17 hours ago, Saslen said:

Yes. When in doubt, check Department Store 10F. Cinderaceite, specifically, is in the "Mega-Dyna Stones 3" selection from the woman just left of the elevator.

Thanks for your help, I completely forgot there was a stone seller.

so i found this mod when i was already doing a randomzier of the game, i encounter some of the new pokemon but the game crashed randomly sometimes when i encounter a pokemon can anyone help

here is my errorlog.txt

Exception: NoMethodError
RandomizedChallenge:874:in `ability'
PokeBattle_Battler:359:in `pbInitPokemon'
PokemonShadowPokemon:407:in `pbInitPokemon'
PokeBattle_Battler:676:in `pbInitialize'
PokeBattle_Battle:3333:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:3304:in `pbStartBattle'
PokemonField:1145:in `block (2 levels) in pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:679:in `pbSceneStandby'
PokemonField:1144:in `block in pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:1013:in `pbBattleAnimation'
PokemonField:1143:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:1616:in `pbBattleOnStepTaken'
PokemonField:1637:in `pbOnStepTaken'
Game_Player_:507:in `update'
Walk_Run:99:in `update'
Scene_Map:104:in `block in update'
Scene_Map:101:in `loop'
Scene_Map:101:in `update'
Scene_Map:68:in `block in main'
Scene_Map:65:in `loop'
Scene_Map:65:in `main'
Main:45:in `mainFunctionDebug'
Main:26:in `mainFunction'
Main:81:in `block (2 levels) in <main>'
Main:80:in `loop'
Exception: NoMethodError
RandomizedChallenge:874:in `ability'
PokeBattle_Battler:359:in `pbInitPokemon'
PokemonShadowPokemon:407:in `pbInitPokemon'
PokeBattle_Battler:676:in `pbInitialize'
PokeBattle_Battle:3333:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokemonField:1145:in `block (2 levels) in pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:1144:in `block in pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:1143:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:1616:in `pbBattleOnStepTaken'
PokemonField:1637:in `pbOnStepTaken'
Game_Player_:507:in `update'
Walk_Run:99:in `update'
Scene_Map:104:in `block in update'

Heya~

Alright, the next patch is gonna be a huge one (dlc content inclusive), but this time i'd like to have some participants playtesting!

there will be two versions (Eevee and non-eevee), whereas the focus will be on the Non-Eevee version which wil be called AllGen when the update releases.

So I'd like someone to test the AllGen Version, which needs a new game anyways, cause the pokedex was reordered, and some moves were swapped around.

I usually dont do that, but since the past was filled with bug reports that were sometimes mentioned at least thrice over a couple of months, i'd like to take more precautions this time and reduce workload for fixing bugs between two version now! (just like radiation reborn times back in the day...)

I will link the download in here. Please check the Changelog to know whats going on!

Also, a new /SavedGames folder will be created called /Pokemon AllGen.

https://mega.nz/file/n4AHAKBB#1qCVgJC8FSgk7s1bbSZ_Fz-avTxWabgP85JakXSZ1pk

Of course anyone can download and play it, but be mindful if you just want to play or playtest! 

Download the folder completely and start a new game from it. 

After some time, probably next week, I'll post both version on the front page then!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/19/2023 at 7:14 PM, NovaBlade said:

so i found this mod when i was already doing a randomzier of the game, i encounter some of the new pokemon but the game crashed randomly sometimes when i encounter a pokemon can anyone help

randomizer can be very unstable yet! i had a little playtesting some months ago and it "should" work fine if you dont change anything about the characteristics of moves, meaning BP/PP and type. if you only shuffle them it should work though.

3 hours ago, Fervis said:

Heya~

Alright, the next patch is gonna be a huge one (dlc content inclusive), but this time i'd like to have some participants playtesting!

there will be two versions (Eevee and non-eevee), whereas the focus will be on the Non-Eevee version which wil be called AllGen when the update releases.

So I'd like someone to test the AllGen Version, which needs a new game anyways, cause the pokedex was reordered, and some moves were swapped around.

I usually dont do that, but since the past was filled with bug reports that were sometimes mentioned at least thrice over a couple of months, i'd like to take more precautions this time and reduce workload for fixing bugs between two version now! (just like radiation reborn times back in the day...)

I will link the download in here. Please check the Changelog to know whats going on!

Of course anyone can download and play it, but be mindful if you just want to play or playtest! 

After some time, probably next week, I'll post both version on the front page then!

Great work here. Did you implement protean and battlebond changes?

