Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Sticker Guide (Episode 19)

CURIE

Question

Hello again,

So I solved the railnet sticker and moved on to the spinel town one. I've given the lady the medicine but she not where the guide said she'd be. It is currently raining in my game so I'm guessing maybe the weather has something to do with it but I'm not sure, do any of you know if here location has changed since this guide was made?

On 10/3/2018 at 7:57 AM, sandy said:

the video for  the final  sticker dosent seem to be helping me much sadly, finding it impossible to do w/o moving rows 1 or 2

If the immediate rewards from the puzzle aren't important to you, you don't actually need to do the puzzle to get the sticker. The code the woman wants is always the same, and you can give it to her without completing the magic square puzzle

Just wondering for sticker 5 I haven't done the railnet restoration but the guy isn't in the spot hes supposed to be in his gf is still in the poke center and says he hasnt been found has he been moved to a new location? Nvm if you restore the railnet he appears there in the poke center and gives it to youCapture.thumb.PNG.0e403d0437ef5d6d40e96796574b1e67.PNG

Capture.PNG

On 9/6/2014 at 5:42 PM, Eagleby18 said:

and... oh boy, this puzzle.  It's infamous.  It's presumably the one Marcello was talking about when he said he had to write a program just solve it, and said program took 5 million "moves" to succeed.  Unless you REALLY wanna do it yourself, just refer to this video for the solution.

I did it on my own and I feel like a genius

I'm sorry if someone already asked this
where can I find the girl stuck in the building in jasper ward, I remember that but the problem is that i finished the game, so the building is totally cleared, I already talked to everyone in jasper i believe but still missing

On 6/28/2019 at 12:20 PM, Anddy said:

I'm sorry if someone already asked this
where can I find the girl stuck in the building in jasper ward, I remember that but the problem is that i finished the game, so the building is totally cleared, I already talked to everyone in jasper i believe but still missing

She's in Peridot now

On 7/7/2021 at 5:46 PM, Regisworld said:

Does anyone know how to get to the 11th floor?

get all 10 stickers listed

Last Department Sticker Guide:

Spoiler

Go to Labradorra City. Go to the house in the bottom area near the stairs. Input "3862" into the computer. Check the right capsule and get Sylveon. Take the Collar from the Sylveon. Go to the apartment to the left of the Police Station in Jasper Ward. Go to the second floor to receive the sticker. Go to the top floor to get the Fairinium Z.

Found a mistake here, for sticker 5, you don't need to wait until the story gets to that point. Once you get rock smash, you can go back to the slums you use to get to coral ward, and break the rocks on one of the lower floors, this takes you into the railnet, break some more walls and you will get to the place where the missing boyfriend is. This means you can get this sticker before badge 4. 

On 9/7/2014 at 9:22 AM, CURIE said:

Updated the first sticker to note that small change.

On the subject of the Spinel Town sticker... I forget, what weather patterns did you need to see the woman? I found her on a clear day...

Bro i have completed the shade gym and i  talked to the lady in lapis ward when I cleared both jasper and beryl ward and now she is not with are son nor can I find him with a drifflon plz tell me where would I find my 3rd sticker