Pokemon Aegis: The Sunlit Lands - v3.2 (DISCONTINUED)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods

.....There's a level 25 badge?

Oh...

...I can't remember where the URN base was. ^^;

Do you remember going into dojo, then the underground, then an apartment, then a building where you fought grunts with Sage?

It should be in the bottom left corner of the room where your dad gets sent under by the Nidoking.

Do you remember going into dojo, then the underground, then an apartment, then a building where you fought grunts with Sage?

It should be in the bottom left corner of the room where your dad gets sent under by the Nidoking.

...Yes. I got it now. Thanks.

Aaaand it's working!

So, while I'm not proud of it, but I could use some advice for a battle. My "Nemesis" in the North Anura Interiors has been crushing my team again and again and so forth. His team feels like it's mostly Psychic and Dark type, and I was wondering if there is any trump Pokemon I could grab to counter him. Any advice would be appreciated, as I would hate to grind up my Pokemon to teach them counter moves like Disarming Voice by passing the level cap.

I have tears in my eyes as I write this, but it's a decision that was long overdue, and I couldn't keep avoiding it forever, so here is:

I've turned 25 this month, and these past weeks have been realizing just how much I had wasted my life away in video game addiction, internet addiction, and wanting to get away from real life in general.

I've made a series of decisions that have changed my life drastically. I can't remember the last time I felt this good. Now that I got rid of this "internet life", I am truly able to enjoy the real one, but it came at a very big price to pay.

I hate giving up projects. Even though my progress over the last year in this game was excruciatingly slow, I never gave up and kept hoping for better days. I still very much think that this could have been a great game, and that I was capable of doing it, as I've shown until now -bugs aside as those can be fixed by some rounds of testing.

I can't say I'll never work on this game anymore ever, although it's likely. I hate saying "never", and I hate quitting, but I have to learn to quit if things get unhealthy, as they are now. If I ever wanted to get back at this however, I would do two things different:

1) I would assemble a team of people to work on the game together. I can do everything on my own. But it's too slow that way, and also the result is of poorer quality. A game is a serious project, and I was insane to think I could get a game of the quantity and quality that I wanted- by doing it all alone.

2) I'm the creator of this game, and I have a name in real life. The fact that I was unable to acknowledge that by putting it in the credits, shows that I struggle to be proud with this game. A project that I'm not proud of is destined to fail.

I know I've let you down, and I wanna thank all of you for supporting me through the last year or so. I will not hang around on this forum, so if you have questions or just want to contact me, best send me an email at AshPantherG@gmail.com. Pokemon Reborn is truly an incredible game, the one that inspired me to create my own fangame, and the community was unbelievable. I wish good luck to Amethyst for finishing her great game, and good luck to all of you in your life. Good bye.