Member Related Easter eggs???

Absol-lutelty awesome!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the sake of just exploding this thread for my findings, here's some stuff that I know.

There are a few trainers I know from the grandhall between 6th Street and 8th street. These people are references to (Miku Hatsune = Pyon Pyon Kyuu / Eternal Edge / Inuki / Random Old Auth)

There was also a thread a long time ago that was about finding a trainer named "Rin." :3 Good luck you guys.

Personally, I wouldn't mind being in this game. Possible as a trainer. Possible with a Slowbro. Y'know. Complications. ><

I would dig being the live music, just give me a saxophone and I'll play some smooth jazz~

I've done some yazz flute, I can accompany.

...I can play trombone. :)

If you guys need a guitar just give me a call. XD

*slowly raises hand* ... I play violin

There you go guys: Reborn's Battle Band! Anyone for the drums?

There are tons, you guys just missed a lot of them. I need to get back into playing the game, but here are a few I recognized...

Amethyst= Ame

In the beginning there is a scene where there is an interrogator with a Torkoal, that is Maelstrom.

Neo and Eternal Edge are in the very beginning of the game outside of the grand hall.

Ikaru, Inuki, and Pyon Pyon Kyu Kyu are all on the bridge north of the grand hall.

Team meteor is a team of villains designed by Supah Fish's Will and Reborn's Ice.

I know I make a few appearances in there, but don't know where. I think I remember Ame planning on putting me in Terra's gym somewhere.

I mean I haven't played it yet, so it would be hard for me to find them, no? But yea I figured most of the staff had one. ((and the Ame one is a bit obvious......probably why it wasn't mentioned lol.)). Somebody should try and find Godot now though lol.