Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

E19 Guides, Pokemon Locations, TM, Passwords, Stickers, Puzzles, Tutors, Crystals, Mega Stones, Z Cell

nguyengiangoc

Question

10 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

It's a small thing, but in the doc for postgame guide for Rhodochrine Tree Noel quest on floor 7 its not Houndoom, it's Houndour. 

Thanks, fixed that.

1 hour ago, Black Hoof said:

One more question, I'd like to know at what point we can get to the event in which we find Radomus and G. Gardevoir? I've waited long for that part.

Spoiler

After Tier 2

I hope I am at the right place, but I have trouble with a postgame quest. Thank you in advance for your help.

Spoiler

Zygarde in Tourmalin Desert I tried to follow the train rails at the start when you arrive and went right when they ended but never found the door. I walked down the whole right side and no sign of it. Do I have to go somewhere else or did I misunderstand something?

19 hours ago, Mia789 said:

I hope I am at the right place, but I have trouble with a postgame quest. Thank you in advance for your help.

Hide contents

Zygarde in Tourmalin Desert I tried to follow the train rails at the start when you arrive and went right when they ended but never found the door. I walked down the whole right side and no sign of it. Do I have to go somewhere else or did I misunderstand something?

Spoiler

After you arrive in the desert by train, it's very near the station. Just go up about a screen-length UP until the tracks end, and then immediately right about 3 screen-lengths.

Edited by awesomeman
named wrong direction lol

I'm pretty sure I finished all of the Spice quest and delivered the Sweet Heart back in the Episode it first appeared in. It doesn't seem like I have the Incinium-Z anywhere, and I can't find anyone on the third floor that will take the new Sweet Heart added in the Candy shop.  Is there some known backup way (or something obvious I'm missing) or is this something I'll have to ask someone to debug in since it broke between versions?

Edit: After a few minutes of thinking, it feels like I asked a similar question when 17 or 18 came out.

Edited by just-for-questions

Spoiler

Does anyone know how to progress the Zeraora quest? I've talked to smeargle, and then to Arclight after going out of the nightclub and now I cant find any sign of either Zeraora or Arclight. I've circled around the lost train cave for hours and went to the final room with the captain's log and still nothing. Smeargle mentioned something about helping "hurt human" but I can't find any. Where do I go from here?

3 hours ago, Leonex said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone know how to progress the Zeraora quest? I've talked to smeargle, and then to Arclight after going out of the nightclub and now I cant find any sign of either Zeraora or Arclight. I've circled around the lost train cave for hours and went to the final room with the captain's log and still nothing. Smeargle mentioned something about helping "hurt human" but I can't find any. Where do I go from here?

Spoiler

Arclight should be in the Eevee room of the lost railcave. Up, Right, Right, Up, Left, Up, Right, Down, Right, Up. 

2 hours ago, Vulnona said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Arclight should be in the Eevee room of the lost railcave. Up, Right, Right, Up, Left, Up, Right, Down, Right, Up. 

Spoiler

In the lost railway cave, I think you rather have to go : Left, Left, Up, Left, Up, Right, Up, Left, Down, Left.

It's the way to the readout path. (https://pokemon-reborn.fandom.com/wiki/Lost_Railcave)

I'm currently trying to find a third foe to fight shortly after having done that, no result so far...

Edit : Found it, at the castle with the smeargle's puzzle, north east dead-end.

9 hours ago, Black Hoof said:
  Reveal hidden contents

In the lost railway cave, I think you rather have to go : Left, Left, Up, Left, Up, Right, Up, Left, Down, Left.

It's the way to the readout path. (https://pokemon-reborn.fandom.com/wiki/Lost_Railcave)

I'm currently trying to find a third foe to fight shortly after having done that, no result so far...

Edit : Found it, at the castle with the smeargle's puzzle, north east dead-end.

Really? Thanks for clarifying! 

Could have sworn that's how I got to the room, but I am unsure now ^^"

Regarding ultra beasts location: 

Spoiler

In the grass in the Cauldron of the Future (the New World area on top of Teknite Ridge where you met Adrienn and can catch Cosmog), I encountered not only Celesteela, but also Guzzlord and Blacephalon. This was the only area of the ones mentioned in the guide that I was able to encounter multiple ultra beasts. I don't know if that's a bug in my game file, but if it's not, it could be added to the guide.

