luckily, that seemed to have brought them back to their senses. Afterwards, she went looking for Corey but couldn’t find him anywhere in the gym. She then noticed that the tanks filled with the gases had buttons on them. She cautiously pressed 1 and some of the colors changed. She did this a couple of times until they were all blue. She could see that a door appeared in the back of the tanks. So she went between some and through the door. Inside, it looked like a normal house. When she got to the bedroom, she found Corey standing there.

GpJ1uFR.png

Corey: So Bonnie… you found me after all.

Bonnie: I don’t know what you’re thinking but I wasn’t trying to-

Corey: Hush. You are nothing but a little girl. You know nothing of the real world yet. Trying to play the role of a hero. Destroying all 3 of my PULSE-Tangrowth systems that I oversaw. And then you revitalize the City Police Department, causing them to ambush me. And then have them out me in front of my own daughter.

Bonnie: I was just trying to do the right thing! And how am I supposed to know they were going to do that?! Or even know that you were her father?!

Corey: Silence! Tell me… have you come here for my badge… or my blood?

Bonnie: Whoa whoa. Wait. I only wanted a Gym Badge from you. I don’t want any kind of trouble.

Corey: Well “hero,” you are caught up in nothing but trouble. I shall be returning to my arena. There, I will show you misery.

Bonnie: But I-

Corey walked past her without listening to what she was going to say. She was now truly scared what was going to happen in that room but she knew she had to try to stop him. She bravely marched up to the room that he was talking about and stood on the opposite side from him. He stared at her menacingly for a couple of seconds.

GVKgSil.png

Corey: I will bar nothing. You’ve forced my hand Bonnie.

Bonnie: But I didn’t do anything wrong! Can’t you see that?!

Corey: You need to learn about real life. Reality.

Bonnie: Corey…

Corey: There’s nothing left for me to lose. The only reason I’ve kept going through the years was for Heather. She was my singular denial. My 1 hope and memory of her… And now she may never speak to me again.

Bonnie: You don’t know that. It might take time but she might come-

Corey: Stop. I know more about my child than you do. You have only known her for a couple of minutes. I have known her her entire life. But when I ask myself why this happened? Well, there’s only 1 answer. You.

Bonnie: I was just… I-

Corey: You ruined the small splinter of life I had rebuilt. So allow me to bring you down with me.

Corey took out a remote and pressed a button. The tanks inside the room turned red and the room started to fill up with gas. Bonnie was starting to cough up a lot.

TPP9OzE.png

Bonnie: What… -coughs- Wh-What is this… -coughs-

Corey: I’ll give you a chance Bonnie. If you can defeat me in battle, I will let you go. But if you lose, you die in here. Well, as long as the gas in here doesn’t kill you 1st.

Bonnie: What!? -coughs roughly-

Corey: Then again, it seems you don’t really have a choice now do you? Let the battle commence!

Bonnie went to reach for her PokeBall but she felt weak. She fell to her knees and then onto her side. She felt her life slipping away from her every second she was in that room.

Corey: Maybe we won’t have to battle.

Bonnie: -starts to wheeze- I can’t… bring out any… of my other… Pokemon… Dedenne… It’s all… up to you…

Dedenne: Dedenne!

Dedenne ran out to the battle field and got into an attack stance. Corey didn’t seemed threatened by it at all.

Corey: Pathetic. Your last line of defense is a Dedenne? So be it. It shall be perished along with its trainer. Suffer!

Corey threw out his Pokemon. It was a really uphill battle for not only Bonnie but Dedenne. She not only had to fight to stay awake but also to give Dedenne attacking commands. But 1 after 1, Corey’s Pokemon came in and almost immediately went right back. Maybe it was because Dedenne didn’t like what Corey was doing to its trainer but for whatever reason, Dedenne was able to defeat all of Corey’s Pokemon. He was stunned. Bonnie would be too but she was gasping for breath. Corey couldn’t believe that a little mouse was able to defeat all 6 of his Pokemon.

Corey:… A deal is a deal. -takes out the remote and presses the button-

A filter fan on the ceiling activated as well as the tanks stopped blowing out the smoke. In a couple of moments, all the bad gas was out of the room. Bonnie was starting to feel stronger again. She had enough strength to sit upright on the floor. Dedenne ran up to her and nuzzled her cheek. Bonnie was so happy about winning the battle and staying alive. She had no idea Corey would try something like this. She looked up at Corey.

Corey: Savor this victory Bonnie.

Bonnie: -getting her breath back- I can’t believe… you even tried to… kill me!

Corey: You survived. That’s all that matters. For every joy, bitter misery rushes after. But… You seem genuine. You’re not going to end me are you?

Bonnie: You mean like kill you? No.

Corey: Of course not. After all, you’re just a child. So you’ll probably just toss me over to the police. I have a better idea.

Bonnie: What’s that?

Bonnie: This is the most succulent idea I’ve had in years… Bonnie, come to Beryl Bridge. Whatever answers you desire, I’ll give you there.

With that, Corey exited the building. Bonnie eventually got enough strength to stand on her feet and somewhat walk out of the building. She kind of had to hold onto the walls or anything she could grab to not fall but as she made it to the outside, she gradually was able to walk without help. She went to the Beryl Bridge and was met with Corey and all of his Pokemon outside of their PokeBalls.

xemj6YG.png

Corey: Right. You’re done. You’ve served me well, but now you’re free. Get lost.

1 by 1, 4 of his Pokemon walked away. Nidorina went to walk away but it truned around and looked at Corey 1 last time. Its eyes also met Bonnie’s. It got a sad look on its face and then slowly walked away. Bonnie felt bad for it. The Crobat stayed there for a moment but after being yelled at by Corey, it eventually flew away. After that, he went to the edge of the bridge and dropped all their PokeBalls.

Bonnie: Corey… Why?

Corey: You’ll get your answer soon enough. So, I suppose you want to know why I joined Team Meteor yes?

Bonnie: Well yea. I would like to know.

Corey: I was cursed by my own luck. There was a ring… A brilliant Ruby Ring.

Bonnie: Ruby Ring? I think Heather had it when I last saw her.

Corey: Yes. She does. I purchased it from a collector some time ago. I’m not 1 for jewelry but it was the most dazzling ring I had ever seen. I decided that the woman I fell in love with would be introduced to this ring. Not long after our marriage my wife became pregnant. We were both very excited. Back then, I was… happy. I was also naive.

Bonnie: What happened to her mother.

Corey:… She didn’t survive Heather’s birth.

Bonnie: Ohh… I’m sorry.

Corey: No use in apologizing. Nothing will bring her back or make anything right anymore. The day she died… I was told it was because of a mechanical error during delivery. But that wasn’t all. The doctor assigned to her had taken the ring and would not return it to me.

Bonnie: Why did they want the ring?

Corey: I’m not sure. I never got to find out. But what I did find out is that he had been dispatched by Team Meteor to obtain it.

Bonnie: Team Meteor going after jewelry? That doesn’t seem right.

Corey: Nevertheless, no matter what I did, I was unable to recover it. So in order to keep it…

Bonnie:… You joined Team Meteor to keep the ring didn’t you?

Corey: Yes. I did.

Bonnie: That’s insane! Do you really think your wife would want you to do that?!

Corey: Don’t bring her up into this!… But, I suppose she would not. I was selfish. I was trying to hang onto the last bit of happiness I had. I placed my own desires above what was best for Heather. And because of it, she’s gone.

Bonnie was shocked at what Corey had told her. She still didn’t like the reason why he joined Team Meteor but she could understand why. Corey walked up closer to the edge of the bridge.

Bonnie: Corey, what are you doing?

Corey: Bonnie… As you have stated before, Heather has the Ruby Ring. She’ll be hunted for it.

Bonnie: Right. Team Meteor will be after her. I’ll try to find her and then bring her back and we’ll-

Corey: No Bonnie.

Bonnie: No? What do you mean no?

Corey: She will need you more now than ever.

Corey jumped up onto the ledge of the bridge. Bonnie didn’t know what was going on. She thought her mind was playing games with her. There was no way he was standing on that ledge just now.

Bonnie: W-W-What are you doing?! Get down from there! You might fall!

Corey: I no longer have the right to call myself her father.

Bonnie: Corey, you don’t have to do this! Just explain what happened and she might understand!

Corey: -turns around and looks up at the sky- My love, I’ll be with you soon.

Bonnie: NOOOO!

Bonnie went to lunge for him but it was too late. He fell backwards and plunged to the ground below him.

qTV2ipT.png

Bonnie was horrified with what she just witnessed. She never saw anyone kill themselves. She didn’t know what to do. She stumbled backwards away from where Corey fell. Tears started to swell up in her eyes.

Bonnie: -sobbing- W-W-WHY!? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT?! WE COULD HAVE HELPED YOU!

She sobbed uncontrollably. She not only felt bad for him but also for Heather. She didn’t know that her own father was dead now. But a voice snapped her back to reality. But it wasn’t a voice she wanted to hear. Not now.

0DJ9iWJ.png

Fern: Wow. What a moron.

Bonnie tried to stop crying but she wasn’t able to do it fully. She was at least able to not make crying noises. Fern came walking up and noticed her face.

Fern: Oh my god. Are you crying because that dumbass decided to throw himself off of Beryl Bridge?

Bonnie: What is wrong with you?! He took his life and you’re calling him a moron?!

Fern: Chill it pipsqueak. I really don’t care. It’s not like I knew the guy. So some old dude wants to throw himself off the bridge and plummet to his death. So what?!

Bonnie: You truly have no soul to say such things.

Fern: Whatever. The only thing I’m sad about is that he’s the reason I came up here.

Bonnie: What do you mean?

Fern: You know he’s the Gym Leader right?

Bonnie: Yea but-

Fern: I wanted his badge and now I can’t battle him for it. Tch. What a waste. Did you battle him?

Bonnie: Yes but that’s not important right now.

Fern: Wait. Let me guess. You beat him and he didn’t give you the badge before killing himself?! That’s priceless!

Bonnie: Just leave Fern. Please. Go.

Fern: Whatever. You’re no pi-

Before Fern could finish his sentence, a huge explosion occurred. Both Bonnie and Fern fell backwards onto the ground. They looked each other with a surprise expression on their faces. The both of them got up and looked over the bridge to see if there was anything to find.

Fern: Bonnie! Look over there!

Bonnie: It looks like a big plume of smoke but I don’t know where that is.

Fern: Looks like it’s at the North Obsidia Ward! Right at the Grand Stairway! Something’s going down and I’m gonna find out what it is. Later loser!

Fern walked away to the explosion. While what had just happened was horrible, Bonnie was thankful that it got Fern away from her. So much had just happened. She didn’t know what to do. She tried drying her eyes. She knew she had to go and see the area as well. But when she was about to leave, she heard a Pokemon cry. She turned around and could see Nidorina. Corey’s now ex-Pokemon.

7srrLsI.png

Bonnie: -snuffles- N-Nidorina?

Nidorina: -growls sadly-

Bonnie: Did you see all that?

Nidorina: -nods its head yes-

Bonnie: I’m sorry about your trainer. He had a troubled life but I’m sure he’ll miss you too.

Nidorina: -growls sadly again-

The Nidorina walked up to Bonnie and nuzzled its head onto her stomach. She reached her hand out and started to pet its head.

aeEfBAF.png

She could tell that the Pokemon was saddened by her former trainers sudden death. She could see some tears fall from its face. Nidorina was really depressed. She gave Nidorina a full hug. It started to feel a little better but it was still sad. Bonnie knew that she couldn’t leave it alone but she got an idea.

Bonnie: Nidorina, I know I wasn’t him but I can’t stand to see you being here all alone and sad. You’re a very caring Pokemon. I can tell just by looking at you. I would be honored if you came with me on my adventure. So what do you say?

The Nidorina looked up at Bonnie with shock but also praise. It really wasn’t a Pokemon that could be left out in the wild. The Pokemon shook its head yes and stood back.

SVpcTV9.png

Bonnie took and empty PokeBall and threw it at Nidorina. It hit its head, went inside the PokeBall and then signaled that the capture was a success.

YWu7tLK.gif

Bonnie ran over and picked it up. She was glad that she had a new friend to accompany her on this adventure of hers. The PokeBall then shrunk in size and disappeared. Since Bonnie had a full team of Pokemon, the PokeBall was sent to the PC.

Bonnie: This is all too much… But I’m glad I caught that Nidorina. Alright. Time to head to the Grand Stairway. Let’s go Dedenne.

Dedenne: Denene!

The 2 of them went running off towards the Grand Stairway. So many things had happened to her already on this journey and experienced so much destruction and even death. But Bonnie knew she had to help Reborn out somehow. She wanted to help save the region.

Pokemon Team

Spoiler

YaNNZFp.gif

Dedenne/Male/Level 32

lMVfAAM.gif

Espurr/Female/Level 30

VE0EI8E.gif

Floette/Female/Level 30

DVDVM5N.gif

Lapras/Female/Level 30

gsOlO9D.gif

Tyrunt/Male/Level 30

Moveset: Dragon Tail/Ancient Power/Stomp/Stealth Rock

pgL9oj1.gif

(Shiny) Phantump/Male/Level 30

NEW CAPTURE!

Note: Considering you can't get Corey's Nidorina until after getting the 3rd badge, I got this Nidorina from the Sandbox Mode. Which means it will not have the moveset it originally knows when battling Corey.

t67W9Vp.gif

Nidorina/Female/Level 27

Nature: Brave/Ability: Poison Point

Moveset: Bite/Poison Sting/Double Kick/Tail Whip

REBORN CHARACTER RATES

Spoiler

Corey: +2 (2/10) - Despite not agreeing with his decision to joining Team Meteor, she understands why he did it. But it still doesn't excuse him for how he was treating Heather or how he tried to kill Bonnie. Still... He didn't deserve to die. That memory of him falling off the bridge will always be in Bonnie's mind now.

Fern: (0/10 NO CHANGE!) - Bonnie thought he was just a jerk but he's worse than that. He's a monster. He didn't show any kind of respect to someone that just lost their life. No matter how it ended.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Corey couldn’t believe that a little mouse was able to defeat all 6 of his Pokemon.

tsk tsk what kind of drugs was dedenne on to outspeed even crobat? one venoshock and it'd have been gg xD

but anyhow poor Bonnie, witnessing things she would never do in the canon pokemon anime

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Candy said:

tsk tsk what kind of drugs was dedenne on to outspeed even crobat? one venoshock and it'd have been gg xD

but anyhow poor Bonnie, witnessing things she would never do in the canon pokemon anime

The drug of trainer love! Lol. But seriously, I was expecting the Crobat to outspeed. Lol. Guess it wasn't trained to be a speedy mon. But yes. She has seen things no Pokemon anime character would witness. But at least she got a new Pokemon out of it... Yay? xD

13 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

The drug of trainer love! Lol. But seriously, I was expecting the Crobat to outspeed. Lol. Guess it wasn't trained to be a speedy mon. But yes. She has seen things no Pokemon anime character would witness. But at least she got a new Pokemon out of it... Yay? xD

Looks like Pokemon's loyalty is a common point of our story to all three of us. At least, she will retain Corey's philosophy: life is cruel sometimes. Hope she'll get over his death though. And once again, I was impressed. It's now the second time I see a sweep of Dedenne, kudos! Otherwise, this episode was really a nice one. I see you've put some efforts into illustrations, especially with Nidorina's scene. Special mention for the GIF you created, I like it 🙂

Keep up the good work, your run makes me like Bonnie even more now! ^_^

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

d852FyB.png

Using the Pokegear to find out where she was going to, she ended up back on the Opal Stairway. When she was here before, policemen were blocking the area but now, it was all clear to go through.

SykQ81C.png

However, Bonnie wondered why the policemen would ok having civilians or random Pokemon Trainers coming up to possibly see death and destruction. But she knew she had to go see what had happened. Along the way going up towards the Grand Stairway, she had some battles with trainers. They seemed as if they were trying to distract themselves from what had happened and to be honest, Bonnie liked the distraction. But once a battle was over, her mind went back to what she had witnessed. To what she had seen. Not only the bombing but also Corey falling off of the bridge. She finally got up to the Grand Stairway and couldn’t believe what she was seeing. There was a huge hole in the middle of the stairway. She went up close to it and looked down. She couldn’t see the bottom of it.

ZGEwAVn.png

Bonnie: Wow… I can’t believe this happened.

Dedenne: Dedenne…

Bonnie: I hope no 1 got caught in this explosion… Alright… I really need to leave. I need to get to the Lapis Ward and see if I can maybe… maybe hide Corey’s body or something. I hope no 1 saw it yet.

Bonnie took out her Pokegear again and looked up the Lapis Ward. As she was doing this, she could hear some policemen talking. Apparently, before anyone could do anything, Team Meteor had gotten away before being apprehended. Bonnie finally got the location but before she headed to the Lapis Ward, she could hear loud music coming from nearby. How could anyone be playing music at a time like this? She followed the source of the music and soon came across and strange building and someone outside of it.

tWzr9Qe.png

Bonnie: What is this place?

???: New around here huh?

Bonnie: Yea. I… kind of just came here a couple of days ago.

???: Well this is the Reborn Nightclub. It’s a little gig I run for the Ace Members?

Bonnie: Ace Members?

???: As in Reborn’s elite class. And the best way to join them? Beat the Reborn League.

Bonnie: But it doesn’t stop even after something bad happening?

???: It sucks. Trust me. But we just gotta keep this going. But hey. My break’s about over. Was just trying to enjoy the air while I could.

Bonnie: What do you do?

Arc: I run the club’s music. Ohh. Sorry. Forgot to introduce myself. Name’s Arclight. DJ Arclight. Although, I’d rather Arc.

Bonnie: Well my name’s Bonnie.

Arc: Well Bonnie, it was nice meeting you but I’m out. Peace.

Arc went back inside the Nightclub. Bonnie looked up where Lapis Ward was. Luckily, it was just to the left of the Grand Stairway. She went in that direction and started to head up to the wall of the bridge. As she came to a big building, she could see a girl with pinkish to blueish hair standing in front of the door.

???: Don't worry sister. Vengeance will soon be ours. -turns to leave- Ohh. Excuse me.

IwZkH9I.png

Bonnie: Y-Yeah. Sorry.

Bonnie moved out of the way as she let the girl walk past her. She didn't know what he deal was but she seemed really mad about something. As she continued to her destination, she was hoping no 1 saw the body yet. Maybe she could somehow take the body and give him a proper burial. But by the time she had gotten there, a group of people were already there. Bonnie got closer. She could see Victoria and another little girl there. She seemed to be around Bonnie’s age. She went up to them but instantly saw what they were looking at. It was Corey’s mangled body, splattered on the ground. His blood was everywhere. On the ground, the wall of the bridge and the building they were standing near. Bonnie was fighting back tears. The girl in front of her though was letting them flow.

DDxF5pE.png

???: I- What is-

Victoria: Shelly, honey, step away from there.

Bonnie: Oh my… That’s horrific…

Victoria: Ohh Bonnie. You’re here too. Wish we met each other at a better time.

Bonnie: I feel the same way…

Shelly: Why did… I-

Victoria: Ohh Shelly. Please don’t cry.

Bonnie: It doesn’t help anyways…

Victoria: Come on. Let’s get you inside.

Shelly: I-I can’… breathe…

Bonnie: I felt the same when I witnessed it.

Victoria: Witnessed it?

Bonnie: I was on top of the bridge when he… when he fell off the bridge…

Shelly: Y-You saw it happen?!

Bonnie: Yea… I was right in front of him. But when I tried to stop him, it was too late and he… I can’t think about it. That’ll be in my mind for the rest of my life.

