What pokemon you think will be added in ep. 16 ?

Nan

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad we can't get to it :(

Maybe Adrienn has enough fuel to melt those steel bars around the Mew area.

But yeah, true.

Just wondering what water types are going to be around the new city, since the poison is gone.

Better catch those Skrelps while you can.

Even if that were the case, the setup power Gyarados has with Dragon Dance/Waterfall spam can really take away from the game's dynamic setup. Gyarados has a decent movepool, but it's natural bulk and setup power would make it a staple on many teams. Not sure if that's what Amethyst wants, even in the late game.

well for the people who want a legendary so much, a bait can be thrown in the form of Articuno on the top of snowy mountain on certain days to keep their sanity going. Cuno is actually much worse than many of the pokemon that are currently available. Not an exceptional offensive presence, horrible move diversity, and tons of weaknesses.

Edited by DemICE

• Developers

There are not many other pokemon left. Aside from legendaries, pseudo-legendaries and dragons its just Shellder, Gastly, Slowpoke, Magikarp, Scyther, Skarmory, Gligar, Ferroseed, Fletchling, Honedge and Klefki. Plus some final evolutions like Magmortar and Magnezone - we will probably have to wait for those.

Out of these I would expect Slowpoke, Ferroseed, Klefki and one more starter in EP 16. Maybe some egg-limited pokemon as well like Vullaby.

I think that Electivire is already available if you get Elekid from the egg which means there is a bug on the availabiity page - http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/obtainable.html.

So... still no Honedge / Skarmory / Togepi / Deino for me I guess. :'-( I really want to get my hands on those.

And... maybe some mega-jewelry for my Heracross? Probably not yet either.

Edited by baldr

Evolution Items are available on Floors 9/10, I believe, but we can't get to them in E15. If you manipulated which episode you were playing, you can access them with the new Stickers (in Agate Circus and Ametrine City). So we probably won't have to wait too long.

I would like wild Larvestas. While Volcarona is technically in the game via the mystery egg I would personally like to see all mystery egg Pokémon eventually be obtainable outside that damn mystery egg event. The mystery egg event should just be a way to get a random good Pokémon early on, the good Pokémon obtainedable via the mystery egg should still be obtainable later in game and we are getting pretty late in the game now.

You should be able to complete your dream team by the end of Reborn and if the mystery egg Pokémon aren't made available by other means then that will be impossible for people such as myself which have a lot of favourite Pokémon that are currently only available via the mystery egg.

Edited by GottaLoveShuckle

• Global Mods

I could see us getting Slowpoke, Tentacool, and Frillish from the purified water around Apophyll and Azurine (and Reborn City if it'll have surfing places). Also I could see the Magikarp sidequest finishing since the vendor mentioned the newest thief probably being able to stay hidden as long as the city was in that state and the police are disorganized, which won't be the case anymore as of E16.

I don't think gyarados will be obtainable in ep16 yet. DD and typing alone will have it outclass all the water pokemon at this point of the game, while making the remaining ones that can be obtained useless barring greninja. Seconding the rest of ice-cream sandwitch's nominations though. I'd also possibly add gastly to that list as well since despite the type advantage it has for the fairy gym, its frail as, and there's no sludge bomb TM for it yet, while sludge wave is event only.

I'd be extremely surprised if we get cloyster before Hardy.

Also agree with klefki idea.

Somewhat curious as to when some of the late-game dragons will be obtainable though. There is a very big risk that one or more of the pseudo-legendary dragons will be cast aside from being outclassed due to obtainability. I think goodra or hydreigon will suffer this fate as things like haxorus and dragonite can be very dangerous with dragon dance. I suspect hydreigon could be added soon as other pseudo legendary dragons outclass it a bit in reborn, as goodra is very capable of abusing a number of fields, while dragon dancers are still scarce as.

I won't expect to see fletchling until post game though, unless Ame has a way to negate gale wings allowing it to 6-0 Bennett (or Laura if she returns to the E4)