27 minutes ago, Black Hoof said:
  Hide contents

Could someone give me a tip as to where (and how to get to) in Victory Road is the "Tabula Rasa" with the 4 Tapu?

Spoiler

Do you remember where you got the 4 diffrent crystals for the locked door riddle at the end of victory road? You can take the teleporters and you will find the door for each one in on of the areas.

1 hour ago, Mia789 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Do you remember where you got the 4 diffrent crystals for the locked door riddle at the end of victory road? You can take the teleporters and you will find the door for each one in on of the areas.

Spoiler

I remember indeed... I sure won't forget the arrows, nor a certain angry black-hole spamming character...

Thanks for the help!

Your welcome and I love that picture.

Spoiler

I hope I dont sound to cheeky for asking so much for help but I am loosing my mind.. Has anyone a tip or a guide for Citae Prisma (Necrozma)? it is the last I need and I am stuck at it for over a day now and getting the feeling I am dumb for the obvious.

I managed to light the blue the purple and the green but cant light blue and green at the same time to activate the next "light bubble"

18 hours ago, Mia789 said:

Your welcome and I love that picture.

Hide contents

I hope I dont sound to cheeky for asking so much for help but I am loosing my mind.. Has anyone a tip or a guide for Citae Prisma (Necrozma)? it is the last I need and I am stuck at it for over a day now and getting the feeling I am dumb for the obvious.

I managed to light the blue the purple and the green but cant light blue and green at the same time to activate the next "light bubble"

If it's any help, I posted the solutions for the first two puzzles in this thread, however I have given up on figuring out the third and am now waiting for someone smarter to post the solution. :D

Spoiler

Sorry about all the questions, but I am now trying to find the New World portal leading to Mew (Triskeline Toybox, said to be in Byxbysion's wall. But I can't find it, either from the wasteland to the south or from Chrysolia Forest to the north. Might be linked to that cliff at the east border of Chrysolia Deep Woods but I have no clue on how to cross it.

Any tip?

2 hours ago, Black Hoof said:
  Hide contents

Sorry about all the questions, but I am now trying to find the New World portal leading to Mew (Triskeline Toybox, said to be in Byxbysion's wall. But I can't find it, either from the wasteland to the south or from Chrysolia Forest to the north. Might be linked to that cliff at the east border of Chrysolia Deep Woods but I have no clue on how to cross it.

Any tip?

I hope it isnt to much information I am bad at only giving a simple tip sorry...
I flew back to the hidden cove and trough Tanzan mountain on the way to  Route 1 (where you meet Saphira before) go right. If I remember correctly you need to solve the strentgh puzzle first to make the right hole appear.
I added the link to the video in case you need it.

Spoiler

Unbenannt.thumb.png.d1ab74df29627c37837f67fd2145f4c0.png

Spoiler

Spoiler

Finally managed to start a new run on EP 19 and am really loving the changes/additions to the early game! 

One thing is driving me nuts, though: despite beating Corey already, I can't for the life of me seem to find the PULSE 5a data anywhere (the 3rd Tangrowth's). As you usually find'em near the PULSE itself, I've checked all over Rhodochrine Jungle and The Underroot, but to no avail. Does anyone know where it is? The little completionist in me is really hurting right now, I hope I haven't missed it permanently :(

Edit: my bad, I just noticed the recently posted Item Guide and found my answer! Thanks @Aboodie

Edited by Pippolazzo

1 hour ago, Pippolazzo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Finally managed to start a new run on EP 19 and am really loving the changes/additions to the early game! 

One thing is driving me nuts, though: despite beating Corey already, I can't for the life of me seem to find the PULSE 5a data anywhere (the 3rd Tangrowth's). As you usually find'em near the PULSE itself, I've checked all over Rhodochrine Jungle and The Underroot, but to no avail. Does anyone know where it is? The little completionist in me is really hurting right now, I hope I haven't missed it permanently :(

Edit: my bad, I just noticed the recently posted Item Guide and found my answer! Thanks @Aboodie

Yw 🙂

• Thanks 1

Spoiler

I found the lemonade stand beside the Mirage tower but there is no Leafeon in sight. Did I miss my chance after finishing postgame? It was the only one I didnt pet.. Do we know what petting all Eeveelutions does?grafik.png.ad6919dcee51c6393cf6c5a32b76e397.png If you can do most only for a limitd time it would suck..