Citae Prisma help

awesomeman

Spoiler

So far I can activate the northwest crystal and southeast crystal. Now I have no idea how to activate the southwest crystal, let alone the northeast crystal (which I assume I have to activate later?). The second mirror (triangle on square) I don't see how it could be useful. So far I've figured out only that after you move the mirrors and turn the lights on, that fixes the mirrors' silhouette (they teleport there when you press the southeast crystal, even mid-light-stream). And beyond that I have no idea. Did anyone figure out how to solve it?

35 minutes ago, awesomeman said:
  Hide contents

So far I can activate the northwest crystal and southeast crystal. Now I have no idea how to activate the southwest crystal, let alone the northeast crystal (which I assume I have to activate later?). The second mirror (triangle on square) I don't see how it could be useful. So far I've figured out only that after you move the mirrors and turn the lights on, that fixes the mirrors' silhouette (they teleport there when you press the southeast crystal, even mid-light-stream). And beyond that I have no idea. Did anyone figure out how to solve it?

Spoiler

yeah it's finicky but ya gotta have the siloettes in positions where when you hit the reset the mirror will go back to them and do it fast enough that the orb of light you reflect is still moving towards their siloette positions so they can bounce it off them, it takes timing to get it right

8 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:
  Hide contents

yeah it's finicky but ya gotta have the siloettes in positions where when you hit the reset the mirror will go back to them and do it fast enough that the orb of light you reflect is still moving towards their siloette positions so they can bounce it off them, it takes timing to get it right

Spoiler

Yes but I just don't see where the mirrors should be placed. I'll just try to git gud hehe.

Ok one mirror bounces the ball of light from down to left, from left to down. But what about the other? That one baffles me.

18 hours ago, Cyphre said:

Some kind of video or screenshots still would be nice, by this point people are just burnt out with all those unnecessary puzzles. 

Personally I love good puzzles, but hell I know when I am out of my depth 😀 So if anyone has a solution (video or pics) it would be very much appreciated.

Spoiler

Ok it took me far too long to realize that you have to see the mirror as a 3D object - it's a triangular prism - and the blue triangle on top indicates in which direction the light will bounce. And as @Lord Drakyle said above, it takes timing when to press the purple crystal.

Solution 1 - The mirror facing northeast doesn't matter in the beginning, but it has to teleport (after pressing the purple crystal) to the spot in the silhouette where shown. Mirror facing southwest has to both start in the place shown and teleport to the place shown in silhouette.

01 - green + blue.jpg

Solution 2 - Both the mirrors facing southwest and northeast have to start in the place shown and teleport in the place shown. The mirror facing northwest has to start where it's shown and then it doesn't matter where it teleports (as long as it doesn't get in the way lol).

02 - green + blue + red.jpg

Solution 3 with Serra bouncing the light - I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA. Please help, surely someone must have solved it.

On 4/26/2022 at 8:32 PM, awesomeman said:
  Hide contents

Ok it took me far too long to realize that you have to see the mirror as a 3D object - it's a triangular prism - and the blue triangle on top indicates in which direction the light will bounce. And as @Lord Drakyle said above, it takes timing when to press the purple crystal.

Solution 1 - The mirror facing northeast doesn't matter in the beginning, but it has to teleport (after pressing the purple crystal) to the spot in the silhouette where shown. Mirror facing southwest has to both start in the place shown and teleport to the place shown in silhouette.

01 - green + blue.jpg

Solution 2 - Both the mirrors facing southwest and northeast have to start in the place shown and teleport in the place shown. The mirror facing northwest has to start where it's shown and then it doesn't matter where it teleports (as long as it doesn't get in the way lol).

02 - green + blue + red.jpg

Solution 3 with Serra bouncing the light - I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA. Please help, surely someone must have solved it.

Can't get the first solution to work on my end, gonna assume the same applies to the rest of the solutions. It has to be under darkness, all three right?

4 hours ago, DarkLugiaX said:

Personally, I'm waiting for the google docs guide to have some pics of the solutions.

Yeah me too. So far it has basically everything besides this necrozma puzzles. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have made it past victory road without it, but now I'm just literally checking the guide daily if it has the necrozma solution lol.

13 minutes ago, awesomeman said:

Yeah me too. So far it has basically everything besides this necrozma puzzles. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have made it past victory road without it, but now I'm just literally checking the guide daily if it has the necrozma solution lol.

I hate it too so I've been procrastinating on doing step by step guide for it, sorry.

I have figured out the final solution, tried it and it worked. Funny how I couldn't make it past the second and third by myself though so thanks for the help. 

If you arrange the mirrors like shown below and time it well then you'll be able to activate all 4 crystals at once. 

The timing is pretty close though or maybe it just felt that way because of the nerves. Guess you'll find out for yourself.

image.thumb.png.920b565415a6825414cb3a05635b285b.png

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Jayden said:

I have figured out the final solution, tried it and it worked. Funny how I couldn't make it past the second and third by myself though so thanks for the help. 

If you arrange the mirrors like shown below and time it well then you'll be able to activate all 4 crystals at once. 

The timing is pretty close though or maybe it just felt that way because of the nerves. Guess you'll find out for yourself.

image.thumb.png.920b565415a6825414cb3a05635b285b.png

You the real MVP! Thank you!

For some reason I was under impression that Serra just bounces the light back where it came from, not act as a mirror like that, boy do I feel dumb. It's that easy.

Also hint for the timing - just press the purple crystal right after light bounces off of the bottom mirror (that bounces the light from top to left).

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 7:12 PM, awesomeman said:

You the real MVP! Thank you!

For some reason I was under impression that Serra just bounces the light back where it came from, not act as a mirror like that, boy do I feel dumb. It's that easy.

Also hint for the timing - just press the purple crystal right after light bounces off of the bottom mirror (that bounces the light from top to left).

Thanks for the hint!