Victoria: Bonnie… Alright. Let’s get you 2 girls inside.

Eclipse: Aster and Eclipse reporting. Agent Beryl confirmed deceased.

Bonnie and Victoria looked upwards towards a building and could see 2 people on the roof. Victoria didn’t know who they were but Bonnie recognized them.

r1UMSV6.png

Bonnie: Eclipse? Aster?

Victoria: You know them?

Bonnie: Yea. Me, Julia, Fern and Florinia took care of 1 of their bases in Peridot Ward and I took, along with… Fern, took those 2 on and we beat them.

Eclipse: Bonnie… Don’t think we forgot about you.

Aster: Yea! You’re gonna pay for what you did at the factory!

Victoria: What do you 2 want?!

Aster: Just making sure that that tra-

Eclipse: Shush Aster.

Bonnie didn’t know if she should tell the 2 about Corey’s involvement with Team Meteor. She knew they would find out eventually but she also didn’t want to add more stress to the situation. So she decoded to keep it to herself for now.

Eclipse: Listen here girly. It’s best if you keep your nose out of Team Meteor’s business. Come on Aster. We confirmed the subject. Mission clear.

Aster: -laughs loudly- Yeah! They’ll need us at the Stairway.

Victoria: So it was Team Meteor that blew it up.

Aster: Nooooo. You don’t say. I thought maybe it was a Sunkern that did it. Of course it was us!

Eclipse: You idiot. Why don’t you just tell them everything? Ugh.

Aster: Uhh… If you say so. So apparently underneath the Stairway, there’s a-

Eclipse: That was sarcasm you idiot! Ugh! Let’s go. -leaves the area-

Aster:… So it was. -leaves the area-

Even though the whole scene was unnecessary, Bonnie felt it was funny. Mostly because of Aster’s idiocy. But just like before, her mind went back to Corey’s suicide. The 2 girls looked back at Shelly who was just looking at the ground.

Victoria: Ohh Shelly! I’m sorry. Let’s go inside and calm down and we’ll- Ahh!

Bonnie looked in the direction Victoria was looking and saw a shadowy figure hovering above them. Bonnie stumbled backwards from the surprise. She had no idea what or who that was.

T650vmM.png

Bonnie: Wh-What is that?!

Shelly: Ohh… T-That’s Shade…

Bonnie: Wait. You know him Shelly!?

Shelly: W-Well kind of… I only know th-that he’s 1 of the G-Gym Leaders of Reborn…

Bonnie: AND he’s a Gym Leader too?! How?!

Shelly: I’m not s-sure… W-What do you want Shade?

Shade didn’t speak a word. He just stayed there floating above the carnage. Then something shocking happened. Corey’s body, along with the blood, faded away.

Victoria: He’s… taking the body away?

Bonnie: Seems like it…

As soon as everything was clear, Shade too faded away. Bonnie looked all over but couldn’t see him anywhere. How could that thing be a Gym Leader?

Victoria: Wow. Everything is just getting more weird. Let’s head inside before something else happens.

Bonnie: Yea. Besides, it’s late too.

The 3 girls went inside the building they were behind. Bonnie passed a sign that indicated that this was a gym.

Bonnie: Hey. Who’s Gym is this? Shouldn’t we ask permission from the leader 1st before we just walk in?

Shelly: I-I’m the Gym Leader here…

Bonnie: Ohh… Well nevermind what I said. That’s interesting though. You seem so young.

Shelly: I’m 12…

Victoria: Isn’t that how old you are Bonnie?

Bonnie: I am actually.

Shelly: If you 2 want to, you can umm… s-stay here if you want for the n-night.

The 3 of them walked upstairs into Shelly’s living space. There wasn’t much there but it was enough for someone to live there. Shelly walked over to her bed and laid in it.

Shelly: Y-You can sleep next to me Bonnie.

Bonnie: Sure. I’d like that. Is it ok if my Dedenne sleeps on the blankets?

Shelly: S-Sure… I’m sorry I don’t have another bed f-for you Victoria…

Victoria: It’s ok. Really. I’ll sleep on the sofa. Everyone sleep good alright?

Everyone went to their sleeping places and fell asleep.

dzeeyWK.png

Bonnie though wasn’t having a pleasant sleep. She was having a dream. It was all black and foggy. No matter which direction she went, it was just all pure darkness. She was scared. Then, she found herself on top of the bridge again. She looked to the ledge and saw Corey there. She went running for him and unlike last time, she was able to get there in time. But her hand completely went through Corey’s hand. In fact, her hand went through anywhere on his body. Corey slowly lowered his head looking down at Bonnie but there was something different about him. His face looked like how it was when Bonnie saw his body in the Lapis Ward. It was all mangled. He slowly formed a demented smile and fell backwards off of the bridge. Bonnie watched as he plummeted to the earth below him and splatter. Tears started to swell up in her eyes and she began to cry. She put her hands over her eyes and when she took them back off, she was back in the pitch black, foggy void. But then in front of her, a figure started to appear. Bonnie was trying to make out who it was. It was again Corey but more pleasant to look at. His eyes were pure white and he had some kind of aura coming off from around him. He was also more taller and bigger.

KoWBdJ9.png

Bonnie started to sob with happiness.

Bonnie: C… Corey?

Corey: Bonnie…

Bonnie: H… How are you do-

Corey: Saaave yooouuur frieeennnnd.

Bonnie: Save my friend? Who?

Corey: Saaave yooouuur frieeeennnnd Bonnie…

Bonnie: But who needs to be saved?

Corey: Staaiiiirwaaaay… Undergrouuunnnnd… Meeeteoooor…

Bonnie: Stairway? Underground? Meteor? I don’t understand.

Corey: Huuurrrrryyyyy… -fades away-

Bonnie: Wait! I don’t know what you mean Corey! COREY!

Bonnie ran towards the way Corey was but no matter how far she ran forward, she couldn’t see him. She could feel the sorrow returning back to her once again. She laid down onto the ground, curled up into a ball and started to cry.

Pokemon Team

Spoiler

YaNNZFp.gif

Dedenne/Male/Level 32

lMVfAAM.gif

Espurr/Female/Level 31

VE0EI8E.gif

Floette/Female/Level 31

DVDVM5N.gif

Lapras/Female/Level 30

gsOlO9D.gif

Tyrunt/Male/Level 30

pgL9oj1.gif

t67W9Vp.gif

Nidorina/Female/Level 27

REBORN CHARACTER RATES

Spoiler

Victoria: +1 (7/10) - She was here for Shelly when Shelly saw his body outside her Gym. She obviously cares about her a lot despite her just meeting Shelly.

Shelly: +5 (5/10) - She's been through a lot. Seeing Corey plummet to his death and then having to see his gory body, all mangled outside. Couldn't have been a good thing for her to see. But she also seems like she'd be timid if this also didn't happen.

Corey: +1/-1 (2/10) - He came back to Bonnie! But... was it a dream? And what did he mean by save your friend? Along with the other stuff he said. It just doesn't make any sense to her.

• Like 1

WYqWUzj.png

Bonnie was tossing and turning in her sleep and then all of a sudden she felt herself falling and hitting the ground. When she opened her eyes, she could see she was on the floor in Shelly’s room. No pitch blackness, no disfigured Corey or ghostly Corey anywhere. She was back in reality. Shelly came running over to her to make sure she was ok.

f3hkhUs.png

Shelly: A-Are you ok?

Bonnie: Yea… Yea. I’m fine.

Shelly: You were uhh… moving around last night a lot. I d-didn’t wanna wake you up.

Bonnie: You should have. I didn’t mean to keep you up at night if I did.

Shelly: I-it’s ok…

Bonnie: Hey… where did Victoria go?

Shelly: Umm… I think she went to the hole at the Grand Stairway.

Bonnie: She went there by herself?

Shelly: I think so…

Then Bonnie remembered the dream she had about Corey. She instantly jumped up to her feet. This surprised Shelly for she wasn’t expecting this as soon as Bonnie woke up.

Shelly: W-What’s wrong?

Bonnie: Victoria’s in trouble.

Shelly: She is?

Bonnie: Yes!

Shelly: W-Wait. I don’t mean to be mean or umm… anything but h-how do you know that?

Bonnie: If I told you, you wouldn’t believe me.

Shelly: Umm…

Bonnie: How long ago did she leave?

Shelly: Umm… About an hour ago?

Bonnie: She would have been back by now if nothing was wrong. I’m going to go to the stairway now.

Shelly: What umm… What should I do?

Bonnie: Just stay here. I don’t think you’ve gotten over what happened yesterday. And trust me. Neither have I. But I’m in a more stable mind than you are so it’s best if you stay here and just try to get better, ok?

Shely: Ohh… O-Ok.

Bonnie looked up at Shelly. She couldn’t tell if Shelly was sad with Bonnie for telling her to just stay here and that she didn’t have a stable mind to go with her. Bonnie walked up to Shelly before she left.

Bonnie: Look… I’m sorry. I hope what I said wasn’t mean.

Shelly: It wasn’t. I-I get it…

Bonnie: I just think it’s better if 1 of us stays here.

Shelly: Ok.

Bonnie: I’ll be back with Victoria in no time alright?

Shelly: Ok. Good l-luck.

Bonnie went running out of the gym but before she went to the Grand Stairway, she decided to stop off at the PokeCenter 1st. She found this to be possibly a good opportunity for her to train up her newly caught Nidorina.

Rmdnlop.png

So she deposited her Floette and took out Nidorina and continued her way to the Grand Stairway. When she got there, she noticed a ladder going down into the hole. With no other options left, she decided to descend into the hole. When she reached the bottom, she was surprised to see all different kinds of crystals and gems down there. She almost got distracted by the beauty of it.

2EEkTMM.png

Bonnie: Wooow… This place is so pretty…

Dedenne: -hits her leg- Dedenne!

Bonnie: Ow! Why would- Ohh yea! Victoria! I almost forgot! Come on Dedenne!

The 2 of them ran further below the surface. Bonnie was afraid of what she might encounter but she knew she had to keep going to find Victoria. As she made it ton the lowest part of the cave, she saw a man facing a weird looking door. As she got closer to him, he spoke to her.

qnxMnLo.png

???: Greetings Trainer.

Bonnie: Umm… Hi?

???: Do not be afraid. All I wish to do is speak to you.

Bonnie: Hmm.

???: Tell me something. Did you, as a citizen of this city, have any inkling of this place beneath it?

Bonnie: I’m not really a citizen here but… No. I didn’t.

???: Either way, I suspected not. But then again, most people do not. Most people are ignorant to the centuries of history right beneath their calloused feet. And do you know what is beyond that gate Trainer?

Bonnie: Uhh… No? What is it?

???: It’s the very core of Reborn.

Bonnie: The core of Reborn?

???: Yes. This is a sacred place. A place from where the world began. But tell me. How insolent, how utterly ignorant must 1 be to build such a wretched city right over this precious holy land?

Bonnie: Well… If they knew, maybe they-

???: No. THAT is Reborn. The city of insolence. But ironically, they built it from the symbols of that which it occludes.

???: I shall tell you young 1. Ruby, the seal of pain. Sapphire, the seal of love. Emerald, the seal of faith. And Amethyst, the seal of the beyond. Each 1 is a key.

Bonnie: A key? To what?

???: When you bring the 4 together, Reborn’s true power, its sacred rite, will be restored! We shall be rid of this malignant junkyard and beauty can be restored to the world!

The man spoke with such confidence but also seriousness that it kind of scared Bonnie. This man seemed really dangerous and focused on whatever his mission was to do. He calmed down and spoke softly to her.

???: You will walk away safely.

Bonnie: I… I can?

???: Yes. So can your friend. She’s just up ahead. Though, you’ll have to deal with the grunts that guard her.

Bonnie: Well good.

???: But when you leave, take this place with you. Share this place with the world. Remind them. This world which they have undone will itself be their undoing. Farewell.

Bonnie backed up and let the man pass her and continue back up towards the surface. She was glad that he was gone. The scary feeling she had with him there now diminished. She ran to where he said Victoria was being held and was soon face to face with Aster and Eclipse.

Victoria: Bonnie? You’re here?

Bonnie: Yea. Shelly told me you left to come down here and see what was up and since you didn’t come back for an hour, I figured you were in trouble.

Victoria: Yea. I rushed right in without even thinking and these 2 jerks caught me off guard and here I am now.

Aster: And we’re not gonna let her go! But I don’t get it. The boss just let you walk away?

Eclipse: Tch. Told you we couldn’t count on him to do our work.

Aster: We’ll just have to capture you here ourselves!

Victoria: I’ve got your back Bonnie! Let’s-

Bonnie: No!

Victoria: Huh?

Bonnie: I need to get stronger by myself. I gotta take these 2 goofs on myself. I can beat you 1 on 2 and I mean that literally! Come on out Nidorina!

Nidorina popped out of its PokeBall.

KLzpbZc.png

It looked up towards Aster and Eclipse and got into its attacking stance. Aster and Eclipse both looked at each other and laughed out loud. Bonnie didn’t understand what was so funny but before she could ask anything, the pair sent out a Lunatone and Solrock.

Bonnie: We can do this Nidorina!

Eclipse: You’re joking right?

Aster: This is gonna be a snap! I don’t know why you think you can win like this but let’s just get this over with.

Eclipse and Aster: Use Psychic!

Both Lunatone’s and Solrock’s eyes glowed up. An aura came around Nidorina. It was lifted up into the air and then thrown against the walls until it was knocked out. This wasn’t a good 1st battle Nidorina.

Bonnie: Ahh! Nidorina! Return! Go Tyrunt! Use Ancient Power!

Out popped her Tyrunt.

xFAsS0J.png

It sent the attack flying towards its opponents but the pair used their Pokemon to use Psychic to stop the attack and send it back towards Tyrunt. It moved so fast that it was unable to avoid the attack and was knocked out. Bonnie returned Tyrunt back to its PokeBall. Victoria was afraid Bonnie wasn’t thinking straight.

Victoria: Bonnie! We need to work together or else-

Bonnie: No! If I can’t do this by myself, then… Then I won’t be able to save people that are in need of saving!

Victoria: Bonnie…

Bonnie: Come on Phantump! We have to do this!

Phantump came out of its PokeBall.

Hu8pg2t.png

This time, the pair had Lunatone use Psychic to hold Phantump in place while Solrock used Rock Slide on it, knocking it out completely. Bonnie returned her beaten Pokemon and her eyes started to tear up.

Aster: Ohh look. The little girl is crying.

Eclipse: What a naive trainer.

Bonnie: -sobbing- Sh-Shut up! Come on Lapras! Water Pulse!

Lapras popped out and executed the move.

bBTJFCc.png

For the 1st time since the battle started, the move landed but it didn’t seem to affect the Lunatone that much.

Bonnie: What?!

Eclipse: We trained it up for it to take Water Type moves.

Aster: Now Lunatone, use Hypnosis!

Eclipse: Solrock, Rock Slide!

Lapras was put to sleep and then multiple rocks came crashing down on it, knocking it completely out. Bonnie was getting frustrated but also frightened. If she couldn’t beat these 2 by herself with only 1 Pokemon, how would she save anyone else? She looked behind her at Dedenne.

Bonnie: -sobbing- D-Dedenne… I need you.

Dedenne: Dedenne!

The little mouse Pokemon ran to the side of Bonnie and got into its battle stance.

C3MHinD.png

She commanded it to use Charge Beam on Solrock. Eclipse commanded Solrock to use Rock Slide to block the attack and then Aster had Lunatone use Psychic to fly Dedenne into the Rock Slide. Somehow though, Dedenne didn’t give up. The 2 then had their Pokemon use a double Psychic attack on it and sent it up towards the ceiling. It smacked the ceiling so hard that it finally lost consciousness. It fell towards the ground but Bonnie caught it just in time.

Bonnie: -sobbing- Th-Thank you for trying Dedenne. I’ll heal you up o-once this is all done. -puts Dedenne in the bag-

Aster: Had enough yet?

Eclipse: This has been entertaining but I’m starting to lose my patience with you.

Bonnie: -sobbing- G… Go Espurr!

Espurr: -pops out of the PokeBall- Espurrrr.

xh6LYxh.png

Victoria: Bonnie!

Bonnie: N-

Victoria: No Bonnie! Listen to me! I get why you’re doing this. Somehow, you think that if you’re Pokemon were stronger, you would have been able to save Corey. But you need to understand something. That’s not the case. I don’t know what happened up on the bridge but it sounded like he was battling a lot of his own demons and he couldn’t take it anymore. I’m not saying what he did was right but… There was nothing anyone could do. Even if you were twice as strong as before, it wouldn’t have changed anything.

Bonnie: But… If I can’t do it myself-

Victoria: Friends can help you! And that’s what you need right now! Please Bonnie! Let me help you!

Bonnie: I… I…

Eclipse: Alright. That’s enough. Solrock! Psychic! On the girl!

Aster: You too Lunatone! Psychic on the girl as well!

Bonnie: Wha- -screams in complete pain-

Victoria: Bonnie! Stop attacking her! She’s just a little girl!

Eclipse: We’ll stop when she’s dead.

Bonnie: -continues to scream in pain- NOOOOO! STOP IT PLEASE! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Then something unexpected happened. Espurr looked at Bonnie, its trainer, being in severe pain. It looked back at Aster and Eclipse and made an angry face. The 2 didn’t really seem intimidated. But then, Espurr started to scream and then glow. Everyone was shocked at what was happening, Even the Lunatone and Solrock were shocked enough that they stopped their attack on Bonnie. She had difficulty standing but she did and also watched as her Espurr evolved into a Meowstic.

Ra0Iv6q.gif

Bonnie: -chuckles weakly- Meowstic…

Meowstic: Meowwwstic!

Victoria: Wow! It evolved to protect you Bonnie!

Aster: Wow! That’s cool!

Eclipse: Aster! Don’t be impressed with our enemy!

Aster: Ohh… Uh, right.

Eclipse: Anyways, even if it did evolve, it’s still a Meowstic. What is it gonna do to us?

Meowstic: Meowstic? Meow… STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!

All of a sudden, the pendant it was wearing flashed and blinded everyone temporarily. Whenever regained their vision, they could see a green aura coming off of Meowstic. Bonnie was impressed with her newly evolved Pokemon.

0uLFskS.png

Bonnie: Meowstic… I can’t believe you have this much power!

Meowstic: Meowstic Meow!

Aster: What the- What’s going on?!

Eclipse: I don’t know! I’ve never seen a Meowstic with that much power before! It’s unbelievable!

Bonnie: Victoria?

Victoria: Yea?

Bonnie: Let’s team up and take these 2 down!

Victoria: You got it!

Victoria sent out her Pokemon and the double battle started. But not surprisingly, the battle didn’t last long. Whatever was going on with Meowstic had powered up its moves drastically and damaged the foes Pokemon drastically. Aster and Eclipse called back their Pokemon.

Aster: What the hell?! What did you do to that Meowstic?!

Eclipse: That thing’s way too powerful! We have to fall back!

Aster: The boss said it was fine anyways!

Eclipse: Don’t think this is over Bonnie!

Aster and Eclipse ran out of the cave. Victoria called back her Pokemon. Since everything calmed down, Meowstic also felt calm. Bonnie and Victoria noticed that it was back down to its normal power when it was fully calm.

Victoria: Wow… Your Meowstic is quite the Pokemon.

Bonnie: Yea… I’ve never seen that happen before.

Victoria: Hey. What’s that necklace its wearing?

Bonnie: Ohh. A friend of Meowstic’s gave it to it. She’s not here anymore unfortunately though…

Victoria: Ohh. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to bring up a bad memory up.

Bonnie: No no. It’s ok. You didn’t know.

