Reincarnation

AlyssaR

On 9/21/2022 at 1:29 PM, darkwaters33 said:

Hasn't been on since july and hasnt posted anything since may. My guess is unfortunately game is dead

Fortunally not. I know I’ve kept people in the dark but due to SV’s release being on the horizon I’ve decided to keep a low profile as I don’t want to get Uranium’d.

Beta-testing is almost done and the first release is going to be roughly ~50 hours long. Don’t think it’ll release soon for the aforementioned reasons but I’ll probably add a few more content to compensate for the scheduling issues.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, AlyssaR said:

Fortunally not. I know I’ve kept people in the dark but due to SV’s release being on the horizon I’ve decided to keep a low profile as I don’t want to get Uranium’d.

Beta-testing is almost done and the first release is going to be roughly ~50 hours long. Don’t think it’ll release soon for the aforementioned reasons but I’ll probably add a few more content to compensate for the scheduling issues.

Glad to hear, this game looks great and i feel like it could be right up there with the top games like reborn, rejuv and deso. I will patiently look forward to the release

On 9/26/2022 at 5:46 PM, AlyssaR said:

Ah understandable I will still be looking forward to this game and it's story and battles :D

On 9/26/2022 at 11:46 PM, AlyssaR said:

I fully support this decision. Noone wants to lose their hard work due to some random employee sending copyright strike.

Also cant wait to see other Otherworldly mons.

• 2 months later...

Ah, ok. 

I thought that was your OC or something; well. I guess this is the right place to do so

And also you could ask them to be the art creator to make "anime-realistic" portraits of the characters like Rejuvenation characters have. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Dark Legend said:

Umm, is this game dead???

one would assume such but they mentioned something back in september about "not wanting to get uranium'd" as well as the then upcoming release of scarlet/violet playing a factor but who knows, could have all but been forgotten like a good many other projects for all we know

• 2 months later...
On 6/19/2023 at 5:32 AM, HowlHades said:

It's unfortunate that this game won't have a demo, nor be completed...

True, it seemed fairly interesting, oh well...

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2023 at 10:32 PM, HowlHades said:

lolwut, and what exactly are you basing these claims on?saying what you said without even giving an explanation or [providing a source for these claims makes said claims baseless at best

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2023 at 7:32 PM, HowlHades said:

lolwut, and what exactly are you basing these claims on?saying what you said without even giving an explanation or [providing a source for these claims makes said claims baseless at best

Well considering this thread has existed for over a year with no release it does feel quite a bit as though the game has been abandoned. 

Though I hope that is not the case, this game looks dope. 

Well, I've been just starting the process of making a game myself and there is a lot that goes into making a quality game- especially one on this scale. (Not to mention balancing irl stuff too.) I've only learned about this game just now, so I can't quite say or act like that I've waited for this game for awhile. But when the game is all ready I definitely want to be there to experience it! :>

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2023 at 10:24 PM, ArcBolt27 said:

Fair enough, but there's really no point in putting "lolwut" in your message, feels a bit over the top. I understand these claims are baseless but if you check the dev's profile it appears they have abandoned said project, if you know more than me you can share.