What pokemon you think will be added in ep. 16 ?

Nan

Aegislash is too good. No way we're going to see it so soon. I think it's going to be one of the hardest event pokemon in the future. But hey, what do i know? :I

Shut your mouth, don't give her any ideas XD

The right way would be: We kidnap Ame and we make her watch Budew dancing until she gives up.

budew.gif

I say we animate Fern twerking, and make her watch that until she gives us Weavile, Bisharp and Dragalge.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I don't think they will bring Riolu back just yet, but I'd really like to see that in the game again. I think it was kinda silly to replace it with Darumaka, considering there are a lot more Lucario fans for one, and the guy who gave it to you used Fighting-types, yet he got a new Darumaka which is NOT a Fighting-type... I'm not saying Darmanitan is bad or anything, it's a monster, but I think it could have been put elsewhere

My logic with Darumaka is that it's based on a zen wishing doll, so what better area than the zen-peaceful place?

Reading that post gave me eye cancer.

Her posts are beautiful, what are you talking about

gggah

they're also beautiful when you look at the code behind them and see that there's literally a different hex colour for each letter. it's just a wall of color tags. completely ridiculous, and great.

Aegislash is too good. No way we're going to see it so soon. I think it's going to be one of the hardest event pokemon in the future. But hey, what do i know? :I

The right way would be: We kidnap Ame and we make her watch Budew dancing until she gives up.

budew.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yup, just like I want my Bisharp and Vinny wants his Weavile. Ame sure enjoys to make us suffer :l.

I can see bisharp or pawniard being added. I mean it kind of has circus colors with the red and yellow but what do I know I'm just going by a screenshot. :unsure:

I want my Dragonite, but I know Dratini is nowhere anytime soon. We should start a riot.

Also I'm sorely tempted to start turning my posts vibrant blue hues just to burn everyone's eyes. Because blue is pretty. So very pretty. But that is neither here nor there.

Also also I'm going to agree with the fact that the Pawniard and Sneasel lines need to get in the game already. All the Dark-types. All of them. I must have them.

• Administrators

<3

Unfortunately Skrelp is something I also have a place ahead of time for... It'll be a few episodes still :c

(I quite like Dragalge as well though-- this is for the greater good)

My logic with Darumaka is that it's based on a zen wishing doll, so what better area than the zen-peaceful place?

You are clearly smarter than me. That didn't even begin to occur to me. Sorry. xD I still think Riolu was a better 'mon though, just saying. ;p

Alright, I did some thinking on some grand master list of possibilities. Because of the size of the list, it shouldn't really spoil anything. Also, this is all mere speculation, so there is a large chance all of my darts miss the board.

Pokemon that may be implemented -somewhere- in the game to counter the next gym leader. (Presumably Terra)

Phantump - The evolved form of this Pokemon is a Grass/Ghost seed staller 'mon competitively. It's one of the few Kalos Pokemon that isn't released in Reborn yet that -isn't- an obvious write off due to competitive prowess. The biggest apparent case against Deku scrub here is that Pumpkaboo is obtainable in Reborn already, but due to how far we have come in the game, it may still be a possible event 'mon.

Ferroseed - This one seems unlikely, but with regards to Terra, Ferrothorn would lose it's resistance to Ground type attacks, which makes Earthquake threatening. Also, it's a slower Pokemon. It would probably find it's way on a few teams for other uses than for this gym. The double-standard puts the Pokemon on the list.

Frillish - Yet another wallish Pokemon, this team evolving into Water/Ghost type Jellicent. This Pokemon probably is very unlikely, if I'M Amethyst. But, because I'm not, this pokemons still on the possibility board. You don't see too many people run Jellicent on story teams.

Cacnea - The major problem with this Pokemon is that the desert area of Reborn doesn't even look like a remotely near future happening. As an event 'mon that could be a potential offering with regards to the next gym though, this pokemon is not a standout high echelon competitor and would, in my eyes, one of the greatest possible picks from this list. If Ame were to release this Pokemon, I would probably have to hunt for it the moment I see it's been discovered. (Ah, Pokemon Online...)

Mountainous Terrain Pokemon

Skarmory - A good defensive Pokemon that would not enjoy being hit with the move Smack Down in Terra's gym. It's not the greatest offensive Pokemon there is, and Reborn will put some limits on it at this stage in the game. I would anticipate this Pokemon being a rare find in the wild.

Meditite - I don't know what the plans are regarding Mega Stones for this game, but Medicham is a decent Pokemon that I could see living in the next area. This may also be an event Pokemon. I just have a feeling about this one.

Hippopotas - X/Y has provided me with the inclination that this Pokemon may appear in the near future, given that game's Hippopotas habitat.

Rufflet/Vullaby

Rhyhorn - potential area near the next episode.