Victoria: It is really pretty though.

Victoria went to lift the pendant part of the necklace up but she found that she couldn’t move it. In fact, she couldn’t see any kind of string attached to it. As she looked closer, she was astonished to see that the pendant had fused to Meowstic’s body.

g5V9pPY.png

Victoria: What the…

Bonnie: What is it?

Victoria: The pendant... It’s fused to Meowstic’s body!

Bonnie: What?! Let me see. -tries to take the pendant off- It’s… It’s not coming off! You’re right!

Victoria: I think I know what caused Meowstic to get its powers boosted.

Bonnie: You mean the pendant?

Victoria: Yea. What else could it have been?

Bonnie: Well… I suppose that’s the only thing that makes sense.

Victoria took another look at the pendant. She stared at it for quite some time. Her eyes widened as if she figured something out.

Bonnie: Victoria? What’s wrong?

Victoria: Nothing’s wrong but… the colors and the texture of that pendant. Doesn’t it remind you of something?

Bonnie: Hmm…

Bonnie thought hard about it and then it came to her. All the gems and crystals in the cave they were in. They all looked like the pendant. Bonnie was shocked and amazed. But that only meant 1 thing to her.

Bonnie: Oh my gosh!

Victoria: What is it?

Bonnie: That means that Lacy was here.

Victoria: Lacy?

Bonnie: That’s the person who gave Meowstic her pendant. But that’s just… unbelievable.

Victoria: Wow… I wonder what she was doing here.

Bonnie: Me too. Maybe I’ll figure it out someday.

Meowstic: Meowstic! -smiles-

Bonnie: You did a good job Meowstic. Take a good long rest. -returns Meowstic back to its PokeBall-

Victoria: Thank you Bonnie for saving me.

Bonnie: I should be thanking you. If you didn’t give me that speech, I don’t know if I would have snapped out of that weird mood I was in.

Victoria: Well still. Thank you. But wow. This whole thing was weird.

Bonnie: Hey. Did you talk to a weird guy?

Victoria: Yea. He told me about the gate up there.

Bonnie: That’s what he talked to me about too.

Victoria: That’s odd. Do you think maybe it’s better for them somehow if people know about this place?

Bonnie: I don’t see how that would help them.

Victoria: Me neither.

Bonnie: -gasps- Oh my god!

Victoria: What? What’s wrong?!

Bonnie: It’s Shelly! I totally forgot about her!

Victoria: Ohh… Ohh yea! I forgot too! I hope she’s ok!

Bonnie: Let’s go to a PokeCenter 1st and then back to her Gym. I need to heal up my Pokemon.

Victoria: Alright. Let’s go.

The 2 friends then went back up the cave above the surface and then went on their way to a PokeCenter. Bonnie felt so much better than how she felt the day before. She knew now that she can’t save everyone and that having friends help you was a good thing.

Pokemon Team

Spoiler

YaNNZFp.gif

Dedenne/Male/Level 32

40VlWxa.gif

Meowstic/Female/Level 35

Nature: Rash/Ability: Competitive

Moveset: Extrasensory/Shadow Ball/Psyshock/Light Screen

VE0EI8E.gif

Floette/Female/Level 31

DVDVM5N.gif

Lapras/Female/Level 30

gsOlO9D.gif

Tyrunt/Male/Level 30

pgL9oj1.gif

t67W9Vp.gif

Nidorina/Female/Level 27

REBORN CHARACTER RATES

Spoiler

Shelly: (5/10 NO CHANGE!) - Bonnie doesn't think she can do much of anything considering how she's doing after the events the night before. But she feels bad for, in a way, putting Shelly down.

Victoria: +3 (10/10) - Victoria helped Bonnie out tremendously with her inner struggle of wanting to be stronger and saving people. She has become a true friend to Bonnie.

Btw, credit to @Candy for editing the Meowstic sprite so that it'd have the pendant on it!

• Like 2

Up594Vg.png

The 2 girls headed out of the PokeCenter with both their teams now fully healed. They went back to Shelly’s Gym and up to her living quarters. She was just sitting on the couch when they reached the upstairs.

nQBnQRQ.png

Shelly: O-Ohh! You 2 made it…

Bonnie: Yea. We did.

Victoria: Are you doing ok? Sorry it took so long.

Shelly: It’s ok and umm… I guess I am…

Bonnie: Well… That’s good.

Victoria: -whispers to Bonnie- She’s so not good still.

Bonnie: -whispers back to Victoria- Well what do we do?

Victoria: I don’t know but I’m worried for her. She apparently knew him through her friend?

Bonnie: Yea. Heather.

Victoria: Well… I guess we should go get some help.

Bonnie: From where though?

Victoria: Hmm… I think there’s a psychiatrist in this ward. His name is Dr. Connal. Do you think if you could go see if he’d be willing to see Shelly?

Bonnie: Yea. Sure. No problem.

Victoria: -talking regular volume- Alright. Well, see you in a bit Bonnie.

Shelly: H-Huh? Where umm… are you doing?

Bonnie: I just need to do something really quick. I’ll be back in no time. And I won’t get captured.

Victoria: Very funny Bonnie.

Shelly: Ohh. Ok. Well… Bye I guess then.

Bonnie: See you both soon.

Bonnie exited the Gym and headed towards the building. Luckily, she found the place fairly quick. Unfortunately though, as she went for the door, it swung open fast and bashed Bonnie in the face. She stumbled backwards from the shock and pain, holding her nose.

B0fzMmG.png

Bonnie: Ow my nose! Ugh! I just don’t have luck with doors do I?

???: Huh? Ohh! I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hit you with the door.

Bonnie: It’s ok. I’ll be fine… eventually.

???: Good. But if you don’t mind, I have to get out of here, right now… Finally…

The girl ran away from the building as if she had just saw something terrible happen in there. Now Bonnie was a little nervous what she was gonna see when she went in. She placed her hand on the doorknob, twisted it and opened it. As soon as she was inside, she was greeted with a loud voice almost right in front of her.

9A5ToWo.png

???: Hi!

Bonnie: Ow! My ears!

???: Ohh. Whoops! You’re not Laura!

Bonnie: No I am not!

???: Did you see her? She just left.

Bonnie: Yea. She kind of bashed my nose with the door.

???: Ouchies! But wait. Who are you? And why are you so glowy?

Bonnie was somewhat unsure what the little girl meant. Maybe she meant her personality or how she 1st presented herself. Or maybe she was just plain crazy. Bonnie stared at the girl with confusion.

Bonnie: Uhh… Glowy?

???: Come up here and let me introduce you to everyone!

The little girl swiftly grabbed Bonnie’s hand and pulled her upwards more into the room. Bonnie didn’t know what she had gotten herself into but just wanted to get the Doctor and get out of there.

Anna: So to start off, hi! I’m Anna and this is my Jirachi, Nostra!

Bonnie: Wait. Jirachi?!

Anna: Yea! Isn’t it cute?!

???: Anna, it’s just a stuffed doll.

Anna: Noel, you know that’s not true! Your Cleffa, Nomos, even says so!

Bonnie turned to see who Anna was talking to. When her eyes met with the boy she was talking to, she blushed. She started to feel like she had butterflies in her stomach. Surprisingly, the boy seemed to have the same reaction seeing Bonnie.

gb0EyPF.png

Bonnie: Uhh… hi. I’m Bonnie.

Noel: Hey… I’m Noel.

Bonnie: It’s uh… It’s nice to meet you Noel.

Noel: Same to you Bonnie…

Bonnie: -talking to herself in her mind- Why am I feeling like this? I never had this feeling before. I wonder if this means something?

Anna: So over here is Charlotte! She’s SO pretty! You just have to see through the burn scars.

Bonnie: Burn scars?

Bonnie looked over the girl Anna was introducing to her. She had a lot of red clothing on and her hair was pinkish red. But she couldn’t see any burn scars are her. Charlotte seemed highly irritated with the statement Anna made about her.

Charlotte: Again with that Anna? I told you I have no burn scars? See? No scars.

Noel: Seriously Anna. There aren’t any on her.

Bonnie: I don’t see any on her either.

Anna: But… Ohh! I’m sorry! I’m so insensitive! I promise I won’t mention them again. I was just saying you’re pretty!

Bonnie: Uhh… Is she always like this?

Charlotte: Always.

Noel: Yep.

Anna: Like what?

Charlotte: Anyways, hi. So you saw Laura on her way out huh?

Bonnie: Yea. She seemed relieved to be getting out of her for some reason.

Charlotte: Yea. That’s no surprise. But that’s my sister and she’s also 1 of Reborn’s Elite 4.

Bonnie was shocked hearing this. Throughout her adventure here, she didn’t expect to meet any of the Elite 4 Members until she was challenging the Elite 4 in official battles.

Bonnie: Your sister is apart of the Elite 4 Charlotte?!

Charlotte: Yea but awesome kind of runs in our family. No big deal.

Noel: Might as well mention as well that Anna-

Anna: Yea! Laura is SO cool! By the way, Charlotte and Noel are also Gym Leaders!~

Bonnie:… Anymore secrets I should know before she just randomly blurts them out?

Charlotte: Yes but I’ll save that for a different time. Well if we ever meet again that is.

Anna: Yeeeaaa. I’m gonna miss Laura but I’m glad she’s finally getting out!

Bonnie: Why is that?

Noel: Well the doctor isn’t really all that-

Anna: The Doctor is super mean!

Charlotte: Yea. That’s about right. See, this is an orphanage as well as a psychiatric place.

Bonnie: Seems like a weird 2 things to combine into 1 building.

Charlotte: Well the “good” Doctor only lets us go when we become of age or he decides to let us go. Luckily for Laura, today is her birthday. She gets to get out of this horrid place.

Noel: The Doctor is scary…

The sound of how Noel said that sentence melted Bonnie’s heart. She felt really bad that this person was being really mean to these children. Especially to him.

Bonnie: That’s horrible.

Anna: Yea! He has a really strong Electric Type Pokemon and he uses it in his “therapy”… It really hurts…

Bonnie: What?! Why?!

Charlotte: We have no idea.

Anna: Nostra thinks some of his past patients have died.

Bonnie: That’s… insane…

Anna: I believe it! If you’re around him and you’re quiet enough, you can hear voices.

Noel: Anna please. You cannot hear any voices. I’m sorry about my sister. She can be like that sometimes.

Bonnie: It’s uhh… It’s ok.

Anna: Ohh yea! Why are you here Bonnie?

Bonnie: Something terrible happened to my friend and she needs the Doctor to help her get through this problem.

Anna: Awe!~ I’m sorry something bad happened but no! You mustn’t bring the Doctor to them! That’ll only worsen the problem.

Bonnie: Is he really that bad?

Noel: She’s crazy but I agree with her on that.

Anna: Wait… Nostra says he’s coming! Eep!

Anna stood at the side of the room. Bonnie stared at the door in front of her waiting for whoever this was to walk out. The Doctor finally emerged from the doorway. Bonnie could instantly feel some kind of negative energy from this person. He even looked bad. He had on a lab coat of sorts. He seemed cynical. He walked up closer to Bonnie. She was frightened with his presence.

uyaIvpB.png

???: Ahh. A visitor. I was right to wonder at the noise.

Bonnie: Ohh. I’m sorry. I uhh… I hope I wasn’t too loud or anything.

Sigmund: Of course not. But greetings. I am Dr. Sigmund Connal but you may refer to me simply as the Doctor.

Bonnie: Well if that’s what you want… Doctor?

Sigmund: Indeed. So how may I help you?

Bonnie: Uhh… Well you see, I uhh-

Anna: She heard there were some Gym Leaders here and just wanted to check them out!

Bonnie: Yea yea! That!

Sigmund: Is that all? Well then. Well it is true. There are some particularly… gifted individuals in our care. Some of them were able to inherit or earn high ranking positions. Hrm… But that must mean you have some degree if confidence in your skill as well then hm?

Bonnie: I think I’m pretty strong.

Sigmund: In that case, Orderly, please conduct a brief examination of this challenger.

Orderly: Yes Doctor.

The Orderly walked up closer to Bonnie and took out his PokeBall. Bonnie decided to use Nidorina to have it gain some experience. It shockingly did a pretty good job, defeating all 3 of the orderlies Pokemon. After the battle, Bonnie could see that the Doctor seemed impressed with her skills.

Sigmund: Most impressive. Bonnie right?

Bonnie: Y-Yea.

Sigmund: While that was a true show of power, I am afraid I cannot permit a battle with them just now. We are currently renovation the arena. Common areas are unsuited for battle. I also cannot allow any of them to leave. Regrettable I know but it cannot be helped. You shall have to wait until a different time.

Bonnie: Ohh. Well uh-

Anna: That’s too bad!~ Bonnie will just have to leave now I guess!

Anna pushed Bonnie back towards the door. As she made it passed Noel, she waved good bye to him as did he. She blushed once again just thinking about him. When they got to the door, Anna started to whisper to Bonnie.

Anna: Listen, the Doctor is NOT for your friend.

Bonnie: -whispers back to Anna- I wish I knew how to help my friend.

Anna: Hmm… Nostra says she can feel your friend’s sorrow on you as well… and also your sorrow.

Bonnie: Yea… A lot’s happened that past 24 hours.

Anna: Well tell your friend this and you remember this as well. Tell her to look out for the 1 who’s really hurt by this. If she does that, then she won’t have time to be sad herself!

Bonnie: Yea… Yea. That actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks Anna.

Sigmund: What are you 2 doing? What’s with all the whispering?

Anna: -normal voice sound- Nothing! See you later Bonnie!

Anna opened the door and pushed Bonnie outside. On 1 hand, she was glad she was out of there. The Doctor guy was really frightening and scary looking. And his voice didn’t help either. But on the other hand, she felt bad for everyone that had to stay in there with him. Especially Noel. She found it surprising that she had these strong feelings towards this boy. But she knew what she had to do. She walked back to the Gym and walked upstairs where Victoria and Shelly were. Bonnie walked right up to Shelly, who was still on the couch.

Victoria: Hey Bonnie. Uhh… Where’s the Doctor?

Bonnie: He, uhh… He couldn’t come. But someone there told me to tell you something Shelly?

Shelly: T-They did?

Bonnie: Yea. And it even helped me realize it too.

Victoria: Hmm. And that is?

Bonnie: You need to look out for the 1 who’s hurt the most by this. What we both witnessed was horrible but… Heather’s the 1 who lost her dad. Not us.

Shelly: You’re… You’re right. What am I complaining about? She’s the 1 who lost her father. I don’t have any room to be shaken up with this. I need to find her…

Victoria: It’s good that you are concerned for your friends feelings honey, but you need to stay here and rest.

Bonnie: Well wait. If she wants to go out and look for her friend, she can.

Shelly: Y-Yea. Besides, I’m ok. Really! Thank you Bonnie.

Bonnie: -chuckles- No problem.

Shelly: Ohh wait. I forgot. Umm, Victoria. Didn’t you come here for a Gym Battle?

Victoria: Huh? A Gym Battle? Now?

Shelly: I’m sorry! With everything that happened, I totally forgot… We can do it now if you want.

Victoria: Ohh no no no. It’s fine. No need to apologize.

Shelly: Ohh, S-Sorry… Ohh, oops.

Victoria: Really, don’t worry about my battle. I’d rather wait until everything’s sorted out. Although, maybe Bonnie might want to do it?

Bonnie: Yea! I’d love to have a Gym Battle with you!

Shelly: O-Oh… Ok. I’ll go wait downstairs. Just umm… Just come whenever you’re ready.

Shelly left her living quarters and went to her arena. Bonnie was starting to feel excited about this. She would be winning her 3rd Gym Badge. It would have been 4 but she didn’t want to think about Corey again. Bonnie turned around and started to walk towards the steps. She glanced back at Victoria. She didn’t seem happy about this decision but Bonnie continued downstairs anyway. As she was heading towards the door to the official Gym Arena, Victoria yelled out to her.

Victoria: Bonnie wait!

Bonnie: -turns around- What is it? You wanna wish me luck?

Jwwyjna.png

Victoria: No. I just think… there’s better things to do right now than getting a badge from her.

Bonnie: But you saw her. She’s all fine now.

Victoria: She maybe fine now but she’s still hurting from this and I bet you are too.

Bonnie: I mean it’s still awkward to think about but… I’m fine.

Victoria: What if this stresses her out more? And you too?

Bonnie: Victoria, stop worrying. She’s fine and I’m fine. I was able to beat those 2 Meteor Grunts back in the cave wasn’t I?

Victoria: Did you forget how you were trying to do that?

Bonnie: Like I said, I’m over it and she’s over it. Just accept it.

Victoria:… Battle me.

Bonnie: Huh?

Victoria: Battle me. If you win, go have your battle with her. If you lose, wait until she feels better.

Bonnie: Victoria-

Victoria: You scared?

Bonnie: Hmph! Fine!

The 2 started their battle. Bonnie found it weird that she wasn’t able to come up with the best attacking moves against Victoria. As she battled, she thought about her battle against the orderly back at the orphanage. While she won that battle, she made silly mistakes and wasn’t really battling at her best and she realized she was doing the same here. But despite that, she was able to come out victorious against Victoria. She sighed and called back her last Pokemon as did Bonnie.

Victoria: Well you won… But you noticed it too didn’t you?

Bonnie: N-Noticed what?

Victoria: You weren’t in your best mindset. You haven’t truly gotten over this horrible experience. You’ve accepted what happened and you’re starting your process to moving on but you haven’t fully moved on. And I don’t want that to happen to her. Or you again.

Bonnie: I think you’re right. I just wanted to think I was fully over it but I guess it’s still there.

Victoria: But that’s ok Bonnie. It takes time to get over stuff like this and it’s the same for Shelly.

Shelly: -walks through the door- B-Bonnie? Are we going to have our, umm… Gym Battle?

hZoJquR.png

Bonnie: Uhh… Actually, can we wait on that? I just… I don’t think I’m up for a major Pokemon Battle. Plus, I think my team needs some training.

Shelly: O-Ohh. Well that’s ok, I guess.

Bonnie: I’m sorry.

Shelly: It’s ok…

Bonnie: Hey… Do you mind if I hang out with you for a while Shelly?

Shelly: Uhh… If you want…

Bonnie: Thanks Shelly. I’ll even help you look for Heather.

Shelly: Y-You will?

Bonnie: Yea. It’s what friends do.

Shelly: Ok… Thanks Bonnie…

Bonnie: No problem Shelly.

Victoria: It’s good to see you 2 getting along. I think I’m gonna go though. Be careful you 2.

Shelly: W-We will.

Bonnie: Yea. What she said. And thanks Victoria. For everything.

Victoria: No problem. Bye!

Victoria exited the gym. The 2 young girls talked to each other for a bit and then went in search for Heather. Bonnie felt good knowing that she was helping Shelly more and was also making another good friend.

Pokemon Team

Spoiler

YaNNZFp.gif

Dedenne/Male/Level 32

40VlWxa.gif

Meowstic/Female/Level 35

VE0EI8E.gif

Floette/Female/Level 31

DVDVM5N.gif

Lapras/Female/Level 31

gsOlO9D.gif

Tyrunt/Male/Level 31

pgL9oj1.gif

(Shiny) Phantump/Male/Level 31

Moveset: Astonish/Leech Seed/Feint Attack/Will-O-Wisp

t67W9Vp.gif

Nidorina/Female/Level 31

REBORN CHARACTER RATES

Spoiler

Anna: +3 (3/10) - She seems like a really weird girl that has something very wrong with her. But Bonnie does appreciate her helping not only her friend but herself with this whole ordeal with what she told her.

Noel: +10 (10/10) - She doesn't know why but she feels some kind of special attraction to this boy. Does... Does she have a crush on him?

