Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

E19 Guides, Pokemon Locations, TM, Passwords, Stickers, Puzzles, Tutors, Crystals, Mega Stones, Z Cell

nguyengiangoc

Question

8 hours ago, Alexandre_Oeder said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone know where the five missing police officers are? I found the two in Jasper Ward, the captured officer in the Underroot, and the dead officer...I'm having trouble finding the last one.

The last one is in one of the building in the Underroot, we can't see where it's open but it should be the bottom right side. It's in the same zone that Stantler event.

Spoiler

Hello! In the guide there's a section Charlotte Mirage Tower guide with some puzzle solutions. However when I get to the Mirage tower I can "only" get to Manaphy straight up; there are no puzzles for me to solve, also no characters present such as Charlotte or others. Is this because I already solved the pushing puzzle before or is there some activation I need to do?

Just now, awesomeman said:
  Hide contents

Hello! In the guide there's a section Charlotte Mirage Tower guide with some puzzle solutions. However when I get to the Mirage tower I can "only" get to Manaphy straight up; there are no puzzles for me to solve, also no characters present such as Charlotte or others. Is this because I already solved the pushing puzzle before or is there some activation I need to do?

Spoiler

The Charlotte one is a different sidequest in the Mirage Tower. You'll get that quest later.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Black Hoof said:
  Hide contents

Does someone have a guide about where exactly in route 2 is the cave with the anomaly and the way to reach it?

Spoiler

It's in the cave where you can catch the Salandit - near Celestine Cascade. If it's blocked by a crustle "block", use rage powder on it and voila.

6 minutes ago, Black Hoof said:
  Hide contents

Another question now, has someone an idea of where is Mesprit in Azurine Lake? I'm currently trying the sunken houses but I don't know if it's in one...

Spoiler

Check the guide, it has pictures to guide you straight to it. Make sure you have a pokemon that knows blizzard, you will need to use it inside the cave while surfing.

Spoiler

I am currently capped at level 135 and know where the following portals are, but don't know how to progress. I have these quests remaining:

1) In Sugiline Cave portal, i now require Rayquaza to calm down Amaria and Titania (I think it's them, I have a really hard time remembering names). So yeah, where Rayquaza, how Rayquaza?

2) In Teknite ridge portal (I think it's the Cosmog quest), I mined all the nice and shiny stones, and now have no idea what's next. After mining the first stone it read that something lingered in the air, but nothing happened after mining other stones thereafter.

3) In Apophyl Cave portal, after ??? (again, bad with names) got swept away by I think Kyurem, I am now roadblocked by the ice wall. "The ice crystals appear brittle and breakable", it says...

4) In Rhodocrine Jungle portal, I now need a 100% Zygarde to continue. I have a 50% Zygarde. I have a total of 52 z-cells and see no way to get any more. 

Also on a side note, do I meet Mew again some time after its initial quest (hiding as a plushie)? I don't need the specifics yet, just a reassurance that I didn't somehow screw it up. 😅

9 hours ago, awesomeman said:
  Hide contents

I am currently capped at level 135 and know where the following portals are, but don't know how to progress. I have these quests remaining:

1) In Sugiline Cave portal, i now require Rayquaza to calm down Amaria and Titania (I think it's them, I have a really hard time remembering names). So yeah, where Rayquaza, how Rayquaza?

2) In Teknite ridge portal (I think it's the Cosmog quest), I mined all the nice and shiny stones, and now have no idea what's next. After mining the first stone it read that something lingered in the air, but nothing happened after mining other stones thereafter.

3) In Apophyl Cave portal, after ??? (again, bad with names) got swept away by I think Kyurem, I am now roadblocked by the ice wall. "The ice crystals appear brittle and breakable", it says...

4) In Rhodocrine Jungle portal, I now need a 100% Zygarde to continue. I have a 50% Zygarde. I have a total of 52 z-cells and see no way to get any more. 

Also on a side note, do I meet Mew again some time after its initial quest (hiding as a plushie)? I don't need the specifics yet, just a reassurance that I didn't somehow screw it up. 😅

Spoiler

1. Rayquaza is tier 7. Leave that pace for now

2. Fish for Cosmog

3. The player unlocks the path in the partner's side, and the partner unlocks the path in the player's side.

4. You won't get 100% Z by yourself. The game gave you 70 cells, and you can only create 50% Z. The quest will continue once Marcello jumps up and down in the nightclub and informs you that the Rainbow Menace has arrived in the Zygarde facility in the desert. That thing will help you get a 100% Z.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Black Hoof said:
  Hide contents

Another question : About the Aventurine woods. I've been trying to find a way to the south side anomaly using tauros, bouffalants, heracross and pinsirs, but I can't seem to find a way to get there, tall grass blocking tauros and cliffs and barks blocking me. I have a bark at the entrance shown in the guide, that I can't remove, and I can't get to the pinsir/heracross tree on its right. Any tip?

Find the next entrance to go up and remove. All barks and webs are removable from the other side.

2 hours ago, nguyengiangoc said:

Hide contents

1. Rayquaza is tier 7. Leave that pace for now

2. Fish for Cosmog

3. The player unlocks the path in the partner's side, and the partner unlocks the path in the player's side.

4. You won't get 100% Z by yourself. The game gave you 70 cells, and you can only create 50% Z. The quest will continue once Marcello jumps up and down in the nightclub and informs you that the Rainbow Menace has arrived in the Zygarde facility in the desert. That thing will help you get a 100% Z.

Spoiler

Thank you! I never would have thought about fishing in space for Cosmog, this game really makes you think outside of the box. 

Regarding your answer about no. 3 - I don't think I am at the part of unlocking the partner's side (I think the solution is in your guide, which btw is a lifesaver so thank you for that), I am stuck at the very beginning, I attached the screenshot. How exactly do I progress here?

ice crystal.jpg

8 minutes ago, awesomeman said:
  Hide contents

Thank you! I never would have thought about fishing in space for Cosmog, this game really makes you think outside of the box. 

Regarding your answer about no. 3 - I don't think I am at the part of unlocking the partner's side (I think the solution is in your guide, which btw is a lifesaver so thank you for that), I am stuck at the very beginning, I attached the screenshot. How exactly do I progress here?

ice crystal.jpg

Spoiler

Press A to switch to partner side

• Thanks 1