What pokemon you think will be added in ep. 16 ?

Nan

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not ferroseed?i know ferrothorn is a good staller but the remaining gyms can not all be stalled.i know it would kill adrien and hardy with gyroball and power whip but it would be a maximum of 1-2 pokes it could take down.many fairies can learn fire blast of even hp fire.to take care of if.and hardy too i bet all my money he has a pokemon that knows a fire move.

whaterver in this point of the game it would be more logical for it to be in the desert or in the victory road

Maybe Marill?

Marrill is already in the game (Mystery Egg), also it was the only pokémon in it in EP14 and before that.

Bue yeah, probably we will find some wild ones now.

IMO Ame can give us pretty much all the water type pokémon now (bar some reserved for Super Rod). Also, probably events for Bulbasaur, Treecko, Mudkip, Chimchar, Snivy and Oshawott as they're not that OP for this point of the game (Chimchar and Snivy could still wait).

It's too much to ask for a Togepi? Like, Togekiss is great, but now it's not that broken anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Have you beaten Hardy yet? No? Then no Scizor for you.

I suppose Tentacool was left out of WTC and kept for the lake, in order to show that no matter how much cleaning up you do, some toxic water will remain in the lake. I'm not expecting the desert any time soon, so that means that the following mons have slim chances of appearing: Hippopotas, Ferroseed, Mandibuzz, Larvitar, Frillish (as an event in an oasis of some sort), wild Trapinch and Baltoy (some event pokemon have their own natural habitats), as well as Excadrill.

Adding pokemon

I suggest some Drifblim to be added in Route2, as it makes sense for ghost balloons to be found outside a circus. Also keeps a small connection to the pokedex entries. That could scare that brat from the circus, at least for a while.

Togepi should get its sidequest back in Coral ward. Sure it can beat some dragons, but Saphira's field effect helps alleviate that problem. Besides, Togekiss is not that fast compared to most dragons. Now that the city is cleaned, it's a good opportunity to do so.

A new Treeco event for the refurbished Jasper/Berryl Ward. The Rodochrine Tree seems like a good place for a gecko to reside.

I don't know if Shroomish should be kept for the desert, but if we go for Titania before Hardy, I can't think of another possible place to put it. Perhaps go straight for Breloom in the Victory Road.

Wild Vibravas in the desert.

Add some Psyducks on the water beside the Fiore mansion. Why only Swannas and Duckletts? Are you bullying duck-platypus hybrids?

Adding Scyther in the reborn Reborn City (in the forest, for example) seems pretty logical to me, as you would not be able to get it until Adrienn fixes the city. And also, Magnezone and Metagross are gonna be haxed, sooooooooo...