Charlotte: +5 (5/10) - She doesn't really know much about her to give a full opinion but from the little interaction they had, she's alright with her. That's about it.

Sigmund: +0 (0/10) - This man scares Bonnie a lot. With what information the 3 kids had given her, he really intimidates her. Thank goodness their encounter was brief.

Victoria: (10/10 NO CHANGE!) - Once again, Victoria has severely helped Bonnie out throughout this wild crisis. Bonnie appreciates her so much more than she thought she would now. She's glad she talked her out of having a Pokemon Gym Battle at the moment she thought she got over the incident.

Shelly: +5 (10/10) - Bonnie feels good that she had helped Shelly with this whole Corey mess. Now it's time to relax a bit and try to find Heather. These 2 have formed a very special friendship with each other.

• Like 1

ImkcCRd.png

It had been a couple of days since Bonnie decided to spend time with Shelly. The 2 had talked about their families. Bonnie learned that Shelly was actually Bugsy’s sister and once lived in the Johto Region. Apparently though, he never noticed her or cared that she was trying to impress him. So she came here to Reborn to try to impress him more but it still wasn’t enough. Bonnie felt bad for her and supported her for what she was doing. Over the past couple of days, the 2 went out and tried searching for Heather but weren’t successful in finding her. Although, there was an upside to this. Bonnie found more trainers and would battle them which meant her Pokemon gained more battling experience. Her battling style was starting to come back more and more but it wasn’t fully back yet. 1 evening, the 2 girls were walking back to Shelly’s Gym.

Shelly: S-Still no sign of Heather…

Bonnie: Hey don’t worry. We’ll find her. She’s got to be here somewhere.

Shelly: I hope so… She deserves to know what happened to her father.

Bonnie: Yea… She does.

As the 2 girls made to by the Grand Stairway, they saw a weird Meowth. Bonnie was intrigued. She never seen 1 seem so sassy. It was blackish gray.

GvuFFji.png

Bonnie: That Meowth is weird looking.

Shelly: That Meowth is umm… It’s actually an Alolan Meowth.

Bonnie: There’s an Alolan Meowth?

Shelly: Yea. Don’t you know about A-Alolan Forms?

Bonnie: I do but I don’t know what Pokemon have Alolan forms.

Shelly: O-Oh. I’m sorry.

Bonnie: For what?

Shelly: I assumed that you d-didn’t know about Alolan forms…

Bonnie: -chuckles- It’s ok. You couldn’t have known.

Shelly: A-Actually, I’m pretty sure I know that Alolan Meowth.

Bonnie: You do?

Shelly: Not personally. W-We have 2 umm… gangs here. The Magma and Aqua Gangs. That Alolan Meowth always seems to b-bother the Aqua Gang…

Bonnie: You know, I have been hearing screaming and what seems to be meowing sometimes when we’re at the Gym.

Shelly: Th-That Pokemon always seems to be getting into some sort of trouble with them…

Bonnie: Let’s go follow it!

Shelly: Huh? B-But it might umm… It might attack us.

Bonnie: We’ll be safe. We have Pokemon! Let’s go!

Bonnie ran up to the Alolan Meowth. It saw her coming and started to run towards the Lapis Ward, she followed it with Shelly somewhat close behind her. She ran all the way near the bike shop place. She stood in front of it as did Shelly with Dedenne on the side of it.

fP3cHB6.png

Bonnie: Hi there little buddy.

Alolan Meowth: Meowth!

Shelly: B-Bonnie, you’re making it mad…

Bonnie: It’s ok.

Alolan Meowth: Meowth.

Bonnie: -goes to pet it- Can I pet you?

Alolan Meowth: Meowth! -scratches Bonnie’s hand and then runs away-

Bonnie: Ow!

Shelly: See? You were getting it mad. Umm… Are you ok?

Bonnie: Yea. Yea I’m fine. It’s just a scratch. That’s a pretty strong Alolan Meowth though.

Shelly: I guess… Let’s go back and we’ll take care of that scratch.

Bonnie: Alright. It’s getting late anyways.

The 2 of them walked back to Shelly’s living quarters and took care of the scratch on Bonnie’s hand. The 2 then played around and then sat on the couch and talked for a bit.

ap402mC.png

As they were talking, they could hear a commotion outside.

???: Grr! Get back here you little shit!

???: Leave us Aqua Gang Members alone!

???: When we catch you, you’re gonna get hurt!

Bonnie: That Alolan Meowth must have done something to those Aqua Gang Members to get them this mad.

Shelly: It’s umm… It’s been going on for a c-couple of months actually…

Bonnie: Why?

Shelly: Well… when Reborn started to go downhill, gangs started to appear. As I told you earlier, up around here, we have the Aqua Gang and Magma Gang. The Magma Gang took over 1 part of an alleyway as did the Aqua Gang. The umm… The Magma Gang let the wild Pokemon live in their alleyway but the Aqua Gang try to keep all wild Pokemon out. I think that Alolan Meowth lives there or uhh… Well it used to.

Bonnie: So it’s just trying to get back to its home… It’s sad that they won’t allow it to stay there.

Shelly: I-I guess… We should go to sleep though.

Bonnie: Yea. Still gotta look for Heather. Well good night Shelly.

Shelly: N-Night Bonnie…

The 2 girls got ready for bed and then laid down to sleep. Maybe it was because Bonnie knew about the Alolan Meowth now but every once in a while throughout the night, she could hear the meows of the Pokemon and running pitter patter of its feet. She hoped the little cat would be alright. The next morning, Bonnie and Shelly woke up and got ready for their search for Heather again. They checked some areas they hadn’t before and revisted some other areas but unfortunately, she was no where to be found. They started to go back to the Gym so they could rest up for the next day when they heard something.

???: Get back here you damn cat!

Bonnie: What was that?

Shelly: L-Look up there!

Bonnie looked to where Shelly pointed at. Straight ahead of them, they could see the same Alolan Meowth they saw last evening being chased by 2 people in blue.

fx0qaPa.png

Bonnie: Who are they?

Shelly: I umm… I think those are 2 Aqua G-Gang members…

Bonnie: They’re going after that poor Alolan Meowth…

Shelly: What is it Bonnie?

Bonnie: We should follow them and make sure they don’t hurt the cat.

Shelly: But… But what if they try to hurt us.

Bonnie: Well, don’t worry. We have Pokemon to defend us. You with me?

Shelly: I… I guess so.

Bonnie: Good! Let’s go!

The 2 girls ran after the chase. They went into the Lapis Ward but were unable to find Alolan Meowth and the 2 Aqua Gang Members. They searched everywhere but were unsuccessful finding them yet. Then, they could hear a screech of a Pokemon. Bonnie knew who it was. They ran up towards the noise and were soon by Shelly’s Gym. When they got there, they searched the back of the building and witnessed the 2 boys hitting and kicking the little cat.

enWNYXY.png

Aqua Gang Member #1: Take that you little shit!

Aqua Gang Member #2: Maybe now, you’ll stay out of our hideout! It’s not for Pokemon anymore!

Bonnie: Hey! Leave that Meowth alone!

Shelly: Y-Yea… It’s not right.

Aqua Gang Member #1: What?! Get out of here!

Aqua Gang Member #2: Yea! This doesn’t concern you! This stupid Pokemon doesn’t get that it’s not allowed in our base anymore!

Bonnie: You kicked not only it but all the other wild Pokemon that used to live there out of their homes! I’m surprised they haven’t still tried to get back in!

Aqua Gang Member #1: Ugh! Whatever! We finally taught this Pokemon a lesson!

Aqua Gang Member #2: And if tries to get back in again, then it’s gonna get a worse beating! -leaves along with the other boy-

Shelly: T-That was scary… Oh! Is it umm… Is it ok?

Bonnie: -runs over to the Alolan Meowth and checks on it- They beat it up pretty bad but I think it should be ok. Let’s bring it inside though.

Bonnie carefully picked up the injured Pokemon and brought it back inside the gym with Shelly. She carefully laid it down on the couch.

QRMot4Q.png

The 2 girls grabbed some bandages and medicine Shelly had in her room. They put medicine and bandaged the Pokemon. They did all they could for it. They left it alone for a while but Bonnie didn’t want to leave it alone. It was time to sleep but Bonnie didn’t want to leave the Pokemon completely alone. So she slept next to the pokemon by sitting on the floor with her back against the couch. While she slept, it briefly woke up and checked out the surroundings it was in. When it saw Bonnie, it remembered how Bonnie wanted to pet it the other night and it felt bad for scratching her. It got closer to her, licked her a couple of more times and went back to sleep. Early the next morning, Bonnie woke up. Shelly was still sleeping. She looked on the couch but saw that Alolan Meowth wasn’t there anymore. She searched the room but couldn’t find it anywhere. She was kind of sad that it left but knew it was probably still trying to go back to its true home. Then, she heard something.

Alolan Meowth: Meowth! Meowth!

Aqua Gang Member #1: Again it’s here?! I thought it would never bother us again!

Bonnie: Ohh no. I gotta go save it!

Bonnie ran out of the building and listened for the Pokemon’s growls so she could find out where the hideout was. When she found it, she went in and could see the Pokemon standing off with the same 2 boys that were beating it up the day before. Bonnie ran up next to it.

evQgS0Z.png

Aqua Gang Member #2: Ohh great! It’s the girl again!

Aqua Gang Member #1: Unless you wanna get the same kind of beating this cat is gonna get, I suggest you leave!

Bonnie: Look, all Meowth wants is to go back home. Why can’t you let it stay here?

Aqua Gang Member #2: Are you stupid or something?! No Pokemon allowed here ever unless it’s our Pokemon!

Bonnie stood there thinking of what to do. She didn’t want to possibly get into a physical confrontation with them but she didn’t want this Alolan Meowth to not have a home anymore. Then, an idea shot into her head.

Bonnie: Wait, hold on! I have an idea. 2 on 2 Battle. I’ll only use 1 of my Pokemon and team up with Alolan Meowth. And you 2 use 1 of your Pokemon. If we win, you let this Meowth stay here in its true home. If you win, then it leaves and it won’t come back.

Alolan Meowth: -shockingly- Meowth?! -angrily- Meowth Meowth!

Bonnie: I know you don’t like the sound of that but you have to trust me… This is the best solution for this. I just don’t want to see you hurt again like yesterday.

Alolan Meowth: Meowth?…

Bonnie: So? What do you say?

Aqua Gang Member #1: A little girl and little cat against some of the best members of the Aqua Gang?… Fine. We’ll take you up on that offer.

Aqua Gang Member #2: But we’ll agree to it on 1 condition.

Bonnie: And that is?

Aqua Gang Member #2: No using that little runt Pokemon of yours.

Bonnie: You mean my Dedenne? It’s not a runt!

Aqua Gang Member #1: Yea. You can’t use it. It’d be too easy of a battle then.

Bonnie: Fine. I won’t. Come on out Nidorina!

Nidorina: Nidorina!

The 2 boys snickered at the thought of Bonnie and this little cat trying to beat them in a battle. They threw out their Pokemon and the battle began. Bonnie was shocked that these 2 were formidable opponents but Alolan Meowth was also very strong as well. It came down to the wire but Nidorina and Meowth came out the victors. The 2 Aqua Gang Members called back their Pokemon in frustration.

Aqua Gang Member #2: Ugh! Are you fucking kidding me?!

Aqua Gang Member #1: Don’t be blaming me! This is your fault!

Aqua Gang Member #2: Mine! This is all yours man!

Aqua Gang Member #1: Tch! Was not! Whatever! Fine… We won’t chase it out anymore.

Bonnie: That’s great! Well Meowth… seems you got your home back.

Alolan Meowth: -happily- Meowth!

Bonnie bent down to pet the cat on its head and unlike last time where it scratched her hand, it let her pet its head. Bonnie was happy that she was finally able to gain its trust but was kind of sad to say good bye to it.

Bonnie: I guess it’s time to say good bye Meowth. I’m gonna miss you.

Alolan Meowth: Meowth?

Bonnie: I’m gonna go heal up my Nidorina. Maybe I’ll see you another time. Good bye Meowth.

Bonnie turned around and walked out of the alleyway. Tears were falling from her face but she knew that it belonged there. She made it to the PokeCenter and had Nurse Joy heal up her Nidorina. After that, she started to head back to Shelly’s Gym. As she was about to head inside, she heard a familiar noise.

Bonnie: -turns around- M… Meowth?

Alolan Meowth: Meowth Meowth!

Bonnie: What are… What are you doing here?

The little black cat Pokemon walked up to Bonnie and rubbed its head up against her leg. At that point, Shelly came out of the building.

Shelly: W-What’s umm… What’s going on?

Bonnie: I’m not sure. I helped it get its home back but it followed me here.

Shelly: I think I know what it m-might be.

Bonnie: What?

Shelly: Well you took care of it and slept with it through the night right?

Bonnie: Well… yea. I did.

Shelly: And, and, whatever you did to help it get its home back. It must really appreciate your help.

Bonnie: But why’s it here then?

Shelly: M-Maybe it wants to be your Pokemon?

Bonnie: Is that it? Do you wanna come with me?

Alolan Meowth: -shaking its head yes- Meowth!

Bonnie: Ahh! That’s great! -takes out PokeBall- Here you go!

The Alolan Meowth backed up. Bonnie was confused. It then walked a bit away from her and then got into a fighting stance.

Nh9syWE.png

Shelly: I think it wants to umm… battle you before you catch it?

Bonnie: It does huh? Well I’ll use the Pokemon I used to fight alongside it. Go Nidorina!

Nidorina: Nidorina!

Bonnie: Alright Nidorina! We’re gonna battle our new friend here! You ready?

Nidorina: Nido Nidorina!

Bonnie: Better be ready Meowth! This ain’t gonna be easy!

Alolan Meowth: -determined- Meowth!

Bonnie: -runs over and grabs the PokeBall- I did it!

Shelly: C-Congrats Bonnie…

Bonnie: This is great! I got a new friend now! And it’s always gonna have a home with me.

The PokeBall shrank down in size and then disappeared. Bonnie was happy that she had caught a new friend. She was more excited to see where her adventure would take her next.

Pokemon Team

Spoiler

YaNNZFp.gif

Dedenne/Male/Level 32

40VlWxa.gif

Meowstic/Female/Level 35

VE0EI8E.gif

Floette/Female/Level 32

DVDVM5N.gif

Lapras/Female/Level 32

Moveset: Water Pulse/Perish Song/Ice Beam/Sing

gsOlO9D.gif

Tyrunt/Male/Level 32

pgL9oj1.gif

(Shiny) Phantump/Male/Level 32

t67W9Vp.gif

Nidorina/Female/Level 31

NEW CAPTURE!

pxPwWxU.gif

Alolan Meowth/Male/Level 25

Nature: Timid/Ability: Pick Up

Moveset: Feint Attack/Taunt/Fury Swipes/Attract

REBORN CHARACTER RATES

Spoiler

NONE FOR THIS EPISODE!

• Like 1

4n7BCLx.png

A couple of days had passed since Bonnie had captured a new Pokemon. She and Shelly were still going out and searching for Heather but their searches always came up the same. No sign of her. It now had been a full week since Bonnie stayed at Shelly’s place. She knew she had to leave soon to continue her Pokemon adventure. He loved having some kind of free time but she missed going on her journey. She also knew that she was she was back at her normal battling style. Bonnie and Shelly woke up and they got ready for the day. When they were done, the 2 girls stared at each other. It was the day Bonnie was leaving. She was gonna miss Shelly and vice versa.

kzqonhi.png

Shelly: S-So… you’re leaving…

Bonnie: Yea. I gotta continue my Pokemon adventure.

Shelly: Yea… I get it.

Bonnie: It was really fun hanging out with you though.

Shelly: It was n-nice hanging with you 2 as well.

Bonnie: I hope you find Heather. If I find her, I’ll tell her to come here.

Shelly: Th-Thanks!

Bonnie: No problem! Well… Good bye Shelly.

Bonnie, along with Dedenne went to walk downstairs. It was kind of hard to say good bye but she knew it had to be done. Before she took the 1st step down the stairs though, Shelly shouted out to her.

Shelly: W-Wait!

Bonnie: Wha- What is it?!

Shelly: You’re going after the Gym Badges right?

Bonnie: Yea? Wh- Ohh yea! I completely forgot! We never had our Gym Battle!

Shelly: W-Well how about before you go, we have our Gym Match today?

Bonnie: I’d like that. It’d be like a good bye kind of match.

Shelly: Y-Yea. It would. Alright. I’m gonna go to my umm... my Gym arena. Get through my Gym puzzle and meet me there, ok?

Bonnie: Sure thing Shelly.

Shelly exited her room and left for her Gym Arena. Bonnie was excited to be battling against her friend. She went downstairs and through the doors to Shelly’s actual Gym place. There were a lot of bookcases and books around the area. That didn’t surprise her though. When they would chill in the evening, Shelly would usually open up a book and read it. Bonnie looked at the corner and noticed a computer. She went over and pressed the call button.

ckjx3kv.png

Ame: Bonnie? Is that you?

Bonnie: Hi Ame!

Ame: It feels like it’s been so long. What happened?

Bonnie: I’ve been hanging out with Shelly.

Ame: Ahh. You’re at her Gym huh?

Bonnie: Yes I am.

Ame: Well before I give you some info on her, let me give you a little information about some Gym Leaders. Some of them battle under Double Battles.

Bonnie: So Shelly’s 1 of them huh?

Ame: You got it! Her tag team strategy focuses on setting up rain to cover her Fire-type weakness and then going for a safe sweep.

Bonnie: That’s actually pretty smart. I guess it’s a good thing I don’t have a fire-type then.

Ame: Well if that’s the case, the only real advice I can give you is to just hit her hard and beat her before she beats you.

Bonnie: Alright. Thanks Ame. See you later.

Ame: Good bye Bonnie!

Bonnie pushed the end button and the screen went black. Bonnie then started trying to figure out Shelly’s Gym puzzle. She had to get the book cases up in a row so she could walk over them and get to the other side. She was able to get a lot of them up but when she looked up, she could see that not all of them were all the way up. Bonnie tried many different ways but no matter what she tried, nothing worked. Bonnie went up to Shelly’s room to figure out what she did wrong. As she was pondering, she could notice that there was something weird about the section of the wall. She walked over to it. It looked like a door of some sort. She opened it and she found herself on an upper level of the gym place. She was surprised she had never seen that door until just now. To the side of her was another computer screen. She pressed the button and the bookcases all went up to the top. Bonnie carefully walked across them and made it to the other side. She eventually ended up at the official Arena of Shelly. She was already standing on the other side waiting for Bonnie.

3JQGvkp.png

Shelly: Hi Bonnie! So… What did you think of my garden library?

Bonnie: It was difficult to figure out. Especially with the last piece of the puzzle but I liked it.

Shelly: -chuckles- Well you know me.

Bonnie: I know. You’re a bookworm. -chuckles-

Shelly: Well… This is it.

Bonnie: Yea. A battle between 2 really good friends.

Shelly: Don’t think I’m gonna go easy because of that.

Bonnie: I didn’t think you would. Let’s do this!

The 2 threw out their 2 Pokemon and the Gym Battle began. It was a very close battle. Throughout most of the battle, it was very even. But in the end, Bonnie was barely able to come out the victor. She returned her Pokemon back to her PokeBall as did Shelly.

Shelly: You did great Bonnie.

Bonnie: You did too. I didn’t know if I’d be able to beat you there.

Shelly: That was 1 of the best battles I’ve ever had.

Bonnie: Me too.

Shelly: Ohh. I almost forgot. This is yours now. -hands Bonnie the Cocoon Badge-

Bonnie: This is so great! Thank you!

