Pokémon Reborn Episode 19 LEAKS

BlueTowel

Phew! For one moment you got me there, i thought it was about the real Leaks (of beta build to people not being eligible) and there was an incoming punishment to be announced or something!

• Veterans
23 minutes ago, SolareSupremo said:

It was posted in 1st April. So April Fools, it is. You must admit it. If BlueTowel posted in another day, it would happen. But now, that doesn’t happen.

you are ludicrously bad with jokes.

• Upvote 1

• Veterans
35 minutes ago, SolareSupremo said:

Because I don’t. If you think I’m weird and don’t believe me, then who’s right?

well i certainly think you're... we can go with weird.

for one thing, you'd have to be a either a dick or an idiot to disagree with two admins.

you'd have to be extra either of those things to do that on an april fools day post.

the entire point of this post is that the leak is a joke. it is not real! it is staged for comedy purposes.

obviously blue is not under arrest! for one thing, we actively work with him. for another.... i mean look at the screenshot! this shit is obviously fake. comedically fake, one could say!

and, what, "if i don't believe you"? who the fuck do you think you are? your whole schtick with showing up and saying some bizarre, vaguely rude shit was annoying a year ago and it's gotten to the point where i groan at the sight of you popping up in my notifications.

for fuck's sake. please get a clue.