Pokemon Aegis: The Sunlit Lands - v3.2 (DISCONTINUED)

How would I go about doing that? Every time I go there it says the door is closed.

I believe I went to the Dojo and activated the Aegis Underground event after I had already found out that my father had been kidnapped, defeated Darwin at the tennis courts and received tyrogue. Hope that helps a little...

Also, can someone please tell me where I am able to find Ducklett? I've been having a tough time with all of the ground types in the URN hideout...

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found a typo:

willl.png

Also, Icicle Crash's battle animation is really weird. The first hit displays fine, but on the second it uses Icy Wind's animation, on the third it uses Flame Burst's, on the fourth it uses Iron Head's, and on the fifth it uses HJK. Not sure if it's an Essentials bug or not so I'm going to post it here, just in case.

How would I go about doing that? Every time I go there it says the door is closed.

Anyways, I really like this game! It's really difficult for me so far, although maybe that's because I'm trying to grind a ton of party members all at once... :P

You mean Icicle Spear?

And ducklett can be found at the bottom left part of the city, in the park.

Edited by timbla

traverse your way towards the near end of the lilpad puzzle until you encounter the small crevice blocked by the tree. i believe it is near the yanmega going up and down the broken bridge, but you can enter the place from the lilpads too without cut.

It could really take a while before I finish v4. One thing though, is that I'd rushed to upload v3 and didn't pay enough attention to bug fixing, so I hope to correct that and have more stable releases in the future. I'll probably ask for beta testing in the future, I'll let you know when that happens.

It could really take a while before I finish v4. One thing though, is that I'd rushed to upload v3 and didn't pay enough attention to bug fixing, so I hope to correct that and have more stable releases in the future. I'll probably ask for beta testing in the future, I'll let you know when that happens.

Is there any way we could have a status update of the game :? I'm really excited to move on with it, i liked the concept of it and the way the leveling system works. And honestly, i would restart it over for better chance with pokemon and stuff, but the only thing that deters me is the swamp xD.

Is there any way we could have a status update of the game :? I'm really excited to move on with it, i liked the concept of it and the way the leveling system works. And honestly, i would restart it over for better chance with pokemon and stuff, but the only thing that deters me is the swamp xD.

sure, why not. maybe it could help motivate me. but if I were to give % of progression, it would be quite approximative. for the swamp, I'll reduce the scolipede's speed for the next release, and perhaps simplify the lotus puzzle a bit.

sure, why not. maybe it could help motivate me. but if I were to give % of progression, it would be quite approximative. for the swamp, I'll reduce the scolipede's speed for the next release, and perhaps simplify the lotus puzzle a bit.

No nooo, don't have to do that xD. It's just me being bored, not the maps fault. I just don't feel motivated by myself atm to do a replay of this. I did start a new file at some point, but a diff from my main one and it corrupted for some reason and i lost it :/. That's why xD. Btw, if you need any inspiration with trainers/gym leaders or anything you could pm me, i'd be glad to help.

No nooo, don't have to do that xD. It's just me being bored, not the maps fault. I just don't feel motivated by myself atm to do a replay of this. I did start a new file at some point, but a diff from my main one and it corrupted for some reason and i lost it :/. That's why xD. Btw, if you need any inspiration with trainers/gym leaders or anything you could pm me, i'd be glad to help.

I created a status update in the OP. I actually haven't touched the game for almost a month now, so I'm still at the very beginning, and nowhere close to a release. But at least now it's out there, so if you feel like checking my progress you can, and hopefully I'll get around to working on it again soon.

• 2 weeks later...

2aed3f4e890dd872357626325ddde1ed.png

Stuck here cuz I did a quick save by mistake and now I can't move :/

I was talking to the guard to let me in from this spot and for some reason I just got stuck here and cant press anything.

EDIT: nvm i fixed it myself deleting a line of coding using rpg maker :/

• 1 month later...
  • Global Mods

So uh... Are my Pokemon SUPPOSED to be disobeying me after level 25?

Reborn and a lot of other fangames here have a level cap where Pokemon disobey you after going past that level. What determines the level cap is the number of badges you have. Aegis made it to where your Pokemon don't gain experience at all once they hit the level cap, though, so your Pokemon shouldn't have leveled past the cap.

Reborn and a lot of other fangames here have a level cap where Pokemon disobey you after going past that level. What determines the level cap is the number of badges you have. Aegis made it to where your Pokemon don't gain experience at all once they hit the level cap, though, so your Pokemon shouldn't have leveled past the cap.

I have the Level 35 badge, but I wasn't sure if they were supposed to disobey me after 25 or not. I dunno if it's a bug, or if it was intentional?