What pokemon you think will be added in ep. 16 ?

Nan

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok since we're going down the Waterfall next time i assume Water/Rock/Ground/Fight Pokemon (at first) and then Poison when we (presumably) get to the Sewers, so which of these are still not in the game? Oh and we'll get to battle a Mega Rattata down there right?

Nah, I reckon some of them will lead to ladders taking us to other levels of the mountains. There are legitimately tons of levels in each mountain, and the area we're in with the waterfalls is only one level of each. If I had to take a guess, I'd say it's more likely than not that we'll need rock climb.

Welp we will only get to use waterfall which is fun because we will see how are if those two are surviving after the fall from the waterfall for god knows what reasons they could have survived that for. Still need rock climb because that axew egg haunts my dreams.

Maybe Magikarp will come back?! No?... didn't think so but 1 can dream

Also all pokemon that need the 10th? floor of the department store to obtain will be in.

Maybe we will get more event pokemon.

Maybe we will end up in the desert.

Oh all the maybe's that could be said

But really I think Cloyster line will be added. With Dive, Waterfall and a giant icy mountain it wouldn't surprise me.

Maybe Magikarp will come back?! No?... didn't think so but 1 can dream

Also all pokemon that need the 10th? floor of the department store to obtain will be in.

Maybe we will get more event pokemon.

Maybe we will end up in the desert.

Oh all the maybe's that could be said

But really I think Cloyster line will be added. With Dive, Waterfall and a giant icy mountain it wouldn't surprise me.

With Waterfall impending. I think there's a good chance we'll finally get Magikarp back. I don't think we'll be able to reach the 10th floor yet as we probably won't be returning to Reborn in the actual full release story yet. Yeah more event Pokemon is pretty much a given. Maybe Squirtle, Totodile or Oshawott. Desert won't happen yet I don't think. Cloyster could definitely happen.

With Waterfall impending. I think there's a good chance we'll finally get Magikarp back. I don't think we'll be able to reach the 10th floor yet as we probably won't be returning to Reborn in the actual full release story yet. Yeah more event Pokemon is pretty much a given. Maybe Squirtle, Totodile or Oshawott. Desert won't happen yet I don't think. Cloyster could definitely happen.

You can reach the 10th floor, but you need to revert to episode 13 as, to quote Ame, those 2 episodes use the same sticker thing... sorry for the bad explanation

i think the next ones will be kingdra and sneasel

Horseas have a 5% chance having a Dragon Scale (or 20% chance if you lead with a pokemon with ability Compound Eyes) so you can get a Kingdra like Derpy Simon said.

First Magikarp needs to come back. Sick of being played Ame. Second can we get Scyther. I mean cmon he's got scythes for hands. Totally kid friendly pokemon from nintendo.

Remember kids don't run with Scythers in your hands. ;)