One more attempt to figure out Madame X identity [Spoilers, obviously]

Cyphre

my theory is Crescent for one part at the beginning it sent to the protagonist to the base of team xen which means she is connected to them somehow. first the she knew he was the interceptor from the start  second the hair and eyes match and another thing is we don't know her full team we dont know a few others but crescent has the most mystery around her she is my main suspect  but she also does not want to kill the protagonist so why were they after him so early team xen they couldnt of know he was the interceptor at that point so in theory it has to be crescent because she wants to protect him 

• 3 weeks later...

This  IS UNRELATED but there was a theory that the yeveltal that keeps reappearing alongside Madame X and Melanie as well being Vitus as they both call it Father. This could confirm the idea that Madame X is definitely one of the Archetype kids. But one thing I've questioned is the significance of Xerneas to the story.

While there have been no mention of it officially, many of you would remember that Xerneas used to appear before the title screen and was the client icon in previous versions of the game. There is a possibility that this was intentional because Jan mau plan to make Xerneas significant to the story in later on.

On 1/14/2024 at 2:10 AM, Hatterixxx said:

But one thing I've questioned is the significance of Xerneas to the story.

While there have been no mention of it officially, many of you would remember that Xerneas used to appear before the title screen and was the client icon in previous versions of the game. There is a possibility that this was intentional because Jan mau plan to make Xerneas significant to the story in later on.

a little hint... go into the graphics folder and then open the battlers folder. Scroll down until you reach the Xerneas Sprites.

46 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:

a little hint... go into the graphics folder and then open the battlers folder. Scroll down until you reach the Xerneas Sprites.

I don't know if that necessarily means anything cause Ana is also grouped with the Magnezone sprites and the Puppet Master is grouped with the Darkrai sprites.

4 hours ago, HakuryuYukio said:

It got nothing to do with the story, it just means some custom fights are reskins of this pokemon essentially. 

47 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

It got nothing to do with the story, it just means some custom fights are reskins of this pokemon essentially. 

The sprite being there isn't entierly unrelated. Considering Nim's connection to Nymiera and all. Still don't think it means anything story wise

• 1 month later...

Look what I just stumbled across

IMG_8459.thumb.jpeg.c40bb3aedb95b8695e476161e411e4bb.jpeg

*First of all, have to clarify it's a commission, so not official, and to be fair, also have to provide the link for it. 

Thing was, at the time, I just found it and shared it, so as I stated to Zumi before, wasn't personal or nothing, just sharing what I had stumbled across