Her posts are beautiful, what are you talking about

gggah

they're also beautiful when you look at the code behind them and see that there's literally a different hex colour for each letter. it's just a wall of color tags. completely ridiculous, and great.

Exactly.

Ame has spoken, my prettyful color posts stay. Fuck your eyes XD. Here's the link for the place I made it Ame~

http://www.kirsle.net/wizards/fader.cgi

Have fun torturing everyone with rainbows >8D

Can I have my Dragalge now? Pwease? I will give you cupcakes that look like Fennekin ;w;

FML ;_;

Alright, I did some thinking on some grand master list of possibilities. Because of the size of the list, it shouldn't really spoil anything. Also, this is all mere speculation, so there is a large chance all of my darts miss the board.

Pokemon that may be implemented -somewhere- in the game to counter the next gym leader. (Presumably Terra)

Phantump - The evolved form of this Pokemon is a Grass/Ghost seed staller 'mon competitively. It's one of the few Kalos Pokemon that isn't released in Reborn yet that -isn't- an obvious write off due to competitive prowess. The biggest apparent case against Deku scrub here is that Pumpkaboo is obtainable in Reborn already, but due to how far we have come in the game, it may still be a possible event 'mon.

Ferroseed - This one seems unlikely, but with regards to Terra, Ferrothorn would lose it's resistance to Ground type attacks, which makes Earthquake threatening. Also, it's a slower Pokemon. It would probably find it's way on a few teams for other uses than for this gym. The double-standard puts the Pokemon on the list.

Frillish - Yet another wallish Pokemon, this team evolving into Water/Ghost type Jellicent. This Pokemon probably is very unlikely, if I'M Amethyst. But, because I'm not, this pokemons still on the possibility board. You don't see too many people run Jellicent on story teams.

Cacnea - The major problem with this Pokemon is that the desert area of Reborn doesn't even look like a remotely near future happening. As an event 'mon that could be a potential offering with regards to the next gym though, this pokemon is not a standout high echelon competitor and would, in my eyes, one of the greatest possible picks from this list. If Ame were to release this Pokemon, I would probably have to hunt for it the moment I see it's been discovered. (Ah, Pokemon Online...)

Mountainous Terrain Pokemon

Skarmory - A good defensive Pokemon that would not enjoy being hit with the move Smack Down in Terra's gym. It's not the greatest offensive Pokemon there is, and Reborn will put some limits on it at this stage in the game. I would anticipate this Pokemon being a rare find in the wild.

Meditite - I don't know what the plans are regarding Mega Stones for this game, but Medicham is a decent Pokemon that I could see living in the next area. This may also be an event Pokemon. I just have a feeling about this one.

Hippopotas - X/Y has provided me with the inclination that this Pokemon may appear in the near future, given that game's Hippopotas habitat.

Rufflet/Vullaby

Rhyhorn - potential area near the next episode.

Well, since we're not getting in the ice mountain in episode 12 (Dammit), all these bar Frillish are good candidates. I've wanted a Rhydon for a while actually.

I'm going to say: Cacnea, Rhyhorn, Meditite and Phantump in the next update, along with other pokes that we don't care. Bam.

There's nothing wrong with the colors. It's perfectly readable.

Why don't we take those colors, and mix with that text you use in the "Onyx Arcade" thing?

...Oh god...

Why don't we take those colors, and mix with that text you use in the "Onyx Arcade" thing?

...Oh god...

Omfg, what in the world are you thinking? Ugh, all there's left to suggest is to make Terra's text color just like that. Edited by MMM

Omfg, what in the world are you thinking? Ugh, all there's left to suggest is to make Terra's text color just like that.

Bitchplease, Terra would ROCK these colors. That's it. Ame, I demand you make Terra speak in rainbows. All the time. And make her follow you EVERYWHERE in Reborn, worse than Fern, just so we can see her talking rainbows.

All joking aside, I would like a Phantump as well. They are adorable, and I've been itching to find an excuse to use Trevenant.

Since she removed magikarp already, i think feebas would be a perfect replacement for it, due to reborn's scarcity of TMs, a milotic wouldn't make half the impact it would normally do, it's movepool level up is pretty much entirely composed of water and normal type moves, with only twister being a dragon type move, and we all know twister sucks.

and then we get to it's stats and it really isn't that OP at all, aside from milotic's 125 base special defense, everything else is pretty much average, and unlike dragon dance moxie gyarados, milotic can't do much to boost.

Don't forget Sneasel. :o

Sneasel is one of those mythical pokes that's never going to appear in the game.

Like Pawniard, Skrelp, Dusknoir...

And my sig is more than enough to prove that i still want my Sneasel ^^

I guess I can see Gulpin, but Qwilfish? Dahell?

I want Rhyhorn/don.

why not Qwilfish? It becomes an awesome Poke when it evolves into Qwilshark...

Oh wrong game...

Edited by Vinny953