What pokemon you think will be added in ep. 16 ?

Nan

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the best of my knowledge the Ryhorn, Meditite, Gulpin, Timburr, Dwebble, Tynamo, Mienfoo, Rufflet, and Hawlucha lines have been added. So... Tynamo 4 Magikarp replacement 2014?

To the best of my knowledge the Ryhorn, Meditite, Gulpin, Timburr, Dwebble, Tynamo, Mienfoo, Rufflet, and Hawlucha lines have been added. So... Tynamo 4 Magikarp replacement 2014?

How can a Tynamo replace the mighty beast named Magikarp? Ahh today is a sad day for OP Pokemon...

One more thing: i thought that Magikarp would be moved further in the game not removed completely...sad very sad...but i'm sure that if we all ask Ame nicely she will put him back (in episode 40 after the Elite Four of course).

Cacnea was also added.

I can see Tynamo replacing Magikarp since it has terrible stats and movepool before evolving (evolves at lvl 39 and then with a Thunderstone). Not to mention that it's completely useless against the first two gyms. Well done, Ame.

How can a Tynamo replace the mighty beast named Magikarp? Ahh today is a sad day for OP Pokemon...

Maybe because Tynamo and it's evolution don't have any weaknesses?

It's an electric-type which only weakness is ground, and then it has levitate which make it immune to ground...

This thread is kind of pointless now considering we now have confirmed what was removed and added since the list was updated today.

I agree. Somebody of the mods can lock this topic.

Why? Just change the title to ep. 13 (pawniard pls).

Well since I started this topic I could just go edit this... but isn't it too early to change it to "what pokemon...." since ep. 12 isn't out yet ?

EDIT//

Hey people should I include the pokemons that are going to be new pkmns in ep. 12 and add these to that first post and bold those that were correct ?

Edited by Nan

Clefairy event

Misdreavus event fixed (I don't why Mismagius is marked as "Not in the game" but i guess Ame just forgot)

Donphan in the wild

Dwebble is back

The other 5th gen fossil can be obtained now.

That's what else i noticed. But yeah, new stuff :3

Soooooooo.......when does the next ep come out?I surely hope it come's after my final's otherwise im screwed.

Well the beta testers get to play the episode first so we need to wait about a week or a little bit more and then we get the episode and I can get edit this topic hhaha.

• Veterans

I just WANT GOOOMY TO BE IN THE NEXT episode ...... then again if goomy was implemented it would be kinda broken when we finnaly get the super good tms such as flamethrower ice beam etc

Damn, I was actually thinking of using the Ralts line in my second playthrough too. Curse you Ame XD

I would also like a Goomy, but given Goodra's amazing defense and nice level-up pool, I doubt we'll see it so soon. I am looking forward to Mienfoo, Hawlucha and Rufflet though.

I'd suggest taking another look at the Obtainable List, but it won't properly load, soo...
Rufflet, eh? That'd be neat.
Meditite, eh? That'd be neat.
Bermite, eh? No.
Timburr, eh? I suppose you could say that.

...without the capability of evolution.

List of Pokémon Removed:

Abra

Kadabra

Alakazam

Gastly

Haunter

Gengar

Magikarp

Gyarados

Marill

Azumarill

Ralts

Kirlia

Gardevoir

Azurill

Roselia

Budew

Roserade

Gallade

You sure? According to the "Obtainable Pokemon" page, ALL of those guys are still there but Magikarp/Gyrados.

You sure? According to the "Obtainable Pokemon" page, ALL of those guys are still there but Magikarp/Gyrados.

Oh yeah, i forgot to reply to that cuz the obtainable list was down... Anyway...

He's tripping balls. Only Karp/Gyara are gone. So yeah :B