Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Sticker Guide (Episode 19)

CURIE

Question

I know where it is...i can see it but from the wrong side...still cant reach it...i kill all the tauros again..and i search every single south path but nothing :/

Edit: hmm...now i start put honey...so we will see...i think i will find it now...thanks

Edit 2:Sorry for double post im just new here...so guys i start put honey in trees and i clear some webs-logs...but herracross-pincir dont appear in all trees...so i cant clear everything...

Edited by christos547
Double post

is there a vendor in agate circus that sells cottoncandy or will i need to wait till i beat charlotte to get it? and the final sticker (i just entered agate on my second playthrough)

There is one, near the bottom I think. If you need to go back to Reborn City, you can just go back to E12.

There's no kid in the Abandoned Power Plant :I

He's not in there, he hangs around in to the left of it, next to a rock and a Drifloon. The rock is the only one of those 3 who will be there if it isn't windy.

Afterwards, you go talk to his mother in Lapis, go back to Jasper, past the Pokemon Center, but before the bridge, go down to where a policeman was being blocked off by a vine. You've got a "mini-boss" of sorts there. And go back to Lapis and that's that.

Actually I can't get the spinel town sticker event to work And I already beat serra and the weather is clear also how would I buy medicine if I could only buy one for Anna ( or Nostra )

I think you have to beat the next PULSE. And the shop "restocks" with a single Medicine.

Are you sure that you talked to the woman in the Crysolia Fortest? She has to Teleport from Spinel Town to the forest first. Then once you give the medicine she will return to the bench in Spinel Town.

Once you give the medicine to Anna, another medicine should respawn in the Mart. From what I can tell you can only have one medicine in your inventory at a time.

I accidentally did the Circus sticker quest before getting the membership card, so the lady told me to come back when I got it. But when I talk to her now, she doesn't give me anything. She only says "Your father will hear about this".

What to do? I want that last sticker :(

Edited by Bearpus

Can't help but notice that we seem to keep getting the same kind of posts here. Something along the lines of "oh this guy didn't show up" or "I didn't get the sticker when I did that quest". I'm thinking that maybe Ame made some oversights and left in a ton of bugs?

is it possible to get the # 5. Obsidia Ward/Underground Railnet sticker if you missed it while completing the puzzle? I kind of beat noel and did some stuff before i found out thats were it was and now the area is blocked off.