What pokemon you think will be added in ep. 16 ?

Nan

Can we just consider a larger number of more useful water types?

I mean, yea we have some not-so-bad ones, but Milotic Kingdra Lapras would be nice too, ya know :/

Or even Cloyster ;-; Just something else that isn't Azumarill that can run Physical moves ;-;

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, yea we have some not-so-bad ones, but Milotic Kingdra Lapras would be nice too, ya know :/

Or even Cloyster ;-; Just something else that isn't Azumarill that can run Physical moves ;-;

Are you sure that you're in the right game? A Skill Link Cloyster after a Shell Smash can tore trough Bosses/Gym Leaders without any problems so we'll not see it any time soon (that's the reason Gyarados was removed btw), never used a Milotic so idk much about that but it should be a great stall Pokemon and well a Sniper Kingdra with the Scope Lens (and Draco Meteor) is devastating so yea

Are you sure that you're in the right game? A Skill Link Cloyster after a Shell Smash can tore trough Bosses/Gym Leaders without any problems so we'll not see it any time soon (that's the reason Gyarados was removed btw), never used a Milotic so idk much about that but it should be a great stall Pokemon and well a Sniper Kingdra with the Scope Lens (and Draco Meteor) is devastating so yea

Something something Shell Smash Barbaracle, Adaptability Crawdaunt, Speed Boost Sharpedo etc

Yeah it isn't that good since it gets easily killed by rock-types etc. But honestly I don't think that there's garbage pokemon, there's just pokemon that is weaker than [insert pokemon(s) here]. Every pokemon is useful hhaha.

You forgot sunkern w/o support exists.

Crit Draco Meteor Kingdra is only obtainable if you have a Draco Meteor tutor, so I don't think its THAT OP yet....I mean, its just base 95 SpAtk. Not to mention it gets literally only water/dragon move- oh wait only 7 pokemon resists that combo....nvm then.

BUT ITS SO LATE IN GAME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. KINGDRA. OR MILOTIC. Or Lapras ;-;

Yeah, she said:

1. She rescinded the offer

2. It is in ep. 13 but she clearly stated it doesn't mean its obtainable.

And now i'm going to cry manly tears of endless sorrow...sigh well i'll search for it anyway maybe i'll find something

• 1 month later...

A few water-type pokemon and some ice-types I guess. Maybe snover, bergmite and snorunt? Might get a sneasel too? I´d be happy about that :D

I don´t think we will get any powerful dragon-types, if we even get any, they might only appear end-game or so. But we might get some more flying-types and rock-types? Just guessing. Maybe we will get an amberstone and we can finally get aerodactyl? Might also see a fletchling up there, but I don´t think we´ll get one any time soon.

I'd like Klefki, never played Gen 6 but it seems like a really neat Pokemon. Its typing and Prankster ability probably makes it broken-ish for Reborn though.

Since we're heading up a snowy mountain, I'd guess we'll probably see the Spheal line and Avalugg. Hell, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if there's an Avalugg puzzle.

I'm already looking forward to Absol, for some odd reason i don't have any dark types on my team o.O (not considering pangoro since i really just use him ocasionally).
And i feel for Vinnie, Sneasel and Weavile are one of my top 5 favorites too. I read somewhere that it will be a long time until we get pseudo legendaries so i'm guessing i can't be hoping for a Larvitar. or a Deino
Also i would really LOVE to be able to get a Clawitzer, i was hoping to use him eversince i saw a trainer at the start using him but then i found out he isn't obtainable and seeing how we'll get to surf a lot and probably will get some more water types i'm hoping for him (but he's probably found fishing)
Scyther, i strongly belive he will be in here as an obtainable pokemon since Ame said he almost made it in ep12.
Fletchling, yea not really sure will he be in but i think a lot of people would love to get him too

Scyther, i strongly belive he will be in here as an obtainable pokemon since Ame said he almost made it in ep12.

I believe Scyther almost made it into Aventurine Forrest in E11, I remember reading that he wasn't introduced because we already could've gotten Metal Coats and were about to face a Dark Gym. It kinda wouldn't make sense to introduce him now, as I believe Ametrine Mountain is where we'll be for E13, Ice and Rock is most likely what we'll be encountering I'd guess. Unless there's some trade of some sort.

I believe Scyther almost made it into Aventurine Forrest in E11, I remember reading that he wasn't introduced because we already could've gotten Metal Coats and were about to face a Dark Gym. It kinda wouldn't make sense to introduce him now, as I believe Ametrine Mountain is where we'll be for E13, Ice and Rock is most likely what we'll be encountering I'd guess. Unless there's some trade of some sort.

she could introduce a scyther event back in the aventurine forest, but it should require an hm or maybe an item we can only obtain on a future episode

Edited by MMM