[SPOILERS] very important factoid

Amethyst

Just going off a whim here but 013 and 015 are Beedrill and Weedle. If you take the first letter in each of the the pokemon, you get B/W. That's a possible hint that we are getting the B/W starters (or at least one). This first number is 318 which is Carvahna's Pokedex entry. The first pokemon that comes to my mind is Cloyster who would make a whole lot of sense being available in Ametrine at this point (and Clam Chowder).

Theory 2 on the numbers: B and W could also be two other Pokemon instead of B/W. The two Big Bs (no pun intended...get it cause Beedrill...I give up) I can think of are Breloom and Blaziken. Since Ame is going on a soup theme, Blaziken would fit better becuase of Chicken Noodle Soup. As for the W, Wailord I'm going to take a guess that it's Vinny's favorite pokemon, Weavile. So Cloyster, Blaziken, and Weavile (Hinting Amaria and/or Titania are the next Gym Leaders)

Edit: I forgot about Blastoise. I knew Blaziken was too good to be true.

Edited by commander218

Now Wallace-- Quickly! Decipher the remaining numbers!

Let's start with the millions section. Let's also cut the 3's out of the number, leaving us with

What are the first two numbers? 1 and 8 - 18. What season of Pokemon are we on? 17. 18 follows 17, so it's in the future. But what season do most people think of when they think of the Pokemon anime (and what digit do 17 and 18 share)? 1. Number 1 - the first season, the past, and what Ash Ketchum wants to be. Now, what pokemon can see the future and the past? Xatu. There is 1 non-legendary pokemon that begins with the letter X, and 3 that begin with the letter Y. So what? Well, this wouldn't be significant, but count up the number of times 1 appears in the number above. That's right, 3. X and Y are obviously related, and this number is too.

But why is Xatu important? Well, it according to other Pokedex entries, it stands in the same spot all day looking at the sun. Sound like a Sunflower to you? And what pokemon looks like a Sunflower? Sunflora. Sunflora is a Grass type with the base stats 425. What is (4*2) and 5? 8 and 5, our two remaining nonzero numbers. And guess what? 85 is also Sunflora's base Special Defence! What Pokemon has the highest Special Defence in the game? Shuckle. Where can Shuckle be found? At the Apopyll Training Grounds. What else do we find there? Kiki. Kiki has purple hair. She is also a girl. What's another purple-haired girl that is currently relevant to the story? Aya. Can you figure the rest out?

KIKI DIED, SO AYA'S GONNA BE QUITE POSSIBLY LITERALLY ICED REAL SOON. REEEEAAALLLL SOON.

And with that, I've solved the mystery. As for the 0s, they're there to throw you off track.

I am far more proud of myself than I should be right now.

Let's start with the millions section. Let's also cut the 3's out of the number, leaving us with

What are the first two numbers? 1 and 8 - 18. What season of Pokemon are we on? 17. 18 follows 17, so it's in the future. But what season do most people think of when they think of the Pokemon anime (and what digit do 17 and 18 share)? 1. Number 1 - the first season, the past, and what Ash Ketchum wants to be. Now, what pokemon can see the future and the past? Xatu. There is 1 non-legendary pokemon that begins with the letter X, and 3 that begin with the letter Y. So what? Well, this wouldn't be significant, but count up the number of times 1 appears in the number above. That's right, 3. X and Y are obviously related, and this number is too.

But why is Xatu important? Well, it according to other Pokedex entries, it stands in the same spot all day looking at the sun. Sound like a Sunflower to you? And what pokemon looks like a Sunflower? Sunflora. Sunflora is a Grass type with the base stats 425. What is (4*2) and 5? 8 and 5, our two remaining nonzero numbers. And guess what? 85 is also Sunflora's base Special Defence! What Pokemon has the highest Special Defence in the game? Shuckle. Where can Shuckle be found? At the Apopyll Training Grounds. What else do we find there? Kiki. Kiki has purple hair. She is also a girl. What's another purple-haired girl that is currently relevant to the story? Aya. Can you figure the rest out?