So these 2 things came up in the battle with Florinia in her gym. For some reason it only gave the error when incineroar was out as it didnt pop up when other pokemon were in except when you knock out brambleghast. After knocking it out the next pokemon doesn't come out and the error shows again. So she never sends out her next pokemon.

This is on All Gen 4.0

Screenshot.png

Screenshot 2.png

11 hours ago, VfV said:

So these 2 things came up in the battle with Florinia in her gym. For some reason it only gave the error when incineroar was out as it didnt pop up when other pokemon were in except when you knock out brambleghast. After knocking it out the next pokemon doesn't come out and the error shows again. So she never sends out her next pokemon.

This is on All Gen 4.0

Screenshot.png

Screenshot 2.png

Had the same issue. I have changed battles to vanilla for this one to proceed

On 9/21/2023 at 4:59 PM, Fervis said:

Heya~

Well I would like to kudos you on the good work. You are a true hero to the Reborn community, friend (since this is literally the only mod that would have The Teal Mask...)

Also may I ask how would the Terastallization mechanics be implemented? Because there is a certain mon that would not work properly at all without that mechanics, and making it simply a mega would be impossible as the base form already need to hold the item to Tera to a certain typing.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, VfV said:

yup, found that bug and will be fixed on release!

Incineroar lvl 25? hmmm

5 hours ago, DmonBlu said:

Also may I ask how would the Terastallization mechanics be implemented? Because there is a certain mon that would not work properly at all without that mechanics, and making it simply a mega would be impossible as the base form already need to hold the item to Tera to a certain typing.

I am very hesitant with implementing terastallization mechanic into reborn. The mod is already quite difficult to balance properly aqs it is with just gen 8/9 additions, and i fear tera looks quite overpowered considering zmoves and megas are usable simultaneously. 

Regarding Ogerpon i'm still thinking about the whole mechanic about its tera-forme. maye i'll find an alternative somehow.

I will discuss this most likely with the reatomized devs and see what ideas we get. Reatomized wouldn't have a problem to have terastastal, but again, i think AllGen might suffer a bit from that heavy powercreep without giving NPCs ridiculous teams to counteract that.

1 hour ago, Fervis said:

Regarding Ogerpon i'm still thinking about the whole mechanic about its tera-forme. maye i'll find an alternative somehow.

Maybe just make the masks work like Silvally's memory discs.  We already have Multi attack and Silvally's forms work in conjunction with whatever memory disc it holds. Can't the same be implemented with Ogrepon?  Maybe add an event for obtaining the masks like you have with the paradox pokemon. Of course, I'm assuming you are adding the masks if you're adding the DLC pokemon, but that's entirely up to you.

On 9/23/2023 at 10:23 AM, Fervis said:

Incineroar lvl 25? hmmm

So it's funny because if you dont have hardcap on the daycare gives 1 experience per step and you can grind experience to a level before they evolve and use a rare candy which is bought for 12,000 at the candy place in obsidia and common candy back down

On 9/23/2023 at 10:23 AM, Fervis said:

Regarding Ogerpon i'm still thinking about the whole mechanic about its tera-forme. maye i'll find an alternative somehow

I'm not good at balancing or anything but I thought you might make the different masks a mega evolution that gets the new ability. That was my guess

edit: My bad I didn't think about the fact it needs a hold item in the first place. 

Edited by VfV
forgot something

On 9/24/2023 at 11:49 PM, Saslen said:

Hey, Fervis. Just wanted to let you know that I found Bronzongite still present in the PULSE Garbodor room in the Byxbysion Wastes. I wasn't sure whether that, like the other Mega Stones, was supposed to be left to the Calcenon gentleman.

thanks! yes, there might be some stones i overlooked. I'll remove them from the location! 

On 9/24/2023 at 8:15 PM, VfV said:

I'm not good at balancing or anything but I thought you might make the different masks a mega evolution that gets the new ability. That was my guess

I came to the idea to make ogerpon able to mega evolve with each specific mask - meaning the mask work two ways. once for the form change and secondly for a "replica" of its terastallization forme

4 hours ago, Saraphimwolf said:

Hi, not sure if I'm doing somrething wrong but my Eevee is holding the soul candle and it was night but it didn't evolve. Dose it need high friendship to?

Are you playing on the version that Fervis linked on this page? If so, then you're playing without the custom Eevee evolutions.

"there will be two versions (Eevee and non-eevee), whereas the focus will be on the Non-Eevee version which wil be called AllGen when the update releases [...] So I'd like someone to test the AllGen Version, which needs a new game anyways, cause the pokedex was reordered, and some moves were swapped around."

So not 100% sure if it's the All-Gen Mod or not but I'm having an issue after the very first battle with Cain in the Grand Hall, it just crashes. Wether I do Vanilla style (With the sunkern) or All-Gen battle stuff.