Shelly: That’s your uhh… 3rd badge right?

Bonnie: Mhm.

Shelly: That’s great. Keep doing that and y-you’ll be facing the Champion in no time.

Bonnie: -chuckles- I think it’ll be a bit before that happens… but it’d be awesome.

Shelly: By the way, before you go, can I ask you for a favor?

Bonnie: Sure. What’s up?

Shelly: Well I’ve been thinking about this for the past couple of days and umm… Maybe I should say this 1st. Did you know that the Reborn League has a Reserve Leader for every type?

Bonnie: A Reserve Leader? What’s that?

Shelly: Umm… When a Gym Leader retires, the Reserve Leader takes their place.

Bonnie: Ohh. That’s interesting.

Shelly: Since Heather’s dad umm… you know…

Bonnie: Yea… I get it. You don’t have to say anymore. I’ll head down to the Grand Hall now before I go anywhere else.

Shelly: Thank you… I’m sorry to impose that on you but-

Bonnie: It’s really ok Shelly. I don’t mind.

Shelly: Good. Well… I guess I’ll see you whenever you’re around.

Bonnie: Yea. I’ll miss you.

Shelly: I’ll miss you too.

Bonnie:… Shelly?

Shelly: Yea?

uJFNKY0.png

Bonnie ran up to Shelly and gave her a big hug. She returned the hug. The 2 girls were saddened that they wouldn’t be with each other for a long time. But they knew they had made a friendship not many people could make in their whole lifetime. They let go of each other. Bonnie waved good bye as she walked towards the exit. Shelly waved good bye too. When Bonnie made it outside, she went to the PokeCenter to heal up her team. After that, she started to head towards the Grand Hall.

Pokemon Team

Spoiler

YaNNZFp.gif

Dedenne/Male/Level 34

40VlWxa.gif

Meowstic/Female/Level 35

VE0EI8E.gif

Floette/Female/Level 34

Moveset: Fairy Wind/Petal Blizzard/Magical Leaf/Wish

DVDVM5N.gif

Lapras/Female/Level 34

Moveset: Ice Beam/Perish Song/Water Pulse/Sing

gsOlO9D.gif

Tyrunt/Male/Level 34

Moveset: Dragon Tail/Ancient Power/Crunch/Stealth Rock

pgL9oj1.gif

(Shiny) Phantump/Male/Level 34

t67W9Vp.gif

Nidorina/Female/Level 34

pxPwWxU.gif

Alolan Meowth/Male/Level 34

Moveset: Feint Attack/Taunt/Slash/Attract

REBORN CHARACTER RATES

Spoiler

Shelly: (10/10 NO CHANGE!) - It's been a fun week but it's time for the 2 now close friends to separate. The 2 now have a bond that may never be able to be broken. Bonnie's gonna miss her but she has to continue her Pokemon adventure.

• Like 1

oC0FnH5.png

Bonnie made it to the Grand Hall. It had been a while since she was last in this place. This is where it all started for her. But things had gotten progressively better since her 1st day here. She started to walk up to the receptionist desk to possibly speak to Ame but as she got closer, she could see someone else talking to her and it wasn’t someone she wanted to see at this point. It was Fern. She pushed herself to walk up beside Fern. She tried not to make eye contact with him.

K15V2e2.png

Bonnie: H-Hey Ame.

Ame: Bonnie! It’s so good to see you. How are you doing?

Bonnie: I’m alright. But I thought I’d come here and tell you that the uhh… The Poison Gym Leader named Corey has-

Fern: You’re late to the party pipsqueak. I already told Ame this.

Bonnie: Ohh… Great.

Ame: Yea. I’m sorry you had to go through such an experience like that.

Bonnie: I’m fine now. Don’t worry about it.

Ame: -sighs- It’s really unfortunate though… I was worried about him for this exact reason…

Bonnie: Wait. You knew about this?

Ame: Well somewhat but I was just hoping he wouldn’t have committed… Well you know…

Fern: Alright, look. The both of you can talk after you go tell Aya to be ready for me by the time I get there, ok?

Ame: Ahh yes. Sorry. I’ll go call her now. Bye Bonnie.

Bonnie: Later Ame.

Ame left upstairs to go call whoever this Aya was. Bonnie stood there trying not to stare at Fern and hoping he wouldn’t even attempt to speak to her. Unfortunately, he opened his mouth.

Fern: So I’ll give you a little credit.

Bonnie: On what?

Fern: I assume you know about the Reserve Leaders.

Bonnie: Yes. And I don’t need another speech about it.

Fern: Cocky as always. Bet you didn’t know that I was the back-up Gym Leader for the Flobot whenever she retires.

Bonnie: You? Why you?

Fern: I’m her brother? Are you that stupid?

Bonnie: No. I just thought they would be able to get someone better than you.

Fern: Whatever. You’re just jealous.

Bonnie: Of what?

Fern: Of my greatness.

Bonnie: Yea… Sure.

Fern: Anyways, turns out this chick, Aya, lives in the Wasteland southeast of the city.

Bonnie: She does huh? Well I guess I’ll be going there too.

Fern: Ha! I doubt it.

Fern: You need a key to be able to get there and guess what? I have 1.

Fern reached into his pocket and pulled out a key. Bonnie was upset that he had the key to go there and not her. She snapped back to what he was saying when she heard him say Shelly’s name.

Bonnie: Wait. What did you say?

Fern: I said I already have 3 badges. That Shelly girl was such a pushover. It was like she wasn’t even trying. It seemed like she was gonna keel over and cry at some points but hey. I’ll take a free badge. What a weak trainer.

This got Bonnie furious. She remembered near the beginning of hanging out with Shelly that she would cry quite a bit about Corey’s death. She wasn’t always with her though. She did have to run a Gym despite what happened. But she didn’t know that Fern had already battled her and basically took advantage of that.

Bonnie: Take that back now!

Fern: Take what back?

Bonnie: Don’t call her weak. She’s stronger than you think.

Fern: Well I walked ALL over her. I already have the badge. And soon, I’m gonna have 4.

Bonnie: Urgh!

Fern: Listen girly, if you keep trying to get me mad, I will push you again. Maybe even worse!

Bonnie: Such a bully.

Fern: I don’t care. I got the key to the wasteland and you don’t. Good luck getting it though!

Fern started to walk out of the building. Bonnie hated what she was about to do but it was her only choice.

Bonnie: Wait!

Fern: -turns around and sighs- What?

Bfcohur.png

Bonnie: Where… Where did you get the key?

Fern: Ha! You’re asking me and you think I’m gonna tell you?

Bonnie: Can you not be a jerk for once in your life and just tell me?

Fern: Pft. Why would… You know what? No. Battle me.

Bonnie: What? Battle you?

Fern: Yea. Battle me. If you win, I’ll tell you and if I win, it sucks for you.

Bonnie: Fine. I suppose there’s no other way of finding out where it was.

The 2 sent out their Pokemon. The battle was fierce but much like their previous encounters, Bonnie came out victorious and to be honest, it was kind of easy. Bonnie returned her Pokemon back to her PokeBall. She couldn’t help but utter a smile on her face for defeating her hated rival. Fern was visibly pissed off at the loss.

Fern: Tch. Fine. Like I give a damn. I got the key from her brother.

Bonnie: Brother? That’s not much help.

Fern: I wasn’t finished pipsqueak. He’s a real fruity lookin’ guy. Decked out in purple, fishnets and he looks like a girl. Really freaky. And he wouldn’t stop singing either.

Bonnie: Wait. Cain?

Fern: So you know the freak huh?

Bonnie: He’s not a freak! He’s a great person.

Fern: Whatever. I don’t care what you think of him or anyone for that matter. If you want to get to him, he said he was going up to the Beryl Cemetery for something or other. I’m gonna go. Wsted my time here with you. Later loser!

Thankfully, Fern walked out of the building. Bonnie’s rage for Fern making fun of not only Cain but Shelly started to subside. She knew where to get the key now. She walked outside and walked to the Beryl Cemetery. By the time she had gotten there, it was evening. She searched the whole area til she finally spotted him. She walked up to him and saw that he was staring at 2 wooden crosses. Cain could see her from the corner of his eye.

f0f5Nh1.png

Cain: Heyyy Bonnie. Didn’t expect to see you here.

Bonnie: Well I didn’t imagine that you’d be here. What are you doing here?

Cain: I heard about what happened to the old Poison Gym Leader.

Bonnie: How much do you know?

Cain: I know enough to say that I’m surprised you’re not still weeping about it.

Bonnie: Well… it comes and goes but I’m getting through it.

Cain: Well that’s good!~

Bonnie: It is. So paying your respects to him?

Cain: I guess you can say that but I heard he left behind a daughter. Or rather, that she ran away?

Bonnie: Yea. Me and Shelly were looking for her for a week but nothing so far.

Cain: That sucks but I’m happy you’re looking for her.

Bonnie: Why’s that?

Cain: I want to find her too. See, I know what it’s like not having anyone to take care of you when you’re so young. I don’t want her to go through that.

Bonnie: Well that’s nice of you Cain. Hopefully we can find her soon…

Cain: -chuckles- Yea. Anyways, what are you doing her Bonnie?

Bonnie: Ohh yea! I almost forgot. I came her to get the key to the Wasteland.

Cain: Ohh. So you want the key too huh?

Bonnie: Yes please!

Cain: Hmm. How about we battle for it?

Bonnie: Sure. I enjoy battling you Cain.

Cain: I do too Bonnie. For being such a young girl, you’re special when it comes to battling.

Bonnie: Well thanks Cain. So you ready?

Cain: Ready whenever you are!~

The 2 threw out their Pokemon and the battle began. Unlike her battle with Fern, Cain was a much harder opponent. She also enjoyed battling Cain since he was fun and friendly. But despite the harder challenge, Bonnie was able to come out victorious. Cain returned his Pokemon. He shook his head no and chuckled to himself.

Cain: Darn. Defeated again.

Bonnie: But it was a great battle!

Cain: It was. -sigh- Well, I guess I have to give you the key now.

Bonnie: Doesn’t sound like you want to.

Cain: I don’t like people meeting my family in there. They’re all grr all the time.

Bonnie: Well I’ll make my visit as short as possible. -chuckles-

Cain: I know. Here you go Bonnie.

Cain handed the key over to Bonnie. She was so excited to have the key in her possession. She was about to leave the area when she heard Cain talk to somebody. When she looked in the direction he was looking at, she saw Heather up on the rocks.

jAGHX1i.png

Heather: What are you 2 looking at?

Bonnie: Heather! Ohh I’m so glad to see you!

Heather: Hi Bonnie.

Cain: So you’re Heather huh?

Heather: Yea? What’s it to ya?

Cain: My name’s Cain. I heard some stuff happened and I was looking for you because I was worried.

Bonnie: So was I Heather! Shelly too!

Heather: Shelly was looking for me?

Bonnie: Yea! Me and her have been looking for a week for you!

Heather: A week?! I’m sorry Bonnie. If I knew you 2 were looking for me, I would have just come to you both.

Bonnie: It’s ok. I’m just glad you’re ok.

Heather: Are you friends with Mr. Purple here?

Bonnie: Yea! He’s 1 of my friends!

Heather: He better not try to place a bunch of stupid rules on me like my father. I can be just fine all by myself!

Cain: No no. I just wanted to be friends. See, I-

Heather: Shut up!

Bonnie: Heather?

Heather: Bonnie, me and you are friends… somewhat. So this doesn’t concern you. But as for you pretty boy, I didn’t ask anything from you!

Cain: I think you need a friend. And you have 1 here right now. 2 even.

Heather: Nope. Just 1. But since you’re so annoying, I’ll go to my other friend.

Cain: Shelly right?

Heather: I’m not telling you! And she doesn’t ask so many stupid questions!

Cain: Hey hey. I’m sorry ok?

Bonnie: Ohh yea. Heather, Shelly said if I found you to tell you to go over to her Gym. She’s waiting for you.

Heather: I will. Especially if it gets me away from him! Thanks Bonnie. Hope to see you again. Let’s go Salamence, let’s go! Take-ff time!

Out popped Heather’s Salamence from its PokeBall. She climbed on top of it and flew off into the air. Bonnie felt relieved that Heather was ok and that she was going to see Shelly. But she could see that Caon was still worried for her. He went to run out of the cemetery but was stopped by Bonnie’s voice.

Bonnie: Wait Cain! Where are you going?

Cain: I’m still worried about her. I saw that she was going towards the Lapis Ward. ~She’s on the road, far from home, but she doesn’t have to feel alone~

Bonnie: She’s going to Shelly. Won’t she be fine there?

Cain: Maybe but I just wanna make sure. Shelly’s the Gym Leader right?

Bonnie: Yea but-

Cain: I’m gonna hurry in case she flied off as soon as she gets there. Bye Bonnie!

And with that, Cain dashed off towards Shelly’s Gym. Bonnie was so confused with everything that had just happened. She had the key to the Wastleland now but she wanted to make sure everything with Cain, Shelly and Heather was alright. So she ran on after him to the Lapis Ward.

Pokemon Team

Spoiler

YaNNZFp.gif

Dedenne/Male/Level 34

40VlWxa.gif

Meowstic/Female/Level 36

VE0EI8E.gif

Floette/Female/Level 34

DVDVM5N.gif

Lapras/Female/Level 35

gsOlO9D.gif

Tyrunt/Male/Level 35

pgL9oj1.gif

(Shiny) Phantump/Male/Level 34

t67W9Vp.gif

Nidorina/Female/Level 34

pxPwWxU.gif

Alolan Meowth/Male/Level 34

REBORN CHARACTER RATES

Spoiler

Fern: +.5 (.5/10) - She ran into him AGAIN! It's always so frustrating every time she has to be in the same room as him and this time was no different. BUT... she will give a LITTLE credit to him for actually telling her where to get the key when he lost the battle. That's the most respectable thing he's done since she came here.

Cain: -1/+1 (10/10) - It's always a pleasure for Bonnie whenever she runs into Cain. And she finally got to see him again. It's good to know that there's someone else out there that cares about Heather... Although he seems a bit too obsessed with it.

Heather: (10/10 NO CHANGE!) - It feels like it's been a week since the last time Bonnie's seen her!... IT HAS BEEN A WEEK! She feels so happy that she's alright. She's also happy she's gonna go to Shelly.

• Like 1

tLTqvfT.png

Bonnie ran as fast as she could to the Lapis Ward. She was shocked at how fast Cain was able to run. She couldn’t see him anywhere in sight. At last, she made it to Shelly’s Gym. She could here Heather’s shouting from inside. She ran inside and up the stairs. Everyone was there.

EqHT7Po.png

Heather: Ugh! Why do you keep following me?! Leave me alone!

Cain: Hey hey. I just don’t think it’s good for you to be alone right now.

Shelly: I um… I kind of agree with him. I mean I’m really worri-

Heather: Hey! Don’t take his side!

Bonnie: Don’t yell at Shelly like that!

Heather: Hey! Me and you are friends but me and her are closer! You don’t have a say in this!

Bonnie: But me and her are-

Shelly: I’m sorry… I-I didn’t mean to make…

Cain: Listen Heather. I get it. You’ve been through a lot. You’re hurt and confused and scared. I get that. But-

Heather: But nothing! You don’t know me! Shut up! You said I needed a friend right? Well look! Here she is! You’re my friend right Shelly?

Shelly: O-Of course I am! I don’t really have that many friends… E-Except for-

Heather: See? So is that good enough for you? Then go away! Shelly, tell him to go away.

Shelly: Umm… I umm… I’m sorry Cain b-but… Heather says that you should… should leave…

Bonnie: Shelly…

Cain: You know Heather, most friends don’t boss each other around like that.

Heather: I’m not bossing anyone around though!

Cain: Just saying.~ Shelly seems a little scared when you yell at her. Shelly, would you like her to be nicer to you?

Shelly: Umm… I mean… Yea I guess… Sorry…

Heather: WHA- I WASN’T DOING ANYTHING! Ugh! Now my friend is against me!

Shelly: I’m not-

Heather: It seems the only 1 I can really call my friend here is Bonnie. But I’m not staying here! Don’t any of you try to stop me!

Heather ran forward, forcefully pushing Cain to the side. Bonnie had to jump back to avoid being ran into by Heather.

ooReokQ.png

Cain was shocked but was worried she was gonna hurt herself. So he and Shelly ran after her. Bonnie followed. When she made it outside, it was raining. She could her Heather yelling at someone to move out of her way. When she got closer, she could see that the Doctor was there. Bonnie got a bad feeling in her gut about this confrontation.

5vstbut.png

Sigmund: That is no way to speak to your elders.

Heather: Ugh! I don’t care! Just shut up and move!

Sigmund: Child, you seem unusually animous. Have your parents taught you any manners?

Bonnie: Shut up about that!

Cain: Yea. Lay off the girl geezer.

Sigmund: Geezer? I am a Doctor. I have worked many hours for that title. In return, I expect to be addressed appropriately.

Cain: Ok. Have it your way. Back off Dr. Geezer.

The 3 girls let out a small giggle at the sound of that. Cain felt proud that he had gotten Heather to laugh even though she declined that and said she had something stuck in her throat. Unfortunately, the Doctor cut in on the fun.

Sigmund: While I DO hate breaking up the fun here, tell me. Where are you parents little girl?

Heather: Shut up!

Shelly: They’re umm… They’re not here anymore…

Sigmund: I’m terribly sorry to hear that.

Bonnie: -whispers to herself- Oh no…

Sigmund: But who is your primary caregiver now?

Heather: I don’t NEED anyone! I’m fine all by myself! -turns to look at Cain- Especially you freaky boy!

Cain: Hey. That’s hurtful.

Sigmund: No guardian? Unfortunate. But I may have a solution for you. I run an establishment where I run a service for the children of Reborn. I give homes to those who have none. Food, shelter and even many friends just like yourself. Doesn’t that sound nice to you Heather?

Heather: Do you not have good ears old man?! I said I don’t want anything from you!

Sigmund: I don’t understand. Why do you resist child? I am offering you a home. I’m offering you everything you need to get your life back on track.

Heather: You’re a creep! Plain and simple! No girl would ever wanna be with you!

Sigmund: I see…

The sound in the Doctor’s voice when he said those words really got Bonnie frightened. He sounded very angry with what Heather had said. He then started tom explain how Heather was now forced to stay at the orphanage since no 1 was able to claim guardianship of her or provide any proof.

Sigmund: Orderlies, seize the girl.

Orderlies: Yes sir.

Heather: Hey! Let go of me!

Cain: That’s not cool. Back off Dr. Oldguy.

Bonnie and Shelly: Heather!

Sigmund: I suggest the lot of you not interfere. If you do, I shall alert the authorities. Do have a good night. Let’s go gentlemen.

The orderlies carried Heather off back to the orphanage followed closely by Sigmund. Bonnie was saddened that this had happened. She didn’t want Heather anywhere near that place, let alone in it.

Cain: Jeez. What’s he got up his butt?

Shelly: I… I can’t believe… I-I’m… -runs back towards the gym-

Bonnie: Shelly? Shelly come back!

Cain: Come on Bonnie!

Cain and Bonnie went running after Shelly. The 2 of them ran up the stairs and could see Shelly on the floor crying. Bonnie went to her and kneeled before her and gave her a hug.

aADxC0Y.png

Bonnie: Hey. Hey. What’s wrong?

Shelly: If it wasn’t for me… Heather would be-

Bonnie: No no. It’s not your fault.

Cain: Yea. You couldn’t have known this would have happened. Don’t blame yourself for whatever that creep does. He’s his own demon.

Bonnie: I’m just gonna be honest here Cain. You didn’t help with the whole situation.

