The cheer Rin up thread!

Skeleton

So yeah some of you probably heard it but I'm in the hospital now. There's a pretty big blood clot from my groin to a part of my lower belly. They're treating it well but I still have to be safe and all. They're pretty sure I have to stay for at least like 3 to 5 days. Pretty long. But I wanna get healthy!

So yeah I just kinda wondered maybe some of you want to cheer my butt up? Would be nice, because whenever I'm alone I get all sad. So reading through nice things you people say would be great.

I will probably check this thread whenever I think about it or just when I feel like it. I really hope you all actually give a shit about me but I dunno. If you don't care, I'm okay with that. Just please don't put something mean because I will punch you so hard you will end up being a huge fucking blood clot.

That's it! Don't forget to raise ur dongers! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I hope that worked because it's just squares on here.

hmm well it's not like i know you but hey i'm sure you'll be fine and if you ever feel down play Reborn (or another game that you like), i always do it when i'm down and after some time i forget all the problems.

Oh no...Something happened to the Rin. I must PREACH THE WORDS OF THE LORD ALMIGHTY GOOMY. Ahem...

"Thou must not lose hope, for it is Goomy that shall send an Army of Togekiss and gift to you His holy company"

"Thou must no longer give in to bitter feelings, for it is Goomy that shall send rays of love through the tongues of baby Poros"

"Thou must never sway from His holy presence, for it is Goomy's Divine Will for all of His people to find joy in this world"

"Thou must remove all the evil from thine body and soul, for it is Goomy that shall cure the blight that writhes within you"

"Thou must believe, BELIEVE IN GOOMY, IN ALL THINGS HOLY, that thine festering wounds shall be removed by the Seraphs Luigi and Shen"

Edited by Lunar081

• Administrators
Just please don't put something mean because I will punch you so hard you will end up being a huge fucking blood clot.

that is actually a terrifying super power

and dont worry your donger was successfully raised

if you would like your donger back it will be $R1200

anyway, i am sorry that you are the sick. i am of the wish you to soon be the not sick. what causes something like that anyway?

that is actually a terrifying super power

and dont worry your donger was successfully raised

if you would like your donger back it will be $R1200

anyway, i am sorry that you are the sick. i am of the wish you to soon be the not sick. what causes something like that anyway?

They're not sure about the cause. Could be born with something weird in my veins, or maybe my blood just screws up a bit. Else it might just be birth control pills. There's a very tiny chance you can get blood clots and all from it but my luck has always been bad. :c

Also thank you random people I don't now. <3

MAGIK. JUST MAGIK. (And I spelt it wrong for good reason, google magik she's awesome~)

Don't really know you at all, but hey, It's still a small world, so.......

*gives off a Florinia impression thats so bad it's funny*

I do hope that you will recover in due course. Of course, that is made difficult by the many factors that impair your recovery, such as the *yaks on until someone clonks his head*

...yeah I'll stop now. Get well soon, Rin~ (:

EDIT: WHY DO I KEEP SPELLING WELL WRONG >>

Edited by Lynxiechan

So skeleton, now that you've been admitted to the hospital, when do you start taking it over from the inside? And how do you make minions of the staff? Hypnotic mind control or administration of nanobots?

Shhhh, you're not supposed to know that. >:c

I just keep asking them for pudding I already ate like 4 pudding.