Spoiler

Exception: RuntimeError
Exception: NameError
***Full script:
pbTrainerBattle(PBTrainers::Cain,"Cain",_I("Cute AND talented~"),false,0,true)
PokemonMultipleForms:164:in `isMega?'
PokeBattle_Battle:5591:in `block in pbEndOfBattle'
PokeBattle_Battle:5589:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:5589:in `pbEndOfBattle'
PokeBattle_Battle:3549:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokemonTrainers:394:in `block (2 levels) in pbTrainerBattle'
PokemonTrainers:393:in `block in pbTrainerBattle'

Interpreter:275:in `rescue in pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:241:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:673:in `command_111'
Interpreter:311:in `execute_command'
Interpreter:193:in `block in update'
Interpreter:106:in `loop'
Interpreter:106:in `update'
Scene_Map:103:in `block in update'
Main:80:in `block in <main>'
script yeetifier pro:307:in `eval'
script yeetifier pro:307:in `block in <main>'
script yeetifier pro:303:in `each'
script yeetifier pro:303:in `each_with_index'
script yeetifier pro:303:in `<main>'
-e:in `eval'

This is the error I'm getting, everytime. Any ideas what might cause it :) ?

On 9/27/2023 at 10:34 AM, Blackbeared said:

So not 100% sure if it's the All-Gen Mod or not but I'm having an issue after the very first battle with Cain in the Grand Hall, it just crashes. Wether I do Vanilla style (With the sunkern) or All-Gen battle stuff.

Reveal hidden contents

Exception: RuntimeError
Exception: NameError
***Full script:
pbTrainerBattle(PBTrainers::Cain,"Cain",_I("Cute AND talented~"),false,0,true)
PokemonMultipleForms:164:in `isMega?'
PokeBattle_Battle:5591:in `block in pbEndOfBattle'
PokeBattle_Battle:5589:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:5589:in `pbEndOfBattle'
PokeBattle_Battle:3549:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokemonTrainers:394:in `block (2 levels) in pbTrainerBattle'
PokemonTrainers:393:in `block in pbTrainerBattle'

Interpreter:275:in `rescue in pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:241:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:673:in `command_111'
Interpreter:311:in `execute_command'
Interpreter:193:in `block in update'
Interpreter:106:in `loop'
Interpreter:106:in `update'
Scene_Map:103:in `block in update'
Main:80:in `block in <main>'
script yeetifier pro:307:in `eval'
script yeetifier pro:307:in `block in <main>'
script yeetifier pro:303:in `each'
script yeetifier pro:303:in `each_with_index'
script yeetifier pro:303:in `<main>'
-e:in `eval'

This is the error I'm getting, everytime. Any ideas what might cause it :) ?

Hi, I had the same issue yesterday and decided to dig around. I found that the issue is that PBStuff::NOTMEGAS does not exist in the code (or at least in PBStuff), so I decided to check the equivalent piece of code in regular Reborn and replaced it. I don't know if this will have implications further down the line, but for now it works. I will attach the file I modified, just replace the file with the same name in the "Scripts" folder.

EDIT: This is only valid for version 3.5a, version 4.0 contains NOTMEGAS in PBStuff. Don't use this file for versions after 3.5a.

PokemonMultipleForms.rb

Edited by Norin
Clarifications after game update.

On 9/26/2023 at 3:01 AM, Fervis said:

I came to the idea to make ogerpon able to mega evolve with each specific mask - meaning the mask work two ways. once for the form change and secondly for a "replica" of its terastallization forme

that still begs the question of how the Teal Mask tera repcica form will work (as that mask doesn't have a held item form)

9 hours ago, Saslen said:

Are you playing on the version that Fervis linked on this page? If so, then you're playing without the custom Eevee evolutions.

"there will be two versions (Eevee and non-eevee), whereas the focus will be on the Non-Eevee version which wil be called AllGen when the update releases [...] So I'd like someone to test the AllGen Version, which needs a new game anyways, cause the pokedex was reordered, and some moves were swapped around."

No I'm playing all Gen  one from the front page. I checked, it has all the new Eeveelution sprites to.

On 9/27/2023 at 5:30 PM, Bladeheart111x said:

that still begs the question of how the Teal Mask tera repcica form will work (as that mask doesn't have a held item form)

they dont, but i can make them to have these effects. better compared to e.g. the rusted sword/shield of zacian/zamazenta. meaing if ogerpon holds a mask, it therefore changes into it respective mask form. during battle i can make the specific masks be regarded as mega stones or something similar, with this even its ability embody aspect can benefit from the type.