Cain: Yea… You’re right. It’s my fault too. I was the 1 who cahsed her out of here.

Shelly: She’s g-going to be so mad… Oh my god…

Bonnie: Hey hey. It’s gonna be ok Shelly. I promise.

Shelly: Th-Thank you Bonnie but that’s not true… I’m such a bad friend…

Bonnie: What?! No way! That couldn’t be further from the truth!

Shelly: H-Huh?

Cain: Yea. Bonnie’s right. You were there for her. That’s what counts. ~Til the end I’ll be with you, we’ll go where our dreams come true. All the times that we’ve been through, you’ll always be my best friend~

Shelly: F-Friend? But we just met a little while ago…

Bonnie: We met a week ago and we’re really close though.

Shelly: I mean yea…

Cain: ~Here we are on a new adventure. Danger lurks somewhere in the darkness. We are set for surprises - even battle! We’re a team, no 1 better mess with us!~

Bonnie: -chuckles- You and your singing Cain.

Shelly: W-Wait. What do you mean by a team?

Cain: Well we can’t just leave her with Dr. Butt now can we?

Bonnie: Yea. We gotta save her!

Shelly: But… But won’t we get into trouble?

Bonnie: Probably!

Cain: Yea. Arrested, put in jail… Big trouble. But Heather’s already in trouble. So I’m ready to take that risk.

Bonnie: Me too. She helped me out back when I was facing Team Meteor. And I consider her a good friend. I owe her this.

Shelly: Y-Yea… I hope she’s ok.

At that moment, the 3 of them heard a really loud scream. The 3 of them looked at each other. They knew it was Heather. They bolted out of the Gym and ran towards the orphanage. By that time, the rain storm turned into a thunderstorm. They were getting wet but they didn’t care. They needed to save Heather. They talked as they ran.

Cain: What could be causing her to scream?

Shelly: I-I don’t know…

Bonnie: Electric Therapy…

Cain: What?!

Bonnie: I was there last week to get some help for Shelly. 1 of the kids there told me he uses Electric Therapy…

Shelly: We gotta run f-faster!

The 3 of them got to the door but when they tried to open it, they found it locked. They didn’t know what to do. For some reason, Bonnie tried again but this time to the door swung open. The 3 of them walked in. Standing there were Anna, Noel and Charlotte. Just like when she was there before when Bonnie was there, she saw Noel and felt butterflies in her stomach and the same happened to Noel. They both blushed.

rjN7Yye.png

Cain: What?! But we JUST tried opening it before and it was locked!

Anna: Yepyep! I saw Bonnie’s glowiness through the wall. So I unlocked the door.~

Bonnie: H-Hi Noel.

Noel: Hey Bonnie… Nice to see you again.

Bonnie: Same… -nervously chuckles-

Cain: Somebody has a crush~

Bonnie: Shut up Cain!

Cain: Just speaking the truth Bonnie.

Anna: So I’m Anna! Nice to meet you!

Shelly: Uhh… Hi… I’m S-Shelly…

Cain: Haha. And I’m Cain. You’re pretty peppy kid.

Noel: Yea. She always is. And always when it’s least appropriate.

Anna: Hey! Being cheerful when it’s least appropriate is when it’s most necessary!

Bonnie: I guess you have a point…

Charlotte: So not to ruin the gathering here but why are you guys here? I’m gonna guess and say it’s for the girl that was just brought in.

Cain: That’s the 1.

Charlotte: Well she’s a fighter. She was kicking and screaming the whole way. But since she was here, that’s not unusual.

Shelly: We’re umm… We’re going to save her!

Charlotte: Well of course you are.

Cain: It’s a prison break.~ You guys wanna come?

Noel: You mean… I can get out of here and travel with… you guys?

Charlotte: Wow. You really asked that. If I have a chance to not be here anymore, I’m taking it.

Bonnie: Good. Maybe you guys can help us get Heather out of here before we leave though?

Charlotte: Sure. ‘Sides, it’s only a matter of seconds until the orderlies notice you guys and toss you out.

Cain: Well can’t you guys fight them back?

Noel: No. They confiscated our Pokemon.

Bonnie: That’s horrible!

Noel: Yea. Be prepared to be outnumbered. But… I’m sure you’ll do fine Bonnie.

Bonnie: Thanks Noel. -chuckles nervously-

Charlotte: Well hey. Let me take care a few of them for you guys.

Shelly: What umm… What are you gonna do?

Charlotte: Just watch.

Charlotte walked up to a couple of orderlies and started arguing about wanting smokes. She continued until they tried taking her to something called the Circuit.

Cain: What’s the Circuit?

Anna: It’s where they put the really bad kids to be alone.

Orderly #1: Hey wait! Who’s that in the doorway?

Bonnie: Well looks like trouble is coming.

Orderly #2: Excuse me but it’s currently out side of visiting hours. We’re going to have to ask you to leave.

Bonnie: I don’t think we can do that.

Cain: Yea. We’re gonna have to decline. Bonnie! Shelly! Let’s go!

Shelly: R-Right!

Bonnie: You got it!

The 3 battled the 3 orderlies and soon defeated them. The orderlies were surprised they were defeated. They ran to warn the Doctor. Anna seemed impressed with Shelly’s power as did Noel find how strong Bonnie was.

MUQTtXm.png

Noel: Wow… You’re strong.

Bonnie: Thanks. I bet you’re just as strong. -chuckles-

Anna: Wow! You’re really strong!

Shelly: Th-Thanks…

Anna: I’m Anna! Your name is Shelly right? Wanna be friends?

Shelly: Friends? But I-

Anna: I know! You have so many friends but surely you can fit in 1 more right?!

Shelly: But I don’t have many friends…

Anna: Of course you do! Can’t you see the strings?

Shelly: S-Strings?

Anna: See, every time a friendship is formed, an invisible thread is tied between 2 people. Only, I can see them! And it’s 1 more now since we’re friends! But wow! You have so many strings attached to you! I’ve never seen so many!

Shelly: R-Really?

Anna: Yep!

Cain: What do we do now?

Noel: Well… the other orderlies are probably going to come back from locking Charlotte up soon.

Cain: I suppose I can hold them off as best I can.

Noel: If you take a defensive position right in the doorway, they won’t be able to get through or gang up on you, no matter how many there are of them.

Cain: Great idea~ You’re pretty smart kid. Don’t be afraid to tell the truth though if you get what I mean. -winks at Noel- You’re up Nidoking!

Nidoking popped out of its PokeBall and stood in the doorway. At that point, 2 other orderlies came rushing into the room, grabbed Noel and rushed him upstairs. Bonnie got angry at this.

ZcdJQYU.png

Bonnie: What the- No! Noel!

Cain: Bonnie, you and Shelly team up and make sure Noel is safe and try to find a way to Heather!

Bonnie: Right! You ready Shelly?

Shelly: Y-Yes! I’ll try not to get in your way.

Bonnie: Dedenne, you hide in the bag. In case something happens, you’ll still be with me ok?

Dedenne: Dedenne! -jumps into the bag-

The 2 girls went upstairs and started to battle some orderlies. They weren’t too hard to defeat. The 2 girls close friendship helped them work tremendously well in battle. After defeating 2 more orderlies, they pressed a button and a steel grate came down, blocking them from going any further.

LFipkra.png

Bonnie: Urgh! Now what?!

Shelly: Umm… Maybe let’s gon back downstairs? Anna might know something.

Bonnie: Good idea.

The 2 of them went downstairs and told Anna the situation. She was luckily able to tell them how to deactivate it by going into the room in front of them and finding a computer. They went into the room Anna directed them towards. After defeating 2 orderlies, they found the computer and pressed the button. They could hear something up a couple of floors. Assuming it was the steel grate lifting off the ground, they went back upstairs. Since it was gone now, they were able to proceed up the stairs. On the next floor, they saw Noel stuck inside a cell. Bonnie ran up to him.

yxbd601.png

Bonnie: Noel!

Noel: Bonnie?

Bonnie: Ohh jeez. I’m so glad to see you. Are you ok?

Noel: Yea. I’m fine. But you can’t do anything for me here now. Continue going up and try to find a way to find Heather.

Bonnie: But Noel-

Noel: I’ll be fine. Really.

Noel accidentally put his hand on Bonnie’s hand. When they realized they were basically holding hands, they quickly took back their respective hands and blushed. Bonnie and Shelly reluctantly walked upstairs and battled some more orderlies. They saw a computer there and pressed the button. The cells opened up. They went back downstairs and saw that the cells there were opened too. Bonnie went into Noel’s cell and hugged him.

LrUpQmJ.png

Noel: Ohh… Well… Thanks.

Bonnie: You’re welcome.

Shelly: What do we do now?

Noel: Wait. You couldn’t continue upwards?

Bonnie: No. There was another gate there.

Noel: Ohh right. That. I think there’s a spare key for that in the Doctor’s private library but unfortunately, that’s usually locked as well.

Shelly: S-So what do we do?

Noel: I’m gonna head downstairs and so should you 2. Something tells me my sister will have an idea.

The 3 went downstairs together. When they got there, they saw that Cain wasn’t where he was when this whole thing started. Anna told them that Cain was able to push them back more into the room. The 2 of them decided to go in there and see if they could help. When they went in there, they could see Charlotte locked up in the Circuit.

Bonnie: Charlotte?

Charlotte: Wow. You guys are actually winning.

Cain: Did you really doubt us?

Charlotte: You don’t want me to be honest with that.

Bonnie: Hold on Charlotte. I’ll get you out of there. -pushes the button next to the Circuit-

Charlotte: Thanks Bonnie. You guys are good.

eDOqZ7B.png

Cain: ~Me and my friends are gonna do it right, you’ll never see us run away from a fight~

Charlotte: You’re singing at a time like this?… Why do I have a feeling that’s not unusual for you?

Bonnie: You’re not wrong but he’s a good singer.

Charlotte: More like a regular magical princess. Heh.

Cain: Yes but someday, my prince will come and sweep me away! Charlotte, my dear, be my prince?!

Charlotte: That’s… Yea. How about no?

Orderly #1: Damnit! This guys good.

Cain: Thanks but even I have standards. Get out of here!

The 2 orderlies ran away. Cain and his Nidoking were noticeably tired so they decided to take a break. Charlotte walked more inwards and pointed downwards.

Charlotte: The storage room is this way. We’re gonna need to break in if we wanna get my smokes.

Cain: Really? For drugs? Real good influence on the kids here.

Charlotte: Chill there pretty boy.

Bonnie: Pretty boy?

Charlotte: That’s also where they’re keeping our Pokemon as well.

Shelly: O-Oh! That’s important. Me and Bonnie can’t handle this. Right Bonnie?

Bonnie: Right Shelly.

The 2 girls went to where Charlotte pointed. After beating a couple more orderlies, Charlotte ordered 1 of them to open the storage room. 1 finally gave into her demands and opened it up. Charlotte walked in.

1B1TFiy.png

Charlotte: Alright. Let’s see here. Where are they? Uhh… Ahh! Here they are! Me, Anna, Noel and I’m guessing these are Heather’s. I’ll just be taking these. And hello there sexy! Look at those pack of cigs. And last but not least… the private office key. Sweet.

Bonnie: Did you get everything you need Charlotte?

Charlotte: Yea. Here. -gives Bonnie the private office key- You 2 go in there and get that gate out of the way and then join us up there ok?

Bonnie: You got it. Let’s go Shelly! Let’s save Heather and then get out of here.

Shelly: R-Right!

Charlotte ran off to go all the way upstairs. Bonnie and Shelly searched for the private office. When they found it, they were ambushed by 2 more orderlies but luckily, they were able to fend them off and get into the private office. Inside, they found another computer with an on/off button. Bonnie pressed the off button. The 2 girls then ran all the way upstairs until they reached the very top of the room. It was quite a scene there. Almost everyone had their Pokemon out. Bonnie could see what she guessed to be the Doctor’s Electivire holding Heather down onto the table.

0usSKwt.png

Bonnie & Shelly: Heather!

Charlotte: And the last guests arrive. Well it’s a party now Doctor. What do you think? Have you got a diagnosis for you situation? If you don’t, I think I have 1 for you. Royally fucked.

Sigmund: Hmph. Cute Charlotte. But right now you’re interrupting Heather’s therapy session here. We’ll deal with your habit of acting out for attention in your own time.

Bonnie: Lighting her up like a Christmas tree is supposed to be therapy?!

Sigmund: Girl, you do not have any reason to speak up.

Charlotte: Hey. You’re talking to me. Leave her and the girl on the table alone.

Shelly: Y-Yea. Let her go now!

Cain: Not sure if you noticed this or not buuuut you’re kind of outnumbered Dr. Oldguy Geezer.

Sigmund: There’s little point in denying that. But ask yourselves something. Are your impulses and wild charades truly the best thing for this girl?

Anna: It’s better than you electrocuting her!

Shelly: Please umm… let her go?

Bonnie: Stop and let her go Doctor!

Charlotte: slowly walked up to the Doctor. Her movement seemed meticulous. She grabbed 1 of her cigs fro the pack she took from the storage room and put it in her mouth and lit it up. She took a puff from it. Then, in a fast motion, she grabbed the Doctor’s arm and smashed the lit part of the cigarette into his arm. He jumped back in shock and pain. Everyone was shocked at what had just occurred.

Bonnie: Whoa…

Cain: Ok Charlotte. I know you hate him but no reason to burn the guy.

Charlotte: Princess… He’s left far worse scars on my sisters and I. THAT’S the real reason I wanted the cigs. Don’t you DARE feel sorry for him either.

Sigmund: Urgh! Enough! I care little for this power struggle. Have it your way. Take the girl.

The Electivire let go of Heather. She jumped down from the table and onto the floor. Shelly and Bonnie were happy she was out of harms way but something was different. She looked odd.

Bonnie: Heather! You’re safe now!

Shelly: A-Are you ok Heather?

Heather:…

Shelly: Heather?

Bonnie: Something’s wrong with her.

Sigmund: By the by, I have contacted the authorities about this incident. You will all be arrested shortly.

Cain: Well if there’s nothing else to do, I suggest we get out of here pronto.

Anna: Yea! Let’s go quickly!

The group all ran downstairs as fast as they could. They exited the building and quickly headed for the Peridot Ward. For the time being, they were going to hide in the Underground Railnet until they could come up with a plan of what to do next.

Pokemon Team

Spoiler

YaNNZFp.gif

Dedenne/Male/Level 36

40VlWxa.gif

Meowstic/Female/Level 36

VE0EI8E.gif

Floette/Female/Level 36

DVDVM5N.gif

Lapras/Female/Level 36

gsOlO9D.gif

Tyrunt/Male/Level 36

pgL9oj1.gif

(Shiny) Phantump/Male/Level 36

t67W9Vp.gif

Nidorina/Female/Level 36

Moveset: Bite/Poison Sting/Double Kick/Toxic Spikes

pxPwWxU.gif

Alolan Meowth/Male/Level 36

REBORN CHARACTER RATES

Spoiler

Cain: (10/10 NO CHANGE!) - He might have messed up but at least he admitted to it. Bonnie respects him even more now that he helped save Heather and the other orphans. And he seems to know about the little crushes Noel and Bonnie have on each other.

Heather: (10/10 NO CHANGE!) - I can't believe the Doctor used Electric Therapy on her. What was the point? Bonnie is definitely mad at the Doctor for doing that to her friend.

Shelly: (10/10 NO CHANGE!) - Bonnie feels bad for her. She blames herself for what happened to Heather. She also loved teaming up with her in the orphanage. They were a good tag team.

Sigmund: (0/10 NO CHANGE!) - Bonnie is furious with him for using Electric therapy on Heather. She doesn't seem the same anymore. But she's still afraid of him and hopes he doesn't try to do something to hurt all of them.

Anna: +2 (5/10) - Despite her weirdness, she helped a lot in where to go to get through the orphanage. And she seemed to have gotten Shelly a bit happier too.

Noel: (10/10 NO CHANGE!) - The feelings have returned! It seems somewhat obvious to the group now that Noel has a crush of some sorts on Bonnie and vice versa. But he also likes how strong she seems to be right now. She;s alos glad she was able to save him from being locked up.

Charlotte: +2 (7/10) - Charlotte is a savage. Bonnie was surprised with how she handled some of the orderlies and also how she hurt the Doctor. It brought her some kind of joy when she saw Charlotte burning the Doctor.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

1qfAJZP.png

The group ran through all the way as far as they could into the Underground Railnet. They got to a point where there was a huge metallic door in the way blocking them from continuing any further. There was a computer terminal near it. Charlotte went over and tried fiddling with the controls but nothing worked.

Wio5AS8.png

Bonnie: Charlotte?

Charlotte: Fuck! I can’t get it to turn on.

Cain: What’s it for anyways?

Shelly: Umm… I-I think I know… I’m pretty sure it’s the basement of the old Yureyu building. I read that they used to use it to import resources via the rail. So they had it run right through their HQ.

Bonnie: What happened?

Shelly: The earthquakes. They were hit so hard that they had to close.

Charlotte: But what does that have to do with this stupid shit?

Shelly: I-I believe they also managed the city’s electricity.

Noel: So it went down too.

Shelly: Yes. The entire city shut down until Ame restored it.

Bonnie: But what do we do now? We can’t just stay down here forever.

Anna: This is a very bad problem!

Noel: Hmm. Maybe it’s still hooked up to the old Power Plant.

Anna: Did you just say the old Power Plant?! OhmygodOhmygodOhmygod!

Charlotte: What? What is it? You’re freaking me out more than usual.

Anna: That’s where Mr. Shadow lives! I bet if someone went up there and asked him to turn it on, he would!

Bonnie: Someone lives there?

Shelly: W-Wait. Anna, do you mean Shade? That creepy, umm… What eve is he?

Anna: I don’t know! But he’s really super nice though!

Noel: Wait. He never speaks. How would you know?

Anna: I just do.

Bonnie: Wait. Shade… Shelly, didn’t you tell me he was a Reborn Gym Leader?

Shelly: Y-Yes. Why?

Anna: I know why!!! You’re gonna go there and challenge him to a Gym battle right?!

Bonnie: Mhm. Might as well hit 2 Pidgey’s with 1 Rock Throw right?

Cain: Well if you wanna get there, you gotta cross Beryl Bridge I’m pretty sure.

Hearing the words “Beryl Bridge” had Bonnie flashback to when Corey threw himself off of that bridge. She had a blank stare on her face for a couple of seconds but then snapped back to reality. She didn’t want to start crying again.

Anna: I’ll have Nostra tell him to unlock the door. So go quickly ok?~

Bonnie: Yea. I’ll be back quickly you guys!

Noel: W-Wait!

Bonnie: Yea. What is it Noel?

Noel: Could, uhh… Could I go with you?

RXjatgO.png

Bonnie was shocked that Noel wanted to accompany her to go up to Shade’s Gym. She didn’t think anyone would want to go with her since they all seemed to want to escape as soon as possible. Bonnie could also see that Anna seemed puzzled at her brother’s request.

Anna: Noel, you can’t just ask something like that of Bonnie! You’ll distract her!

Bonnie: Wait. Wait. It’s ok Anna. Are you sure you wanna come Noel?

Noel: Yea… I’ve been stuck in that orphanage for so long… I kind of want to see other areas.

Anna: But brother…!

Noel: I’ll be ok Anna and so will you.

Anna:… Fine.

Bonnie: Well I have no problem with it. To be honest, it’d be nice to have someone to travel with.

Noel: Good. Then it’s settled.

Cain: You 2 be careful. And beat Shade’s butt Bonnie!

Bonnie: Will do. Let’s go Noel!

