Peak of Amethyst Cave

xsilverr

You need rockclimb. Once you have that you need to talk to the Team Xen grunt toward the top of the cave, he will ask you help him turn on the generator. You need to do this to get to the submit where nancy asks you to go. And yeah, this is where the graveyard is, sounds like you already did it in an older version maybe? Her appearing behind you is a new event from the newest version, and is meant to happen after badge 5 (that is when I was able to trigger it on a fresh save). 

Edit: If you did do it on an older version, what happens at the top of the cave is basically the same as in old versions, just a bit more theatrical. 

Edited by pizzagod13

18 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:

You need rockclimb. Once you have that you need to talk to the Team Xen grunt toward the top of the cave, he will ask you help him turn on the generator. You need to do this to get to the submit where nancy asks you to go. And yeah, this is where the graveyard is, sounds like you already did it in an older version maybe? Her appearing behind you is a new event from the newest version, and is meant to happen after badge 5 (that is when I was able to trigger it on a fresh save). 

Edit: If you did do it on an older version, what happens at the top of the cave is basically the same as in old versions, just a bit more theatrical. 

How exactly do you turn on the generator? I haven't done it before, whenever I try it says 'insufficent power supply' 

5 hours ago, xsilverr said:

How exactly do you turn on the generator? I haven't done it before, whenever I try it says 'insufficent power supply' 

There are several generators in the cave, some require surf others need rock climb. I think there are 6 total. Just look around and you should find them, they look like panels. 

I have all 6, guess my game bugged? the one by the lunatone, the one that u need surf behind a rock, the one by the waterfall and you need rock climb, the first cave with an empty minecart and green crystal at the back, the other cave with a minecart that has gems and the one at the start of the amethyst depths. all 6 are on :(

7 hours ago, xsilverr said:

I have all 6, guess my game bugged? the one by the lunatone, the one that u need surf behind a rock, the one by the waterfall and you need rock climb, the first cave with an empty minecart and green crystal at the back, the other cave with a minecart that has gems and the one at the start of the amethyst depths. all 6 are on :(

Did you try to activate the console/talk to the grunt? 

Grunt says " There's probably a way to activate this thing somewhere around here... Could you check them out for me?"

And if by console you mean the thing above the grunt it says "Activate the generators? Yes/No" And when I press yes "Insufficient power supply"