What pokemon you think will be added in ep. 16 ?

Nan

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

I actually found Feebas fishing for the first time in that route, never thought it was "special" till now ^_^ (and that is also the reason i never found him again)

Pfft First Time i Caught Beldum with max Hp FIRST pokemon Regular Ball

and AME GOOOOMY PLS

probs never like Vinny's Sneasel and Tempest's Kyogre and Bibarel Mega Bibarel

still hoping for mienfoo ~.~ you crushed my dream once Ame, don't do it twice :(

I bet she looked at your post where you said that mienfoo was the best thing we were getting in episode 12. Then she was like "hmm... so that's the best thing huh? I guess I'd better take it out." ^_^ Or maybe it's revenge for the Ameowl.

Edited by Sheep93

I bet she looked at your post where you said that mienfoo was the best thing we were getting in episode 12. Then she was like "hmm... so that's the best thing huh? I guess I'd better take it out." ^_^ Or maybe it's revenge for the Ameowl.

:(((((((((((((((((((((((

no-way-in-hell i'll start another analyze topic about new pokemon again :(((((((

and i'm not the "creator" of Ameowl -----> blame Vinny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VINNY! GIMME MY MIENFOO *so sad*

Well if reborn's critical hit table gets updated. Kingdra will be a monster. Sniper + Focus Energy + Scope Lens + Draco Meteor yield's All critical hit's Draco Meteors which aren't effected by stat drops because the crit. Just give that thing Speed and HP IV's and the 2.25x critical hit Dracos, Hydro Pumps, and Ice Beams. Good night.

Already fixed, mate. Good luck.

Don't be fooled. The only reason she's not doing it is because it would be a bitch and a half to code.

Surely it can't be that hard to code. I bet I could manage something. Lemme take a look ...

All the Legendaries! But we will not be able to use them ^_^ in fact i think all the trainers from ep 13 onwards will use at least one Legendary (the Gym Leaders/Meteor Admins of course will have teams of 6 Legendaries or at least Uber Pokemon)...ahhh that would be funny...

Milotic has GOT to be added. Ame should allow us to fish in the coral ward and if you use the good rod, you have an extremely small chance of catching a feebas. The reason feebas would be able to be in that disgusting water in the coral ward would be that it's pokedex entry says:It eats anything, so it can even live in polluted streams and lakes. No one pays any attention to it.