The 2 young kids started their walk towards the power plant. When they made it outside, it was raining. They walked through the rain while talking about their lives. Noel was fascinated about Bonnie’s adventures with her friends when she was younger. Bonnie didn’t learn that much about Noel’s family except that he and his sister were just placed in the orphanage 1 day. They were definitely becoming closer and were no longer nervous around each other. They crossed the Beryl Bridge and made it to the other side where the Power Plant was. The 2 looked through the glass door but couldn’t see anything. It was pitch black.

D4ZaA3p.png

Bonnie: Wow… It’s really dark in there.

Noel: It is… I think I’m gonna stay out here.

Bonnie: Huh? Why?

Noel: This place gives me the creeps and I just don’t want to be in there. I’m sorry.

Bonnie: It’s ok. I feel a little less nervous that someone is here with me. Ohh! I know what you can do!

Noel: What?

Bonnie: You can stand guard until I come back out. Just in case someone suspicious tries to come in here.

Noel: Well… I suppose I can do that.

Bonnie: Thanks Noel. Well, see you in a bit.

Bonnie slowly opened the door and shut it behind her. She tried looking what was in front of her but it was really dark. The only time she could see anything is when the lights on the ceiling would flicker on and off. Dedenne was so scared that it jumped into Bonnie’s bag to hide. When the next flicker happened, Bonnie spotted the computer that could contact Ame. She quickly ran over to it and pressed the button. Soon, Ame’s face popped up on screen which also, lighted the area she was in a little.

wNXogha.png

Bonnie: Ame! Ohh I’m so glad to see you.

Ame: Hmm? Bonnie? You’re challenging a gym at this time.

Bonnie: It’s kind of an emergency.

Ame: Ohh. Well from the looks of it, you’re at Shade’s Gym. Looks like nothing’s changed up there. The darkness there will strengthen his Ghost Type attacks but you can take a similar strategy. The machinery up there is on the fritz and the rampant energy can give your Electric attacks an extra spark!… Or they can short it out. But, find a way to get the machinery back online during the battle and the lights should come back on too! You’ll get rid of his shadow-based strength and get a reliable boost to your Electric and Steel type moves.

Bonnie: Alright. Thanks Ame.

Ame: No problem Bonnie. Good luck!

The screen went black which meant, besides the flickering lights, the place went to pitch black. Bonnie tried to go forward but there was something in her way. She turned around and waited for the lights to flicker to see if there was another way to go. When they did, she looked around the room as quickly as she could and could see there were doors on the left and right. She decided to head to the left 1st. She had to use the walls to guide her to wherever she was supposed to go. As she was feeling along the walls, she felt something that resembled a computer. She tried to push whatever was on it. Suddenly, the lights flickered for a couple of seconds but stayed dim. A screen in front of her turned on. Bonnie had no idea what was going on. But she saw on it shocked her. It was Corey standing on the ledge of the bridge and then dropping to his death.

8qDsAB0.png

Bonnie: Wha… What?! What is this?!

She didn’t get any answer though. As soon as the video ended, the screen turned off and the lights went back to flickering. Bonnie didn’t understand why anyone would take a video of this. Who would be sick enough to do that. She fought to hold back tears and continued searching the room for another computer. She eventually came to another 1. She pressed a button on the computer and just as what happened last time, the lights flickered and then stayed dim and the screen in front of her came on. A girl in weird looking clothing came on screen. What she was wearing kind of resembled Team Meteor. Suddenly, a flash of light appeared and a loud explosion was heard. Bonnie shut her eyes and covered her ears. It sounded like it happened in real life. When it was over, Bonnie looked back at the screen. The girl was just standing there. Then, her body just started to fall apart.

vKT0RUJ.png

Bonnie jumped backwards, fell to the floor and scurried backwards as far as she could. As soon as the screen turned off and the lights started to flicker again, she ran to the entrance of the building. When she made it there, she stopped to catch her breath.

Bonnie: What the heck is wrong with this place!? Why does this place have videos like that?!

The lights flickered again and Bonnie could see that some of the things that were in her way were gone but there were still some left. She figured that they had something to do with the computers and the videos. So despite not really wanting to finish this “puzzle,” she reluctantly went into the other room. She was starting to get used to the darkness and she eventually found the next computer. She pressed the button and looked up at the screen in fear of what she might witness next. What she saw shocked her even more than the other videos. Amaria appeared on screen. Bonnie was horrified what might happen to her. She could see she seemed to be perched on some kind of ledge. Then from behind, a red-haired woman seemed to come and push her off the ledge.

AF7WRS5.png

Bonnie watched in horror and shock as she saw Amaria plunge to her supposed death. Before the screen even went black, Bonnie ran to a wall facing away from the screen. She didn’t want to see anymore. She couldn’t believe that Amaria had been pushed off a cliff. Tears started to swell up in her eyes. She went to the final computer screen. She pushed the button and the video began. A somewhat older woman appeared on screen. A couple of seconds later, a Garchomp appeared behind her. As the woman turned around, the Garchomp raised it’s scythe like arm and sliced through the woman’s neck clean. Blood started to poor from her heck. As she fell to the ground, her head rolled a bit to the side.

18sSkmM.png

Bonnie screamed at the sight of this and ran out of the room and back to the beginning and started to cry. She couldn’t hold it in anymore. Not after what she just witnessed. She looked in front of her and finally saw that the things that were in the way weren’t there anymore. She walked up to the end of the room. When she got there, she could see an outline of something appear before her. The lights flickered more than usual and then they turned on. Bonnie could see that the figure was in fact Shade. She didn’t know why but she felt total anger against him. Maybe it was because of all the horrible things she watched.

Bonnie: Shade… Why? Why would you show me those things?! What did you do to those people?! Huh?! Tell me!

Shade:… Battle…

Bonnie: Ugh! Fine! Let’s have our battle! And when I beat you, I want some answers!

Shade:… Accepted…

Shade floated up into the air and made the most scary smile that Bonnie had ever seen.

mcmx4eU.png

It took her by surprise but she regained her composure and threw out a PokeBall. The battle between the 2 started.

It was a very intense battle Bonnie started on a high note but Shade came back when he was down to just 1 Pokemon. Luckily, Bonnie was able to pull out the victory. Also, this was the 1st time in a Gym Battle that her Dedenne had fainted during a Gym Battle. The 2 recalled back their Pokemon.

Shade:… Omen Badge… Yours…

From out of thin air, a badge appeared. It floated down to Bonnie. She grabbed it and put it into her Badge Case but for once, she wasn’t in a happy mood despite winning a badge.

Bonnie: I won the battle. Now tell me what’s going on?!

Shade:…Power? …Activate. -turns to the screen- Observe.

kGWZk0a.png

The huge screen in front of the 2 turned on. Bonnie couldn’t believe what she was seeing. It was everyone that was in the Underground Railnet. The steel doors opened but someone stepped out of it. The person ordered Team Meteor grunts to seize everyone there. 1 by 1, Heather, Shelly, Anna and Charlotte were taken. Cain was the only 1 to escape. As Bonnie looked closer, she realized that the man was the 1 that was in the Power Plant when she was with Julia, Florinia and Fern. The screen then turned off.

Bonnie: No… No! That can’t be real!

Shade:… So dying souls offer the keys to your gain… Let not them suffer to the poison in vain.

Bonnie: Dying souls? No… Those videos… What were they?

Shade:… 2 shall be spared… 2 shall perish… 1 act has already happened… 3 more to come… Farewell…

Shade then disappeared into thin air. Bonnie didn’t know what to think. Her friends were kidnapped, more people apparently are going to die and now she had to come up with a way to save her friends. Then she remembered about Noel. She walked back to the entrance and went outside. It was totally dark now but the rain had stopped. Noel seemed happy to see her.

Noel: Hey. Are you ok? It sounded really crazy in there.

Bonnie: Yea… I’m good. I got the badge and the power’s on.

Noel: Alright. Good. Let’s meet back with the others.

Bonnie: Actually… Noel… We can’t go back to the others.

Noel: What? What do you mean?

Bonnie told Noel what happened. Including what she saw on the computer screens. Noel seemed shocked but not all that concerned. This surprised Bonnie but right now, she was too tired and upset.

Noel: So what do we do now?

Bonnie: I don’t know about you, but I’m tired.

Noel: Yea. I think sleep is the best option for right now. But where?

Bonnie:… I have an idea where. Follow me.

Bonnie and Noel crossed the Beryl Bridge and went to the PokeCenter in the Beryl Ward. They then started to head for the Beryl Ward Gym place. Bonnie brought him into the area where Corey and Heather once lived.

kAodEJO.png

Noel: Wait. We’re going to sleep here? What about the people that live here?

Bonnie: They… won’t be here for a long time.

Noel: How do you kn-

Bonnie: Noel!… Please.

Noel: Alright… Alright. I trust you. Are you ok Bonnie? I’m worried about you.

Bonnie: I’m… I don’t know. I think I need some sleep though.

Noel: Alright… I’ll go into this room then. Night Bonnie.

Bonnie: Night Noel. And… thanks for coming with me. I don’t know how I’d be right now if I was by myself.

Noel: It’s no problem Bonnie.

Noel headed into Heather’s room. Bonnie was about to go into Corey’s room until she saw a phone hanging on the wall. It had been a while since she last called home. So she picked up the phone and called home.

uDjXQZk.png

Meyer: -yawns- Hello?

Bonnie: Hi daddy.

Meyer: Ohh hi sweetie. It’s late.

Bonnie: Yea. I know. I’m sorry. I just thought I’d call you though. It’s been a while since I last did.

Meyer: Yea. So how are you doing?

Bonnie: I’m… I’m good. I have 4 badges now.

Meyer: That’s great sweetheart! I’m proud of you.

Bonnie: Yea. Thanks.

Meyer:… Bonnie, is everything ok?

Bonnie didn’t know what she wanted to say at this point. If she told her father everything that happened between the time she last called him and now, he would for sure demand her to come home. But on the other hand, he was her father and he could comfort her. But for the time being Bonnie decided to keep it to herself for now.

Bonnie: Y-Yea. Everything’s fine. I’m just uhh… tired. Yea. I’m just tired. That’s all.

Meyer: Ok… You can tell me anything Bonnie. I hope you know that. I’m here for you.

Bonnie: I know daddy. Thank you.

Meyer: I’m glad you’re doing well on your Pokemon journey. Good night hun.

Bonnie: Thanks and good night dad.

The 2 hung up their phones. Bonnie dragged her feet along the floor as she made it to the bed. She couldn’t wait to have some kind of peace in her blissful sleep. She wanted to forget everything that happened this day for a few hours. She got under the covers, closed her eyes and was soon off to Dream Land.

FU2PqeB.png

Pokemon Team

Spoiler

YaNNZFp.gif

Dedenne/Male/Level 39

Moveset: Parabolic Charge/Nuzzle/Charge Beam/Entrainment

40VlWxa.gif

Meowstic/Female/Level 40

Held Item: Light Clay

Moveset: Psychic/Shadow Ball/Psyshock/Light Screen

VE0EI8E.gif

Floette/Female/Level 39

DVDVM5N.gif

Lapras/Female/Level 39

gsOlO9D.gif

Tyrunt/Male/Level 39

Held Item: Hard Stone

Moveset: Dragon Claw/Ancient Power/Crunch/Stealth Rock

pgL9oj1.gif

(Shiny) Phantump/Male/Level 39

Moveset: Phantom Force/Leech Seed/Destiny Bond/Will-O-Wisp

t67W9Vp.gif

Nidorina/Female/Level 39

Held Item: Toxic Plate

pxPwWxU.gif

Alolan Meowth/Male/Level 39

Moveset: Feint Attack/Nasty Plot/Slash/Attract

REBORN CHARACTER RATES

Spoiler

Noel: (10/10 NO CHANGE!) - Bonnie was surprised that he wanted to come with her to her Gym Battle with Shade but she appreciates the company from him. They're definitely starting to get more comfortable being around each other right now.

Shade: +2 (2/10) - What in the world was with the Power Plant?! Why did Shade have all of those videos of horrible things happening to those people?! Bonnie still didn't get a real answer but she think Shade has something to do with all of that.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

dHiJrWS.png

The next morning, Bonnie and Noel woke up. Despite what had happened the night before, they were somehow able to get a good night’s rest. They got all prepared and headed out of the room and outside. It was decently bright out but it definitely was not a happy day. Bonnie was curious about Noel’s reaction about his sister and everyone else being captured.

JRq0nqJ.png

Noel: So…

Bonnie: Can I ask you something Noel?

Noel: Sure…

Bonnie: When I told you yesterday that your sister, Shelly and everyone else got kidnapped, how come you didn’t seem upset or anything?

Noel: I just… I just didn’t… I mean I’ve kind of expected it.

Noel: Well good things never seem to last for long.

Bonnie: Well, I’m determined to find them and you will have that good time last for a long time.

Noel: -whispers under his breath- I hope so…

Bonnie: Alright. We got to get going.

Noel: Well where do we go?

Bonnie: I’m not sure. I know Cain got away but I have no clue where he went to.

Noel: Maybe we should check out the Underground Railnet?

Bonnie: But they’re not there?

Noel: I know but maybe we’ll find something there that will tell us where to go next or what to do.

Bonnie: Well I suppose that’s the best shot we got right now. Alright. Let’s get going.

Bonnie and Noel started their trek back down to the Underground Railnet. The 2 didn’t talk but they would occasionally look at each other and slightly smile and blush as well. When they finally made it there, they started to search for anything that would help them know where to go next. As they searched the area, they could hear footsteps up ahead. They went to see who it was. Turned out that it was Victoria. She seemed very distraught though. She was pacing up and down near where most of the group had been taken. The 2 walked up to her.

BnZ6FuI.png

Victoria: Bonnie!

Bonnie: Victoria!

Victoria: I’m so glad to see you right now!

Bonnie: Me too!

Victoria: Who’s this?

Bonnie: You don’t know him?

Noel: Not everyone is going to recognize a Gym Leader Bonnie.

Victoria: He’s a Gym Leader?

Noel: Mhm. Name’s Noel. Nice to meet you.

Victoria: Nice to meet you Noel.

Bonnie: I think we’re getting off track here.

Victoria: Huh? O-Ohh! Yea! So I ran into Cain earlier today.

Bonnie: Where?

Victoria: It was near here. I was just taking a walk and I saw Cain coming from out of here.

Noel: You mean he didn’t leave here last night?

Victoria: He told me he went near the entrance and slept up against some rocks last night. Then he told me that Shelly and a bunch of other children were kidnapped!

Bonnie: I know. I saw the whole thing.

Victoria: What? How?

Bonnie: No time for that. Where did Cain go?

Victoria: Well you see all the debris here? A Pokemon maybe able to move it with a certain move. It’s called Strength. You need the Machine and the Badge to use it.

Bonnie: That doesn’t really explain where Cain went to.

Victoria: Remember when we 1st met and I talked to you about the Apophyll Academy?

Bonnie: Is that where Cain is?

Victoria: Maybe. It’s on the other side of Azurine Lake. My sensei there, Kiki, has the Machine for Strength.

Bonnie: Great! Let’s get going!

Noel: Wait. How would he get across the water? It’s so polluted that nothing can get across it.

Bonnie: Ohh yea… I totally forgot about it.

Victoria: Well don’t count Cain out. Knowing him, he’ll find a way across… He really wants to find those kids.

Bonnie: He does… Where would he be at though?

Victoria: If I had a guess, I’d say Coral Ward. You 2 go on ahead. I’ll catch up with the 2 of you. Hurry before he leaves!

Bonnie: Right! Let’s go Noel!

Noel: Right…

Thanks to the information Victoria gave them, Noel and Bonnie started to run to the Coral Ward. They had to get to him before he left so that they could all go together. As they made it to the foggy Coral Ward, they searched the docks for Cain. On the last 1, they could see someone at the end of it. Bonnie realized the hairstyle and knew it was Cain. The 2 ran up to him.

IIX5ScJ.png

Bonnie: Cain! So you are here!

Cain: Ohh. Heeeey Bonnie and Noel. So I guess you 2 already know what happened right?

Noel: Well actually, Bonnie saw the whole thing.

Cain: Whaaaat? How?

Bonnie: Shade turned on a screen and I saw everything happen.

Cain: That’s… strange.

Noel: So… you’re gonna save the group?

Cain: Yes. Your sister, Shelly… everyone.

Bonnie: But how are you gonna get over to Apophyll? You can’t use your Dewott to surf on. It’ll get hurt in the water.

Cain: Ohh don’t you 2 worry your pretty little heads about that. I got this.~ Just watch.

Cain took out a PokeBall and out popped a Pokemon. But it wasn’t Dewott. It was Cain’s Alolan Muk. The slimy Pokemon slithered its way towards the edge of the dock and slipped into the water. Since Alolan Muk was a poison type, anything toxic that was in the water wouldn’t be able to hurt it. Bonnie thought Cain was very smart for coming up with an idea such as that.

Bonnie: Wow! That’s so cool! You’re smart Cain!

Cain: -chuckles- Thanks. Well I’m on my way!

Bonnie: You’re gonna go? What about me and Noel? Can’t we go with you?

Cain: Sorry. Muk can’t carry more than 1 person. Otherwise, I’d certainly let you come with.

Noel: Well… we believe in you…

Cain: You’re darn right you do! Trust me. I’ll fix this! Let’s go Muk!

The Alolan Muk started to surf away from the docks with Cain on top of its body. The 2 kids looked on until they could no longer see the 2. They turned around and started to head back onto the main land. Bonnie was trying to think of a way to cross Azurine Lake. A door on 1 of the dock sheds slid open. The 2 kids jumped back a little from the noise. Amaria walked out and noticed Bonnie and Noel.

U3B5ifN.png

Amaria: Ohh Bonnie! Hello!

Bonnie: Amaria! It feels like it’s been so long!

Amaria: Been about a week hasn’t it?

Bonnie: Mhm.

Amaria: And you’re… Noel right? The Gym Leader?

Noel: Yes… Nice to meet you…

Amaria: Nice to meet you as well. What are you 2 doing here?

Noel: We have to get across Azurine Lake?

Bonnie: Yea but we don’t have a way across…

Amaria: Yea… We did have a ferry to take people from here to Apophyll Beach and vice versa but… well you both know the situation with the water by now.

Bonnie: Now we don’t know what to do.

Amaria: Actually… you 2 might be able to help me with something. It has to do with the water to.

Noel: What is it…?

Amaria: Well I’ve been working with Ame to monitor the pollution in the lake and figure out its sources. But now it seems like almost all of the pollution is coming from 1 place. The Blacksteam Factory up in West Peridot.

Bonnie: So… if we take care of the problem there, then the water will go back to normal and Noel and I can get across the water then?

Amaria: Well I don’t know how long it’ll take but yes. That could happen.

Bonnie: That’s great! Come on Noel! Let’s help her!

Noel: Yea… That does sound like a good plan.

Amaria: Let’s go…! By the way, just saying but you 2 look kind of cute together.

Bonnie and Noel: Huh?!

Amaria: -chuckles- Just kidding. Follow me.

The 2 blushed an obvious red color but the 3 made their way from the Coral Ward over to the West Peridot Ward. When they made it to the factory, Amaria tried to open the door but to no avail. The 3 searched for another way inside. Amaria looked up towards the roof of the building and smiled.

Amaria: Hmm… I think I got it.

Bonnie: Got what?

Amaria: Alright. Stand back you 2.

Amaria called out a Pokemon that was named Deliverance, which turned out to be a Lapras. She instructed the Pokemon to use Waterfall and then Ice Beam. Lapras did as it was commanded to do. When it was finished, there were a set of icy stairs leading up to the roof of the building. Amaria thanked her Pokemon and returned it back to its PokeBall. Bonnie seemed impressed.

