On 8/5/2023 at 6:02 PM, Lucy5719 said:

So I got victini and Elias mentions the sanctum but the ruinous pokemon are nowhere to be seen there, am I missing something or is this a bug?

ehh sanctum seems to direct people to the wrong place, my bad on that!

he rather means citae astrae, when he mentions the ruinous pokemon you can go there and start the event!

On 8/5/2023 at 9:06 PM, traax said:

Florinia does not have a mega Torterra in the Fiore gauntlet anymore. Is this how it is supposed to be?

a little while ago i adjusted some teams again, she got mega dugtrio later so i removed the mega torterra

16 hours ago, DmonBlu said:

Uhhh so I was running a mono Fairy run and ran into this issue. What is this bug about? I have never seen it before if anyone else can offer a quick fix I would appreciate it a lot (dont wanna scratch my head with the coding again here)

the last error seems to be due to a missing mod in the /data/mods folder.

Mega_Bandaid_v1.2.rb you will need this to work! I'll see to add it directly into the game!

@TrainGhidoran on the forum here  offered me an AllGen Mod version without the Eeveelution fakemon, and also properly reordered the dex accordingly! therefore, ill put a strawpoll here, please make your vote for all who are interested in this!

this will ultimately change close to nothing except for a more canonical mod version regarding gen 8/9. 

it also doesn't mean ill put down the eeveelution version, but i want to mostly concentrate on one version which is preferred ( and update the other not as often except for game breaking issues)

Also, eeveelutions surely stay in the Reatomized mod so if anyone wants to see fakemon i guess it could make more sense to play that mod anyways!

https://strawpoll.com/e2nard4RpgB

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DmonBlu said:

Alright. I think this is fixed then. Thanks you so much bro!

i also put it directly into the mod for future patches! so with the next update you wont need it as a separatef ile, but for now just keep it!

I

On 8/5/2023 at 5:31 PM, Saslen said:

If I recall correctly, there should be a New World door near the Citae Astrae, which is the tower in the Grand Stairway, where you went with Radomus and Cain and fought El.

You don't turn Pokemon into their Hisui forms. You either catch them in their Hisui forms (like H.Sneasel) or evolve them into the Hisui forms (like H.Typhlosion). The Excel document that comes with the download (All Gen Reborn Guide) has information on how to get them, under the tab "Alternate Forms".

I don't seem to have an Excel document with my download and I don't see any "Alternate Forms" tabs either so I'm a bit lost I fear. 

3 hours ago, JustTheNewJay said:

I

I don't seem to have an Excel document with my download and I don't see any "Alternate Forms" tabs either so I'm a bit lost I fear. 

Don't worry! There's a link to a Google spreadsheet with all the information under the main post. I'll just copy-paste the information here.

Google Doc Spreadsheet:

also contained in your downloaded mod folder:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XNc3jv-qS77P3IS3n8zEcSvU6eWC3oHN/edit?usp=share_link&ouid=117014621059890777493&rtpof=true&sd=true

• Like 1

On 8/13/2023 at 10:57 PM, Scootis_McPootis said:

Regarding the separate Eeveelution version, that version should separate the fake megas as well. So you'll have a version with just Gen 8/9 mon, and then a version with the fakemon/fake megas. For people who only want the vanilla gen 8/9 mons.

i understand that point, though i already made adjustments to the game so that custom megas will only be optional to the player, with a specific vendor you can buy the stones. eeveelutions had a more direct impact, cause they were shoved into the dex and were needed for bee's quest and similar, but the custom megas can be completely ignored and won't even be realized if you dont look for the vendor.

I'll do it like that cause i dont want to update both version each and every time i release a patch, cause some things were re-ordered in the newer version, and that will take quite some time to port the patches to both versions. I want to focus on one of them more, and as i use the same one for testing and individual playthroughs, id like to have custom megas in there.

its selfish, but i will do my best to make them as subtle as humnaly possible!

On 8/14/2023 at 2:52 PM, Hey_Niceu said:

Isnt it cuz basculin is water type not ghost/water?

Generally Meggs function off of the fully evolved Pokemon, so Basculegion should let the egg count as a mono ghost encounter. But even if it didnt, according to the doc, Basculin replaced Frillish, it wasn't added on top of it, which should mean Frillish can't be received as a Megg

I do have a question regarding sprites. I was recoloring some sprites and came across some interesting Eevee sprites. What's with the Eevee icons with the hearts?I also discovered the Eevee battler sprites under the mega CHONK Eevee. I'm assuming these heart Eevee icons are supposed to go with those battle sprites. (The ones at the very bottom sitting down) image.png.5ec0247b831b63c0ea3a0adc23f2c2f5.pngimage.thumb.png.bfef148c0a172ed7fc5799eec3ab6046.png

Edited by WastelandWolf20
Grammar edits

1 hour ago, WastelandWolf20 said:

I do have a question regarding sprites. I was recoloring some sprites and came across some interesting Eevee sprites. What's with the Eevee icons with the hearts?I also discovered the Eevee battler sprites under the mega CHONK Eevee. I'm assuming these heart Eevee icons are supposed to go with those battle sprites. (The ones at the very bottom sitting down) image.png.5ec0247b831b63c0ea3a0adc23f2c2f5.pngimage.thumb.png.bfef148c0a172ed7fc5799eec3ab6046.png

The ones with the hearts are, if I'm not mistaken, supposed to represent the Partner Eevee.

Found a bug regarding Partner Pikachu. When I prepare to use an evolution stone while it's in my party, its form changes back to the base Pikachu form. 

Edit: Additionally, after battling while Belle Pikachu (form 8) was in my party, it reverted to the base Pikachu form.

• Documented 1

I sincerely thank you for this great mod: simple (doesn"t change too much from the original game) and yet adds so much! I have been a huge Pokémon fan ever since the beginning: always a collector, never too much PvP; but I never really got the same spark with SwSh/SV -- I really hated the cuts there.

Reborn is a fan-tas-tic game, but I really wanted something to give me the "full" experience (all gens), since that was what I have been missing since SwSh. This mod is the addition I wanted: I even bought a Steam Deck just to play handheld and I have already lost way too many hours of my life ever since! It's been years since I have enjoyed this feeling (I even made an account for this). Thank you, and I hope the mod will certainly be finished (adding all from Gen 9) and hopefully even continue in later gens!

A small "bug" (I guess): when I am looking in the Pokédex at the formes of a Pokémon: for the Pokémon that have a new form introduced after Gen VII (eg the Hisuian regional forms): those forms cannot be viewed in the Pokédex, even if you have caught them. For example: it only shows the option to view a male or female Avalugg (Kalosian), but not an Hisuian one.

Keep up the good work

Exception: NoMethodError
PokemonPokedex:164:in `species'
PokemonPokedex:537:in `pbRefreshDexList'
PokemonPokedex:390:in `pbStartScene'
PokemonPokedex:1145:in `pbStartScreen'
PokemonPauseMenu:157:in `block (2 levels) in pbStartPokemonMenu'
SpriteWindow:923:in `pbFadeOutIn'
PokemonPauseMenu:154:in `block in pbStartPokemonMenu'
PokemonPauseMenu:140:in `loop'
PokemonPauseMenu:140:in `pbStartPokemonMenu'
Scene_Map:217:in `call_menu'