When does the Erin interaction at Gearen Library start/stop

Rozetheeuwu

You can first meet Erin at Gearen library but this is a missable interaction. I'm trying to get as many friendship points with everyone as I can and I really like what she says in chap 15 when you have done that interaction. Now I'm not sure when you can actually talk to her?

I know it's not during the parts before melia dies (I checked the library before the battle with madelis and then before we go to junction bridge with Ren and Karrina), she isn't in the library after the events in amethyst cave and in my current save (right before fighting keta) she is also not there. I remember interacting with her in another playthrough of mine but I don't remember when. If anyone could tell me that be nice.

4 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

What does she say both in the library and in chapter 15 in relation? 

She is talking to the lady behind the counter She is asking about books that she doesn't have at the library home (the one we go to her with with library at request of the puppet master) she says that all the books were rented out by a girl named Rune. She says she was told that the books were in east gearen but they aren't and is complaining. When she turns around and sees us and tells us not to use this library because the service is bad. Then her absol comes in the library. She then asks it "Did you find the disaster you were crazy about look at you all dirty with golden leafs and dirt"

11 hours ago, Ravi Kabir said:

Wait, what does she say in Chap 15 after you had the library encounter with her?

It's in the scene where talks with Kanon in the diamond route where she's reading and he comes up to her. She explains that she remembers that  that encounter at the library was the first time she and the player met. She realizes how silly it was when she complained and that that was player's first impression of her and laughs about it.

Edited by Rozetheeuwu
  • Thanks 1

She appears in the library after you defeat the spirit of Keta and obtain the second badge from him. I don't know if she's still there after you obtain the third gym badge(the one from Marianette), but I'm certain she's there after acquiring the second one. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Nocturne93 said:

She appears in the library after you defeat the spirit of Keta and obtain the second badge from him. I don't know if she's still there after you obtain the third gym badge(the one from Marianette), but I'm certain she's there after acquiring the second one. 

thanks!

8 hours ago, Rozetheeuwu said:

She is talking to the lady behind the counter She is asking about books that she doesn't have at the library home (the one we go to her with with library at request of the puppet master) she says that all the books were rented out by a girl named Rune. She says she was told that the books were in east gearen but they aren't and is complaining. When she turns around and sees us and tells us not to use this library because the service is bad. Then her absol comes in the library. She then asks it "Did you find the disaster you were crazy about look at you all dirty with golden leafs and dirt"

It's in the scene where talks with Kanon in the diamond route where she's reading and he comes up to her. She explains that she remembers that  that encounter at the library was the first time she and the player met. She realizes how silly it was when she complained and that that was player's first impression of her and laughs about it.

Oh the library encounter sounds familiar, def didn't do it but I might have seen in on YouTube. 

1 hour ago, MhicKy said:

I went to that library many times and never noticed her there.. godammit I need to get my eyes checked..

She's only there for a short period of time so it's easy to miss her I guess. The first time I saw her was by pure accident, I went for Zumi's quest and just saw her there.