MRSRatJ.png

Bonnie: Wow! That’s amazing!

Amaria: Thanks. We should be able to get inside now.

Noel: Umm… I don’t know if that’s a good idea.

Bonnie: What do you mean Noel?

Noel: Should we really try climbing stairs made out of ice…?

Bonnie: But we need to stop the pollution!

Amaria: Well… Would you be willing to stand guard out here? Just in case something happens, you’ll be able to stop them if anyone comes out.

Noel: Yea. I guess I can do that.

Bonnie: Well… alright. Thanks Noel.

Noel: -chuckles nervously- You’re welcome Bonnie.

Amaria: Alright Bonnie. You’re coming with me.

The 2 started to walk up the icy stairs. Amaria didn’t have any problems walking up them. Bonnie, on the other hand, slipped and fell a few times but it didn’t take too long for her to reach the top. When she finally made it, the 2 entered through a door and went inside. It didn’t take too long for them to find someone in there. It was 2 Team Meteor Grunts.

3vmXKsJ.png

The 4 immediately entered a 2 on 2 battle but Amaria honestly didn’t need Bonnie’s help. Her Lapras obliterated the opponents Pokemon. Not only were the grunts surprised with her strength but so was Bonnie. The 2 grunts went running down some stairs. The 2 gave chase but were soon surrounded by many Meteor Grunts. Amaria called out her Lapras and Kingdra.

Amaria: Well, we’re certainly outnumbered here huh?

Bonnie: Maybe but our Pokemon can handle this!

Amaria: Right… Bonnie, do you trust me?

Bonnie: Huh? Of course I do! Why would you ask that?

Amaria: …Thank you. Now get ready! Deliverance, use Ice Shard!

Lapras fired off some shards of ice towards some Team Meteor Grunts. Although they dodged the attack, this gave Bonnie the chance to get more into the building. The grunts then closed off Bonnie and were prepared to try to take down Amaria. She screamed out to Bonnie to find a way to shut down the factory. She nodded and was about to go to another room when 2 other Meteor Grunts came out of nowhere and pushed her to the ground, blocking her to that 1 side of the room. Although she was mad about that happening, she didn’t have time. She needed to find a way to shut down the factory. She checked a room that seemed empty but then was confronted by a face she remembered seeing down in the caves near the Grand Door.

9pnTKjq.png

???: It’s you again.

Bonnie: It’s… It’s you! I remember you!

???: -sighs- You poor young soul. I did not expect us to meet again.

Bonnie: Well now that we have, it’s time to end things you got going on here.

???: You know, I felt that since you were but a small child that I should let you go back in those caves. And I did. But I can clearly see that that was a mistake. And I’ll be correcting it now.

???: -pulls out a remote- Good bye child. -presses the button-

From underneath where Bonnie was standing, the floor gave way and she fell to the floor below. She hit her head on the ground pretty hard and knocked herself out for a couple of minutes.

Pokemon Team

Spoiler

YaNNZFp.gif

Dedenne/Male/Level 41

40VlWxa.gif

Meowstic/Female/Level 41

VE0EI8E.gif

Floette/Female/Level 41

DVDVM5N.gif

Lapras/Female/Level 41

gsOlO9D.gif

Tyrunt/Male/Level 41

Moveset: Dragon Claw/Thrash/Crunch/Stealth Rock

pgL9oj1.gif

(Shiny) Phantump/Male/Level 41

t67W9Vp.gif

Nidorina/Female/Level 41

pxPwWxU.gif

Alolan Meowth/Male/Level 41

Moveset: Feint Attack/Nasty Plot/Assurance/Attract

REBORN CHARACTER RATES

Spoiler

Cain: (10/10 NO CHANGE!) - He's really determined to rescue the gang. Bonnie really respects him for that. She just wishes that she and Noel could have gone with him.

Amaria: +1 (8/10) - She found the source of the pollution?! Great! Now the 3 of them can go stop the pollution!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there! My apologies for the late reply!

Sincerely, I'm glad to see that Bonnie is back on the Reborn scene. Also, the fact Amaria noticed that Bonnie and Noel were secretly attracted by each other was quite funny to me. I just hope Noel will be safe when Team Meteor will escape the factory. Otherwise, I've nothing special to add. This episode was pretty simple and straightforward in my opinion ^^

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see how things will operate before the fight against PULSE-Muk 🙂

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

CPRSkiH.png

Bonnie: Ooog… Ow… My head… Huh? Where… am I?

Meteor Grunt: Huh? We got a human in there? Guess that means that Solaris used that trap door a floor above this 1.

Bonnie: Where am I? What is this place?

Meteor Grunt: Well since you won’t be able to get out of there, might as well tell you. We were able to get rid of the Daycare Couple that resided in Obsidia Ward for a god while. Unfortunately, someone recently was able to rescue them and they’re back in business. But the Pokemon you see in these cages are from that. Have a nice stay though kid. None of you are getting anywhere!

The Team Meteor Grunt then turned his back towards Bonnie. Bonnie looked around the area. There were a lot of cages with about half of them full with Pokemon.

c6wmaYl.png

It saddened her that these Pokemon were stolen from their trainers. She went over to the bars to see if she could move them but of course she wasn’t able to. She then tried to think of a way to break the bars from the cage. She didn’t want to alarm the grunt though. She inspected all of the cages that contained Pokemon. After taking sometime to look at all of them, she finally was able to come up with a plan. She walked over to the cage that contained a Loudred and asked it to yell loudly with her close to it. The Loudred looked confused but Bonnie insisted that it do it. The Loudred yelled out really loud. Bonnie felt like she had gone deaf but couldn’t focus on the pain right now. She walked over to the Jigglypuff and asked it to use Sing. The Jigglypuff happily obliged and started to sing. Thanks to Bonnie not being able to hear the song, she was not put to sleep. By the time Jigglypuff was done singing, Bonnie had regained her hearing. She went back over to the cage to check on the grunt. He was in fact sleeping. Her plan had worked.

Bonnie: Alright! Now gotta find a way to get these bars off. Hmm… Ohh! I know! Come on out Tyrunt!

Tyrunt: Ty?

Bonnie: Alright Tyrunt! I want you to try to bite through those bars so we can get out of here!

Tyrunt: Ty! Tyrunt!

Tyrunt ran up to the metal bars and started to chomp down onto the metal bars. At 1st, the metal bars didn’t budge at all. Then, dents started to appear on them. Then cracks. At last, Tyrunt chomped through the bars, leaving an opening big enough for Bonnie to escape through. Bonnie praised her Pokemon and then sent it back to its PokeBall. The grunt was still asleep so Bonnie snuck past him and looked for a way out. She had to fend off some Meteor Grunts but was able to defeat them. She came across a computer panel and pressed a button on it. Near where she was, she could hear something unlock. She went to where the source of the sound was. When she got to the area, she saw that it was a door. She turned the knob and opened the door. She looked outside. Out of nowhere, Noel ran inside and bumped into her. The 2 fell down onto the ground.

0PCrVYP.png

Bonnie: Ow!

Noel: That did not feel good.

Bonnie: Noel! What are you doing?!

Noel: Bonnie? Ohh… I’m sorry. I assumed it was a Team Meteor Member when I saw the door opening.

Bonnie: Ohh. Well I guess I can’t be mad at you for that then.

Noel: Hey. Where’s Amaria?

Bonnie: I’m not sure. We got separated a while back.

Noel: We should find her soon.

Bonnie: I will. You go back outside though. Take out any Meteor people you see that try to come out that way.

Noel: Alright. I will. You… You be careful Bonnie.

Bonnie: -blushes- I will. You be careful too Noel.

Noel smiled a bit and then went back outside. Bonnie went searching throughout the building to find Amaria or any sign of Solaris. She soon came to an area with a steel grate up.

4gDkj39.png

There was a computer panel by the side of it. She pressed the button on it and 1 of the steel grates raised up into the ceiling. She began searching the building for the other computer panel. It took some time and some more Meteor Grunts battles but she finally found the 2nd 1 and pushed the button. She could hear the steel grate downstairs rise up. She ran downstairs back to where the steel grates used to be and could now see a door leading into the next room. She took a deep breath and walked through it. When she got to the other room, she could see a lot of science like people and more Team Meteor Grunts. Then she saw 1 that she had seen sometime ago.

PpZrBCD.png

Bonnie: You. You’re the weird 1 that talks to himself. Or herself.

zeL: Ohh… It’s you. You, umm… You probably shouldn’t be here.

Bonnie: I shouldn’t be here? What about you lot?! None of you should be here!

???: You’re an annoyance.

Bonnie: And you. You tried trapping me in that cage.

???: Yes I did and I obviously had an incompetent Meteor Grunt guarding that area. But I’ll deal with that later. I give you credit, umm… What was your name again? Bonnie right? I congratulate you for cutting through my subordinates.

Bonnie: What are you people doing here?

???: As a reward for impressing me, I want you to come over here and observe something.

There was some hesitation in her steps as she followed the individual but when she saw the PULSE Machine with what looked like a Muk inside of it, her pace picked up. She stood in front of the the Muk, horrified. The Pokemon seemed to be in a bad state. She felt sorry for it.

Bonnie: What… What are you doing to this Muk?!

???: I’m sure you’re aware of this Bonnie but this is a PULSE Machine. It’s slightly different from the 1 you’ve already seen however.

???: The machine to which it’s attached drains its lifeforce and suffocates its spirit. Watch as even its body gives way as it collapses into a puddle of its own drool.

Bonnie: You… How could you?! Muk!

???: Whine all you want little girl. But now that you are distracted, Garchomp! Dragon Rush! Execute!

The stranger threw out a PokeBall and out popped the Garchomp. Bonnie was unfortunately not able to do anything to even try to dodge the attack. But then all of a sudden, 1 of her Pokemon popped out of their PokeBalls and blocked the attack. Bonnie was thrown onto the ground with the sudden force coming from her PokeBall. She heard a familiar sound though when she regained her composure but it didn’t sound right. What she was hearing was the sound of a Tyrantrum. She then made a sudden realization. She opened her eyes and looked towards the stranger’s way and could see a Garchomp and a Tyrantrum that had blocked the attack. Bonnie stared at the 2 beasts in shock and amazement.

XWPljAr.png

Bonnie: T-Tyrunt? Is that you?

Tyrantrum: -nods its head yes- Tyran!

Bonnie: D-Did you evolve to… save me?

Tyrantrum: Tyrantrum Ty!

Bonnie: -starts to tear up- Thank you Tyrantrum.

Amaria: Bonnie! Are you ok?!

???: Hmph. You are indeed lucky Bonnie. If that Tyrantrum of yours hadn’t have gotten in the way, you’d be eliminated here and now. And now there’s this woman.

Amaria: Atlantica! Ice Beam that dragon!

From up above, a light blue flash could be seen coming towards the Garchomp. Tyrantrum held the beast there for as long as it could. When the beam was close, it let go, avoiding being hit by the attack. Garchomp took the full attack and was instantly knocked out by it, falling onto the ground. The stranger recalled his Pokemon back to his PokeBall. Amaria and her Kingdra jumped down onto the floor, joining everyone.

Bonnie: Amaria! You defeated that beast with just 1 attack!

Amaria: Well of course I did. But are you ok Bonnie?

Bonnie: Yes yes. I’m fine. Thanks to Tyrantrum here.

Amaria: Good. I heard everything that person said by the way. But… I don’t get it. This PULSE Machine floods the lake with poison. Why-

???: Let me stop you right there. Before you ask the obvious question, let me answer it for you right here. The reason why we are poisoning the water is to make people leave.

Bonnie: Why would you wanna do that?

???: This whole city… it’ll become vacant and ruined once again. As it should have stayed in the 1st place!

Amaria: That’s awful! You’re awful!

Bonnie: Yea! No matter what your reason is, this whole thing is just messed up!

???: Silence! The both of you! Do not judge that which you do not understand. We have our motives. If you do not share them, then you are an enemy.

Bonnie: We won’t let you!

Amaria: That’s right! We’ll never allow you to get away with it!

The stranger then looked at Amaria’s wrists. His eyes widened as he saw some sapphire bracelets wrapped around them. He inched closer to her as she took a step back.

Amaria: H-Hey! What do you think you’re doing?!

???: Interesting… Those Sapphire Bracelets…

Amaria: Huh? My bracelets? They were a gift from Tania.

???: They will be ours soon enough then.

Bonnie: Why would you want them?

Amaria: It doesn’t matter why! He’s not going to get them! Anything Tania gives to me is precious. I’ll defend it with my life!

???: -chuckles- Suit yourself. Both are forfeit.

Bonnie: I’m gonna help you Amaria!

Amaria: No! This is my fight.

Bonnie: But Amaria-

Amaria: Bonnie, I want you to try to deactivate the PULSE Machine while I deal with him!

Bonnie: Right! I’m on it!

Zel: Like hell you will!

HRMdxE5.png

Bonnie: Darn it. I forgot about you.

Zel: You forgot about us!?

zEl: It would seem your presence here is unnecessary.

Zel: So get the hell out already!

Bonnie: Looks like I’m gonna be in a battle after all. Are you Tyrantrum?!

Tyrantrum: Tyyyyyrantrum!!!

Bonnie: Bring it you freak!

The battle between ZEL and Bonnie was set. ZEL threw out their PokeBall and it started. The battle was somewhat long but with not much struggle, Bonnie was able to come out on top with the victory. Since they used the PULSE Muk during the battle and it was defeated, Bonnie assumed that the contamination to the water would stop now. ZEL turned around towards the confrontation between Amaria and the stranger.

zeL: Solaris, I-I’m sorry but we couldn’t-

Solaris: Hmph. Useless.

Bonnie: -thinking to herself- Solaris? So that’s his name huh? Well it sure fits him.

Solaris: Yes, yes indeed. You are as worthless as your worthless actions. You might have stopped the PULSE but it’s still too late. The lake is already too far gone.

Amaria: Too far gone. You know that’s not true Solaris.

Solaris: Ahh yes. You Amaria. Well I’m afraid we must cut this little fight of ours short but before I leave, a parting gift… Tyranitar! Superpower! On the girl!

Amaria: Huh?!

Bonnie: What?! No! Move Amaria!

There was nothing the pair of them could do though. With surprisingly swift movement, the Tyranitar clenched its claws into a fist and punched Amaria in the gut, causing her to fly backwards a bit and onto the ground. Solaris then returned his Pokemon and Team Meteor fled the area. Bonnie ran up to Amaria and helped her the best she could back up onto her feet. Amaria tried to walk the pain off but she eventually fell onto her knees, thanks to the excruciating pain she could feel in her gut. Just then, Noel came running into the room and could see the state Amaria was in.

lfhFeKb.png

Noel: W-What happened?

Bonnie: 1 of the members from Team Meteor used his Tyranitar to hit Amaria in the gut with Superpower.

Noel: Are you ok Amaria?

Amaria: I’m in a lot of freaking pain right now but- ow! Ugh… I’ll be fine eventually… Why are you in here though?

Noel: I saw a bunch of them coming out of the door. I hid behind a dumpster so I wouldn’t be seen. I wouldn’t have been able to beat all of those guys.

Bonnie: I’m just glad you’re ok hu- I mean Noel.

Noel: -blushes- Thanks.

Amaria: Heh… Ugh!

Bonnie: Amaria, let us-

Amaria: N-No… I got this… -struggles to stand up but eventually does- Bonnie… nice job on shutting that machine down…

Bonnie: No problem.

Noel: So… that’s a PULSE Machine?

Bonnie: Mhm. They had a Muk attached to it. It was pretty horrifying to see.

Amaria: Y-Yea… Thanks to you, the water won’t be polluted anymore. But I’m still confused… He said it was… too late?

Bonnie: Yea. I don’t get why he said that either.

Amaria: While it’s true that a lot’s been ruined, the Water Treatment Center under the city will clear it out.

Bonnie: Water Treatment Center?

Noel: Yea. It basically cleans out the water so Water Type Pokemon and people can be in it without being hurt.

Bonnie: Ohh. I see. Well I hope it gets cleaned out soon then.

Amaria: Yea. I think we did something really great toda- ow!

Bonnie: Amaria, I think you need some help.

Amaria: N-No… Please…

Amaria slowly walked up to her Lapras and returned it back inside its PokeBall. Noel moved out of the way as she was making her way down is way. She stopped and held her stomach once more. The pain was obviously massive.

Amaria: Damn… That attack might have hurt a little bit after all… Noel, Bonnie. You 2 still need a way to cross the lake right?

Bonnie: Cross the lake…? Ohh yea! With everything happening here, I completely forgot about that!

Amaria: Well don’t worry about that. You 2 can take my boat. -hands Noel the keys-

Noel: Your boat? But it’ll be destroyed if we use it in the water now. Even if the pollution problem has been taken care of.

Amaria: That’s probably true. The toxic water will most likely destroy the boat. But… I have a feeling you 2 need the boat more now than I’ll need it later.

Bonnie: Amaria… Thank you.

Amaria: No problem you guys. You remember where we met before all of this happened right? That’s where my ship is. In Coral Ward.

Noel: But what are you gonna do?

Amaria: Me? Heh… I think I’m gonna go back home and rest for a while. Hehe… After all, the love of my life is waiting for me.

Noel and Bonnie looked at each other when Amaria said those words. “Love of my life.” The 2 knew that they had some kind of feelings towards each other but they knew it wasn’t that. But maybe, whatever these feelings were right now, might lead to that 1 day. Amaria could see the looks they were giving each other and that made her smile.

Amaria: I’m gonna head back to the Aventurine Region. It’s north of Reborn City. So come by if you’re ever in the area. And Bonnie? Thank you. You 2 Noel.

Bonnie: No probelm Amaria! See you! Feel better soon!

Noel: Yes. Please feel better soon.

Noel and Bonnie watched on as Amaria slowly walked out of the room. They kind of felt bad for not helping her get back to her home but they figured since she was a Gym Leader, she would be ok by herself to get there. Bonnie ran up to Noel and gave him a hug and he returned the gesture. The 2 then looked at each other, nodded their heads and started to run back to the Coral Ward. It was time for them to catch up to Cain and help save their friends.

Pokemon Team

Spoiler

YaNNZFp.gif

Dedenne/Male/Level 42

Nature: Timid/Ability: Pickup

40VlWxa.gif

Meowstic/Female/Level 42

VE0EI8E.gif

Floette/Female/Level 41

DVDVM5N.gif

Lapras/Female/Level 41

82S1Azv.gif

Tyrantrum/Male/Level 42

Moveset: Dragon Claw/Rock Slide/Crunch/Stealth Rock

pgL9oj1.gif

(Shiny) Phantump/Male/Level 41

t67W9Vp.gif

Nidorina/Female/Level 41

pxPwWxU.gif

Alolan Meowth/Male/Level 41

Moveset: Feint Attack/Nasty Plot/Assurance/Attract

REBORN CHARACTER RATES

Spoiler

ZEL: (0/10 NO CHANGE!) - Tried stopping Bonnie from beating a PULSE Pokemon and failed at it. Still a strange person but whatever.

Amaria: +2 (10/10) - Wow. She was not only able to hold back that Solaris guy but also took a direct attack from a Tyranitar and survived it. Bonnie hope she's doing ok.

• Like 4

Oooh! Looks like Noel has escaped from them and is now with Bonnie. I also feel like shipping these two kiddies together🥰🤗

It has been awhile, that I read that long time ago. Hehe

Also nice touch with Bonnie fighting back with her Tyratrum. 

Gives 1000🍎 to J- Awseome_One

Edited by Evi Crystal
  • Thanks 1