Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Sticker Guide (Episode 19)

CURIE

Question

I tried all of them and everyone, but they all talk about Kiki.

I think you 1st need to complete the story from that zone. Then go to the arena where you fought Kiki, and there are some secret rooms in the sides of the arena, go to the 1st one from the left and the girl will talk you about the tv. After that go to the second floor where the tv, steal it, fight, and go back to the girl and its done.

• Upvote 1

@ Huggy, if you've already beaten (or not) Solaris atop Pyrous Mountain, you should be able to do the event.

• The girl you are to seek out is in a dormitory room.
  • It's found on the first floor of the Academy
  • the doorway to the girl's room exits into the courtyard of the Academy.

Now for my own issues.

I have beaten Serra, and intended to obtain the sticker from the injured woman. According to reports, the event is triggered on a clear day. I walked by the Pokemon Center, saw that there was an Aroma Lady sprite in front of the center, and talked to her. She mentions something about trains appearing out of nowhere, and when I walked away from her in the direction of the Chrysolia Forest, she was NOT teleported away. Additionally, upon reaching the now displaced Spinel Town PokeMart, I was only allowed to purchase ONE medicine.

I believe I should be able to purchase at least two containers of medicine, AND that if I had successfully triggered the sidequest, that the girl in question would have been teleported.

Neither of those things was the case. "Help!"

EDIT: Case Closed. Thanks Sheep and Ame. Assistance was swift and garnered appropriate results.

Edited by Hilda

I have already give an answer about that couple post above

It can help you

Welp..Having to do the whole Herecross/Pinsir puzzles to get it is kind of a d*ck move...I dont know WHY I thought it would be easy..This is Reborn after all :P

Shame there isnt a "how to" on that around...Criptic clues are ALSO a Reborn thing ^_^

Edit: Finally made it through the maze...Once I figured out the best place to start the Honey Slathering, and digging through the forum for info on how to mke them show up, managed to get the glasses...

Now, to get the Effing Poke-Doll to the poor orphan kid

Edited by GenshiD

Uh, no. You put the honey on the trees, then you just walk away from the tree for about a minute, then you come back and there is a Heracross fighting a Pinsir.

Make sure that minute is spent with the game up though, it doesn't register time passing when it's tabbed out, and I don't think playing around with the clock works for this either.

I tryied that it wont come for some reason, I wonder what I'm doing wrong

Edit 1: also I went to the academy and cant find the sticker event with the TV. I took the boat was that the right way

Edit 2: Found the tv sticker, but Heracross still wont appear and I have been walking around for 3 hours, not even near the area and I walked back, still no heracross or pinsir. I'm trying to get thoses glasses for the sticker, and I cant seem to get to them. I see the glasses but theres no way down. The only way its seems to get there is threw the webs but once again Heracross will not appear. What am I doing wrong? HELP!! I'm feeing like its a glitch and I'm very frustrated. I put put honey on every tree and no herecross anywhere

Edited by Yoshi
Triple post.

Look, to start with please don't double/triple post. Editing your older post would have been fine, I'll clean that up for you.

Now, I've already told you how the event works, if it's not working then either you're not following my instructions right, or your game is bugged. If you're adamant it's the second then make a topic in troubleshooting about it and we'll see if someone can figure it out.

When I was trying to get the glasses, I just went around and placed honey on every tree that I could. It passes by the in-game time quickly. Once you have placed all the honey, go back to where you started and there should definitely be a Heracross and Pinsir fighting each other.

If you still can't get it to show up, post your save file and someone will be happy to look into it.

'

OK, I got every sticker except the first sticker given out In the department store, I see other peope had this problem as well, and I know for sure I got every other sticker. I can only get to the 8th floor, whats the deal? If I go back to episode 12 I can get the ev stones on a lower floor, but in 13 I cant.????? Ame you reset my stickers I already had from the previous episodes, and that included my extra stickers that I had to go all the way back to episode 9 to get. It was all a waste but its fine, but now I cant even get to a floor I already could get to. The lady in the department 100% did not give me the sticker Ame.

Edited by Yoshi

I'm having difficulties with the drifloon event kid's mom. The kid is sitting on the couch saying he wants to be strong like me some day, but his mother keeps saying he hasn't come home yet. I checked by the power plant to see if I needed to save him again, and checked on a windy day too, but neither the drifloon or vennipede events seem to have reset

For the spinel town sticker, i didn't see the girl teleport away (though i may have not been paying attention, though i found her in the forest, gave her the medicine, then when i went back to the town she wasn't there, and i remember her siting on a bench outside the pokemon center in previous versions, where there is now a box, mind you i am doing this right before fighting radomus

For the spinel town sticker, i didn't see the girl teleport away (though i may have not been paying attention, though i found her in the forest, gave her the medicine, then when i went back to the town she wasn't there, and i remember her siting on a bench outside the pokemon center in previous versions, where there is now a box, mind you i am doing this right before fighting radomus

Make sure its a CLEAR DAY. Otherwise she's a no-show.

i think i did somthing wrong i have 8 bages now and i forgot about the crysolia one at the time i deccided to go back and get it while doing the heracross/pinsir one but the woman isnt getting tele ported, is thta sticker lost to me?

edit: i managed to get this to triger but im unsure how i did it

Edited by sandy

i really can't find these glasses...actually i know where the item is but i cant reach it...i clear the forest...i search the area 2-3 hours now...wtf? :D

It's in the South A. forest in a pokeball, keep searching lol.

i really can't find these glasses...actually i know where the item is but i cant reach it...i clear the forest...i search the area 2-3 hours now...wtf? :D

its on the way to the event pinsir/heracross if you have a path to the left and a log blocking the right then your there they are on the left youll need about 10 honney gl if i remember correctly you should start cleaing from where the youngster is on route 1

Edited by sandy