KIKI DIED, SO AYA'S GONNA BE QUITE POSSIBLY LITERALLY ICED REAL SOON. REEEEAAALLLL SOON.

And with that, I've solved the mystery. As for the 0s, they're there to throw you off track.

I am far more proud of myself than I should be right now.

You're God D@mn Right

Edited by Say My Name

Just going off a whim here but 013 and 015 are Beedrill and Weedle. If you take the first letter in each of the the pokemon, you get B/W. That's a possible hint that we are getting the B/W starters (or at least one). This first number is 318 which is Carvahna's Pokedex entry. The first pokemon that comes to my mind is Cloyster who would make a whole lot of sense being available in Ametrine at this point (and Clam Chowder).

Theory 2 on the numbers: B and W could also be two other Pokemon instead of B/W. The two Big Bs (no pun intended...get it cause Beedrill...I give up) I can think of are Breloom and Blaziken. Since Ame is going on a soup theme, Blaziken would fit better becuase of Chicken Noodle Soup. As for the W, Wailord I'm going to take a guess that it's Vinny's favorite pokemon, Weavile. So Cloyster, Blaziken, and Weavile (Hinting Amaria and/or Titania are the next Gym Leaders)

Edit: I forgot about Blastoise. I knew Blaziken was too good to be true.

You also forgot Mushroom Soup, meaning you threw out Breloom for no reason. Also, your theory about the next gym leaders... 'Went of a cliff.'... Anyone?

• 11 months later...
  • Administrators

so i revisited this very important topic recently and it turns out

while the PEAK can hold 318,015,013 cans

if the ENTIRE MOUNTAIN were hollowed out it would hold 14,328,448,000 cans of delicious cambpells avengers™ fun shapped pasta soup

enhanced-32005-1422840611-40.jpg

Cleary Ame is trying to tell us something.

What's the first and last number of 318,015,013? 3 - the number of Toy Stories. And who is in Toy Story? Woody and Tim Allen - Woody Allen. What was Woody Allen in? Antz. What's the most famous Ant Pokemon? Durant, of course. Now, who eats Durant for lunch? Heatmor, the Anteater. What other famous anteater do we know? Arthur, of course. Arthur was broadcast on PBS - the same initials as Peanut Butter Sandwich. Now, what else do you put on Peanut Butter Sandwiches? Jelly. What else has jelly? Jelly donuts! Who makes Jelly Donuts? Brock, a Rock type Gym Leader. But in addition to Rock types, he also has a Crobat - a Poison type. This was mostly irrelevant, until the Fairy type was introduced. And as we all know, Fairy beats Dragon any day of the week. Now, that number 3 occurred twice in the first number - as the first and last. The first Dragon is Dratini, and the last Dragon is Noivern. Since we already have Noivern, and the first shall be last and the last shall be first, and you can't get much later than the future, Dratini is going to be in Ametrine.

Duh.

#dratinicunfurmd

I swear if Ame doesn't put Dratini in Ametrine because of this, I'm going to have a Miltank #badPunIsBad

sadly no dratini, though we did actually get sneasel.

and as for the new number, starting at the back 000 was victini's regional number meaning it might appear sometime soon. now 448 was Lucarios dex number and we got that on ametrine. Now 328 is trapinch's dex number, trapinch evolves in to flygon, flygon is the best available dragon type so far, 328 is a max ev trained stat for all pseudo legend dragons minus hydregion and garchomp, so it is likely we will get one soon as a companion to flygon, it also works for tyranitar which looks like a landbound dragon. 14 references episode 14 where Amaria and Titania exit via waterfall diving, meaning its likely that one of them will be the next gym leader we face in episode 16, Amaria especially as Titania's dessert is simply too much coding for one update that already has a redone city.

• 2 weeks later...

so i revisited this very important topic recently and it turns out

while the PEAK can hold 318,015,013 cans

if the ENTIRE MOUNTAIN were hollowed out it would hold 14,328,448,000 cans of delicious cambpells avengers fun shapped pasta soup

enhanced-32005-1422840611-40.jpg

But how many bicycle tires?