change i hope to see in 13.5

gilam

there is number of thing's i think rejuvenation and reborn need to do to advance into the more modern era.

*HM/TMX.

yeah i know there is the golden items. but golden items force you to grind achiv'

which makes the first episode long and tedious. i think HM/TMX should no longer exist in the game.

*mega evolve.

i think the game can give us the ring sooner and give boss and gym leader mega sooner.

you dont need to give us the strong megas from the start there is a lot mon's that have mega evolve.

mega evolve is very cool and fun. its a shame we dont get to enjoy this early game.

48 minutes ago, gilam said:

yeah i know there is the golden items. but golden items force you to grind achiv'

which makes the first episode long and tedious. i think HM/TMX should no longer exist in the game.

You can easily get anough AP for the HMs you need just by playing the game, no need to grind ever for that. 

49 minutes ago, gilam said:

*mega evolve.

i think the game can give us the ring sooner and give boss and gym leader mega sooner.

you dont need to give us the strong megas from the start there is a lot mon's that have mega evolve.

mega evolve is very cool and fun. its a shame we dont get to enjoy this early game.

I agree with that. Someone on the dev team (*cough* probably Azery) is WAY too obsessed with "lets not make the player too powerful too soon", but its level 85 and hundreds hours in, that's just way too far, no matter how you look at it. 

I personally would like to see terrain changes, so that most terrains would be connected in some logical way and you could actually change them not with just Lord Pyukumuku. Otherwise no reason to have them at all. 

It's kind of a personal thing, but since we have Zygarde as our personal legendary, i would love for us to have a way for him to permanently retain his full form. 

i agree with getting more megas i lost the chance to get mega ampharos because the patch wasnt completed yet and i couldnt submit the aevium budew.i think rejuvenation is a fantastic game in terms of story i think we need is more crest to make some bad mon more good like zebrastrika by making it a special attacker or arbok or mon which perform badly 

Honestly the problem with crest also is that you get more than half of them in the late game 

Where you will reasonably have stopped using the mons long ago like I doubt anyone would use stanler or seviper until the 13th gym if it wasn't their fav or they didn't know about them having crests

3 hours ago, Cyphre said:

You can easily get anough AP for the HMs you need just by playing the game, no need to grind ever for that.

There is still no reason not to get them during the game itself.

There are many things that can replace the goldan items.

as for mega for me the sooner the better. For me Keta can get a mega if that means I get one too.

ok about crested mons and some can still use provide the moves for it i kept using seviper even before the crest and after the crest based ion the opponents mon crested seviper withthe right investment is a monster for example:in my poison monorun it was a cherished member due to it being a fast mon with the ability which acts like wringout.but its power is not decreased than normal when it is below the boosting health .

10 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

There is, you can always sacrifice a move slot on someone to fit HM instead. Golden Items are a luxury, not a necessity. 

no. even the main series no use HM.

so in a game that evry mon and move slot are important there is no use for this.

4 minutes ago, gilam said:

no. even the main series no use HM.

Main series also doesnt have exploration, discovery, secrets and anything remotely interesting anymore. There could be an argument made for changing HMs into items... which is already in the game. And you need zero effort and zero grind to afford every golden item. I really do not see a problem here. 

Agree with Mega and Disagree with Golden Items although I doubt both of them would be changed.

It would be nice to obtain mega a bit earlier but Rejuvenation still has somewhat long way to go and even though it feels like we obtained mega late now, it might not feel like that during the final version.

As for golden items you dont really need them in early game. The only HM before 5th gym is Rock Smash and Cut. Both these can be learned by most Pokemon and you can forget them without going to move deleter as well. Not to mention both are rarely needed for story progression. By 5th gym you will have enough AP to spend unless you are doing a very specific no item nuzzlocke or something like that challenge run.

Agree with Megas and disagree with golden items.  The golden items require you to have the corresponding hm/tm in question and by the time you get to that point in the story for each one you have enough AP points to spend to get it.  At least I did, if I didn't I would just buy a bunch of sweet hearts on route 3 then resell them for the 'buying supplies' and 'seller' achievements.

What I would like to see is something similar to what Pokemon Desolation does, where they let you buy 'paint' that makes your pokemon a shiny.

14 minutes ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

actually the odds are 1/100 so its possible to get it easily for wild mon for shiny mon

I know, the same odds are in pokemon desolation but they still have that option.  I'm just saying it would still be nice to have that option for rejuvenation too but wouldn't be broken up about it if they don't.

• Like 1