I'm stuck at Wispy path due to an espurr who cornered me and won't let me leave

UrDiversity

1 minute ago, UrDiversity said:

My last save...is trapped by the espurr as well...

You.. Didn't kept multiple backups?
The game set backups to a default of 50 (I think), there should be enough saves to reset you even back to the beginning.. Unless you save 50 times on the trapped Espurr OR turned it off..

6 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

You.. Didn't kept multiple backups?
The game set backups to a default of 50 (I think), there should be enough saves to reset you even back to the beginning.. Unless you save 50 times on the trapped Espurr OR turned it off..

how do I check my previous saves?

2 minutes ago, UrDiversity said:

how do I check my previous saves?

In the main folder of Rejuvenation there will be a folder which is a shortcut of all of your saves, they are all labelled as the name of your character + number of badges + time played, the current save, the one you're stuck at, is named "Game"
Just choose one of the previous savefiles and rename it to "Game" and it will be loaded, of course you need to re-open the game again for it to work

A backup should be created each time the game is saved if I understand it correctly and as stated above a maximum of around 50 are queued at a time. 

Therefore I can't imagine how you only have one backup however if that is in fact the case and you are truly stuck, you might have to use the Debug menu to warp out.  

(this thread contains full instructions for how to install it with screenshots).