Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Sticker Guide (Episode 19)

CURIE

Question

• Veterans

Yeah I knew that, it was a typo. Thanks for pointing that out. Anyway, small update: as of episode 14.1, floor 9 is also blocked off instead of just 10. But they can both still be accessed by going back to episode 13.

Ame

Troll

4Evah

Can someone please go a little more in depth on the 7th sticker? Specifically finding the glasses. I've been clearing the South woods for a couple hours now and its pretty miserable, I've had this recording paused forever it seems

EDIT: nvm I think I just found what I was missing, if anyone wants to answer anyway thatd still be fine though

Edited by LordWallace

Can someone please go a little more in depth on the 7th sticker? Specifically finding the glasses. I've been clearing the South woods for a couple hours now and its pretty miserable, I've had this recording paused forever it seems

EDIT: nvm I think I just found what I was missing, if anyone wants to answer anyway thatd still be fine though

HINT: Tauros.

the lady in spinal town doesnt teleport away from the bench? how can i get that sticker then

i defeated serra

Make sure its clear weather and keep moving around her. She will disappear eventually

so i cant proceed the game until i get clear weather? because next thing is killing the pulse abra and then the teleporting stops

Nope, it does not stop, some object have already been imbued with unstable psychical energy, and that will cause them to still teleport even after you beat Abra.

You can buy them in Agathe Circus too.

I am at that darn level 80 arceus part. And, because I like giving myself a hard time, I don't plan to side with El.

Oh, and the spinel town lady isn't coughing up her sticker. I have 5 stickers at the moment, and I already double checked #2,3, 4 and 5. The girl's at her "endless" sleepover, the boy's back home, the guy's in the pokemon center, and the girl has her TV. The spinel town lady says "thanks for rescuing me but doesnt give the sticker.

Why ask this question in this thread tho o_o ?

But yea, there are three ways of getting Honey currently. One option is having a Combee w/ the ability Honey Gatherer, which works like Pickup except the fact the higher the level of the Combee, the higher the chance it can gain Honey per battle (it reaches up to 50% if its in the level range of 91-100). Another option is to just buy it from the Lapis Ward Flower Shop, which is arguably the easiest method of obtaining it. The final method so far is to give any Candy or Ice Cream (excluding Blue Moon Ice Cream) to Nyu in the North Aventurine Forest in exchange for Honey.

Can anyone confirm if the spinel town sticker lady actually gives you a sticker? I've done them all, and I can only get to floor 9. Pretty sure spinel town is the culplrit, since Ive made sure I got all the stickers after spinel and I was able to get to the sixth floor before I reached spinel town.

Can anyone confirm if the spinel town sticker lady actually gives you a sticker? I've done them all, and I can only get to floor 9. Pretty sure spinel town is the culplrit, since Ive made sure I got all the stickers after spinel and I was able to get to the sixth floor before I reached spinel town.

She does after you give her medecin

Edited by zareason