What pokemon you think will be added in ep. 16 ?

Nan

Thanks for the response, I appreciate it, can I also get a spoink too if that's not too much to ask?

Also treecko for E16

Spoinks already in game, appears in obsidia and runs into a garage in coral. Think its post Corey or Shelly, cant remember exactly.

On another note...would like a legit Frillish because I need pringles. These guys likely to be found diving in Tanzan cove I guess?

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoinks already in game, appears in obsidia and runs into a garage in coral. Think its post Corey or Shelly, cant remember exactly.

On another note...would like a legit Frillish because I need pringles. These guys likely to be found diving in Tanzan cove I guess?

I know, I killed the spoink too

• 1 month later...

I would really like to know what's going on with that trollish Magikarp side quest. 'Cause right now it appears Magikarp and Gyarados aren't available, at all.

But the Pokemon I want most of all is Fletchling, simply because I want Talonflame! It's the one pokemon I can't obtain to make my currant Dream Team! but, considering some of the pokemon I wanted weren't available before and are now, and the fact Fletchling has no reason not to be obtainable, chances are high it will be available.

But, just in case, I'm crossing my fingers.

We'll get a bunch of event Minccino's around the "new" city.

They'll be sweeping and cleaning and shit~

omg that is adorable.

btw if alleyways still exist in the new Reborn City, it'd be cool to see a gang of Smeargle mucking up the place. I'm surprised they weren't found in the city in the first place

Edited by bamboozler

I think we could and should be getting more pseudos, especially since some of them aren't good(ra) enough to hold off any longer.

Jokes aside, I feel that some more water types (like Staryu) might be found in the cleaned lake, and I'd really appreciate a Ferroseed or Drilbur becoming available, if we could get access to the desert. Who knows, we might even get a Larvitar!

Edited by Viridescent

I think that Axew will probably be added, since there's already an incoming event for it (there's an Axew egg visible on the road to Calcenon City, if i remember correctly), to have it we just need Rock Climb i guess

Since there's already a new Dragon added, i don't think we'll be able to get the other Dragon pseudos/Larvitar, Ame could make the Talonflame line avliavable btw if she feels generous

Also, i think that the Magikarp's quest is just a big troll and at the end of the sidequest we'll not get it but another useless mon Rattata predicted

Edited by AndSoThereIsSt3ffo

I think that Axew will probably be added, since there's already an incoming event for it (there's an Axew egg visible on the road to Calcenon City, if i remember correctly), to have it we just need Rock Climb i guess

Since there's already a new Dragon added, i don't think we'll be able to get the other Dragon pseudos/Larvitar, Ame could make the Talonflame line avliavable btw if she feels generous

Also, i think that the Magikarp's quest is just a big troll and at the end of the sidequest we'll not get it but another useless mon Rattata predicted

Technically Axew is already available via the mystery egg, but I wouldn't be surprised to get the one in that cave this episode as well.

THAT

I. Want. My. Cinccino.

btw, Talonflame would be great for breeding and shiat

Isn't Minccino avliavable already?

Oh and i forgot about the desert, so now the probability of Larvitar added is a good 70% imo

And pls Ame, make an event for Snivy ~

Hmmmm... Perhaps we'll be able to find Fletchling in the rebuilt city? It'll have a bad time against Hardy, Saphira, and Amaria, while only really having the potential to be useful against Titania and Adreinn, so it's not like it'd even be particularly useful. Personally, I'd like to finally resolve the Gyarados quest.

or Gyarados.

hahah

hahahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

hahah

ha

no

The only thing I need available is a Super Rod so I can waste half of my life fishing.

but wait city reformed. And if the water is clean...

kyogre confirmed