Member Related Easter eggs???

Absol-lutelty awesome!

I've always wanted these to be in reborn. Famous members orientated as Easter eggs.

Examples.

PWB could be found on a hill, staring into the sun. when talked to, he will speak of xatu nonsense, and then battle with a high level OP xatu. Others could be quotes from members on signs. Hopefully these a very well hidden.

Could it... Happen? Maybe? >.> just thought it would be a good smile for those who get it.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there's quite a few members that would deserve this, yet not too many places to put them in. Even Elliot was just this random dude among other random people, special areas for them would maybe not be very feasible. Maybe they could show up in random locations across the map once we've beaten the game, or maybe the boat we can use to travel around could also lead to smaller areas like that cliff you described once we've beaten the game.

Although I kinda feel like it wouldn't "fit" into Reborn, but that may just be me.

iirc there's a few in there already. The first being a trainer named Andreas, who is a reference to a certain auth we know. And after one of Will's Infinitas comic episodes, my role in that episode was included into the game. I know others who have played further than me have discovered others. It's up to them to tell you what/where they are.

I think that could be cool but people not from the forums will just feel lost and not get the reference.

my opinion on this pretty much except maybe only a few that have been significant here.

as much as i'd love my own battle ingame i haven't done anything that significant here.

no but really make me champion with 5 xatus and a tropius and make it op af

Seeing some people in the Reborn Nightclub would be cool. People don't even have to battles persay in there, but more npc's just to chat with. I could sell tacos and Ark (not to be confused with Arc) could be like assistant DJ or something and Rose could be live music and Neo could be that guy hitting on every girl, etc.

Filling the nightclub with the more renowned members of the forums has always been an idea I thought was pretty neat. However, we need to remember that this site has a long history, and people like myself have only been a part of it for a comparatively short time frame. With that in mind it may be a somewhat unfeasible feat.

Oh, and a double battle with master and student Vinny and Tom, using a Weavile and a Heracross would be greatly appreciated.

There actually used to be a thread that was closed about two years ago where you could make yourself a (reasonable) NPC and end up in the game. IIRC Ame closed it but promised to uphold all of the ones already posted.

Seeing some people in the Reborn Nightclub would be cool. People don't even have to battles persay in there, but more npc's just to chat with. I could sell tacos and Ark (not to be confused with Arc) could be like assistant DJ or something and Rose could be live music and Neo could be that guy hitting on every girl, etc.

I would dig being the live music, just give me a saxophone and I'll play some smooth jazz~

...I can play trombone. :)

If I were to be made into the game, I would probably have to be one of those cool Arcade Stars, seeing as my biggest panache in Reborn is the ability to enjoy and successfully play Voltorb Flip.

without a calculator.

P.S. User is already Team Meteor Grunt Hilda. Redacted.

Edited by Hilda

Well, unfortunately at the moment essentials doesn't know how to triple battle. It might be wishing for too much, but maybe if Dan can work his magic...

Also this:

P.S. User is already Team Meteor Grunt Hilda. Redacted.