What pokemon you think will be added in ep. 16 ?

Nan

I remember when I told Ame a few months ago that the crit tables seemed to have never been updated for Gen 6 (since i had been using a Gallade with high crit rate moves, holding a scope lens, and not getting crits nearly as often as i probably should) and she didn't know that they had changed for gen 6. A lot of people didn't know actually, it's pretty interesting.

A Honchkrow with Super Luck, holding a Scope Lens, using Night Slash, has a 100% crit rate. Absol can do this as well.

Anyway, I think we will see Spheal and Snorunt, and probably Delibird. We might get Frillish, and if we're really lucky and Ame wants to be nice, we could get Clamperl. I doubt that though...but i can hope.

Regardless, Tentacool is probably all but guaranteed, along with a few other water pokemon, such as Qwilfish and Wailmer. I don't know what she will do for mountain pokemon, there's only so much left in that regard, so a Charmander event is not so Farfetch'd. Of course, when we finally get to use Mega Evolutions, it will be far more useful.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Froakie event, please.

I deeply regret missing out on his wonderful speed and unique attacks. Especially after seeing Chesnaught rocking pokemon 20 levels higher than him.

Before anybody says anything, yes, I know asking for Froakie will encourage Ame to just inundate us with Psyducks or something. I can still dream.

Edited by Ironmind

• Support Squad

Ok, so Ame has shown to be quite insightful with aligning the pokemon to the habitats. It's safe to assume we will be going to Ametrine, a Mountain featuringa lot of water and an ice path. That said, here is a list of poemon that i believe could appear barring the "OP" pokes that would require events.

Cubchoo

Cryogonal

Tentacool (we are approaching the point in the game where we need useful pokes like Cruel, but they won't break the game)

remoraid

geodude/graveler (it is a freaking mountain)

Onix

Swinub/ Piloswine

Basculin

Snorunt

Mebbe slowpoke although i doubt it, as Slowbro may be a tad too powerful.... Fat bastard

I remember when I told Ame a few months ago that the crit tables seemed to have never been updated for Gen 6 (since i had been using a Gallade with high crit rate moves, holding a scope lens, and not getting crits nearly as often as i probably should) and she didn't know that they had changed for gen 6. A lot of people didn't know actually, it's pretty interesting.

A Honchkrow with Super Luck, holding a Scope Lens, using Night Slash, has a 100% crit rate. Absol can do this as well.

Anyway, I think we will see Spheal and Snorunt, and probably Delibird. We might get Frillish, and if we're really lucky and Ame wants to be nice, we could get Clamperl (without evolution items). I doubt that though...but i can hope.

Regardless, Tentacool is probably all but guaranteed, along with a few other water pokemon, such as Qwilfish and Wailmer. I don't know what she will do for mountain pokemon, there's only so much left in that regard, so a Charmander event is not so Farfetch'd. Of course, when we finally get to use Mega Evolutions, it will be far more useful.

Fixed.

This game needs Horsea/Seadra ASAP (Even if it's evolution item is not available)

Fixed.

This game needs Horsea/Seadra ASAP (Even if it's evolution item is not available)

True, same goes for all the other water-types that are still unavailable. Plus, I don't see where else could Ame fit them into the game (from looking at the map).

Fixed.

Actually, I'm fairly sure that Horsea has a 5% chance of holding a Dragon Scale. But it does need to be added

well, i have just tried Draco Meteor Kingdra with my pkm Y game, after one Focus Energy and Scope Lens of course-----> 100% crit (like 8 times in a row). So plz, Ame, don't update this critical change for Reborn, or at least make Draco Meteor only available after E4, or else....GG.

Edited by gutten_tag

Well Critical Hits Deal Significantly Less Damage So

But Criticals ignore the special attack drop from the Draco Meteor, so gg all non-fairy stuff.

well, i have just tried Draco Meteor Kingdra with my pkm Y game, after one Focus Energy and Scope Lens of course-----> 100% crit (like 8 times in a row). So plz, Ame, don't update this critical change for Reborn.

Nah, i'm pretty sure she did it already. And if she didn't, then she will when possible.

Amaria, pls don hurt me

Spheal

why are you guys still talking about this - the only pokemon that matters has been named :D do want plz add 0 questions.

Also assuming I didn't misread Dobby's post - isn't Swinub already in game?/ Can't 2nd quote for some reason so http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8360entry157035

Edited by Kaiser the great

If we get to see some snowy mountain, an ice rock to get Glaceon? =o

And for the lulz, Magikarp, Starly and Riolu so that I don't feel like I'm using illegal Pokemon ? They kiiinda carried my team in episode 11 and 12 while being ~10 lvls down their opponents sooo yeaaah. >_< Maybe because I stole Lefties back then too hmm..

• Administrators

Blind You and Ame Better Put In Goomy legitly through some long ass side quest or ELSE 0_o

Sure thing.

Not any time soon, but sure thing.

If we get to see some snowy mountain, an ice rock to get Glaceon? =o

There'll be an Ice Rock retroactively available from the E10 area

Why did you put Beldum in? :lol:

Ame after she finished the Beldum puzzle:

"Yep. No one is ever going to figure this out."

Mebbe slowpoke although i doubt it, as Slowbro may be a tad too powerful.... Fat bastard

Slowbro <3

There'll be an Ice Rock retroactively available from the E10 area

E10? Isn't that like Adventurine forest, route 1, and the Arceus area? I'm struggling to think where it would fit. But hey, if you can make it work I won't be complaining.

Yeah, unfortunately the Tauros teleport glitch ruined my plans of no one finding out. >.>

I think even if it wasn't for the teleport glitch people would find it (sooner or later) i myself would have searched all of Reborn (several times if needed)