If you were the developer of Pokémon Reborn

Gyaradoskiller

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gender changing would be cool and helpful for breeding, but to make sense it would have to be done through some kind of magic rather than surgery. Because keep in mind when a guy gets a sex change, he can't suddenly get pregnant and give birth because his DNA and internal organs say he's still male.

In pokemon science and magic are one and the same, I mean just look at what happened to ZEL.

If I were the developer of Reborn, I'd try to set up an in game birthday event.

If i was the developer

I'd have blown Fern die a horrible death--oh wait that's not allowed T.T

How about a Cake healing item?

Wait, what?

"Takes a look at all those deaths in game"

What is this?

Edited by Qaaz

If I were developing Pokemon Reborn...well...it probably just wouldnt be Pokemon Reborn anymore now would it?

On the real though this game needs Fly, like, really badly. Or some kind of fast travelling.

Reborn City alone covers a large distance for so early in the game and the rest of the map is no slouch in this department either.

I guess this wouldnt be too big of a problem if the game weren't so unpredictable regarding speed. Sometimes it runs just fine but other times (particularly when it's raining or in Apophyll) it's near unplayable, and I'm playing on an i5 with 8 GB of RAM.

Also I would do something about Azurill being obtainable so early in the game because Azumarill is fucking Team Player on roids.

-inb4 Ame axes Azurill-

shit, sorry guys ;-;

Don't worry Wallace, Azurill never stood a chance. That's not your fault.

Yet another casualty... R.I.P Azurill line, I hope you like Reborn limbo with Togekiss and Gyarados. I'm so happy I already grabbed Azumarill! I wonder who is next? Probably Blaziken and Greninja.

Yet another casualty... R.I.P Azurill line, I hope you like Reborn limbo with Togekiss and Gyarados. I'm so happy I already grabbed Azumarill! I wonder who is next? Probably Blaziken and Greninja.

They're starters so they are probably safe (i think) even though it's not really fair...hey an idea: why not take away the players money if he chooses an OP starter? Like if you choose (for example) Bulbasaur you get your usual 3000$ if Torchic you get 0$ maybe someone robs you on the way out from the Grand Hall (with the Mart there "temporary" not working) or would that be too difficult to implement?

Well R.I.P. Azumarill (Gyarados was better anyway)

I heard that, in ep 15, when you go to chose your starter there will be a huge earthquake and a crack in the floor will swallow two pokeballs. I wonder which two. JK

Azurill should be moved to the circus after Samson. We can have a clown balancing on a ball, or an Ursaring balancing on a ball (Russian Bear Act or whatever :P) and we could have an Azurill bouncing on its little ball tail alongside it. You can see them before Samson, and after the Samson fight, Ursaring gets mad because Terra hit him or something, then you fight it and get an Azurill. That's just my idea on the issue. You could also maybe have an event like this happen after Charlotte instead.

I heard that, in ep 15, when you go to chose your starter there will be a huge earthquake and a crack in the floor will swallow two pokeballs. I wonder which two. JK

That......that is a really good idea. And then when you are exploring the deep and dark regions of the underground railnet, you find them. That would be amazing

Welp there goes azurill

Edited by Dhanush D Bhatt

No! Water is one of my favorite types!

But I put Azurill where it is back when Azumarill was garbage. ...now it's top of OU so adjustments probably need to be made.

Azumarill is only 12th in OU usage.

Competitive usage doesn't translate very well to in-game power - Skarmory is 9th in OU usage but it would be lackluster in-game. A bigger problem for Azumarill is that it's fully evolved by L18 and it gets Aqua Tail at L21 and Play Rough at L25. That's insane - you have a bulky Pokemon with one of the highest atk stats in the game with its 2 preferred STAB moves at a level that can be achieved before the second gym.

Edited by dondon151

I would display a message if the player uses status attacks on certain terrains. Otherwise the player could be confused why certain effects don´t work like they should. Example: Electric Terain keeps the Pokemon awake or Big Top amplifies the effect of Sword Dance. The same also with abilities.

No! Water is one of my favorite types!

But I put Azurill where it is back when Azumarill was garbage. ...now it's top of OU so adjustments probably need to be made.

If you think Azumarill is too good then I shiver at the thought of what you'll do to poor Clefable.

Edited by Farnsworth