I would like to see a certain cutscene from Chapter 14. [SPOILERS]

Nexen57

Spoiler

I saw that Florin can die in Chapter 14 because you made the bad choices about telling everything to Cass and exposing Flora.

But after many searches I never found video footage of what exactly happens.

So could anyone of you give a link to a video showing Florin's death ?

9 hours ago, Punch said:

Here ya go.

Iirc thats the only Cutscene specific to the Route,

Fast forwarded the Adam-Fight cuz i just wanted the Cutscene.

//EDIT: I forgot the Courtroom Trial, oops.

Hide contents

Note: Start the first video at 0:27 to skip the Adam battle. 

I'd have to watch these again with the speed slowed down so I can catch all of the dialogue but I got the gist and daaamn. 

What I am still not understanding though is if the MC is the one who turned her in and told Cassandra why is she so pissed at Florin?

11 hours ago, Punch said:

Here ya go.

Iirc thats the only Cutscene specific to the Route,

Fast forwarded the Adam-Fight cuz i just wanted the Cutscene.

//EDIT: I forgot the Courtroom Trial, oops.

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks a lot, I would never have imagined that Flora would make Cassandra believe that he was the co-leader of Bladestar.

And if I recall correctly I think there was also a scene at the pyramid about that. Maybe when Flora gets caught after the battle.

1 hour ago, Nexen57 said:

Thanks a lot, I would never have imagined that Flora would make Cassandra believe that he was the co-leader of Bladestar.

And if I recall correctly I think there was also a scene at the pyramid about that. Maybe when Flora gets caught after the battle.

Spoiler

Flora doesn't get arrested after the Pyramid, cuz Florin isnt there to inform the Police of her hiding place like he is with the other Routes.

So Flora just punches the Monitor with Ryland on it and the Cutscene ends. Nothing special happens.

7 hours ago, Punch said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Flora doesn't get arrested after the Pyramid, cuz Florin isnt there to inform the Police of her hiding place like he is with the other Routes.

So Flora just punches the Monitor with Ryland on it and the Cutscene ends. Nothing special happens.

Huh that is really interesting. Do you know if there is a scene of Flora hearing the news of Rune's death? Because normally she would hear them from prison, but now that she is free maybe there is a small difference in what happens?

1 minute ago, Enkhidu said:

Huh that is really interesting. Do you know if there is a scene of Flora hearing the news of Rune's death? Because normally she would hear them from prison, but now that she is free maybe there is a small difference in what happens?

In the Florin's Death Route the Prison Cutscene gets skipped, I'm guessing that she still hears about it, but the Game just doesnt show us.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Punch said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well damn. So she essentially just disappears then?