magnet?

blastcore1

The artist guy on route 2 will give you one if you show him a toxtricity. Although I have no idea where you can catch a toxel.

Alternatively if you get to GDC and get access to the underground theres a vendor that sells them. Although at that point you won't be able to back to get your type null for a while lol

1 hour ago, blastcore1 said:

i'm trying to find a magnet so i can get the type: null (if it is still in the pokeball

no matter where i look i cant get it!

wild nosepass can carry them with a 5% rate. If you have compound eyes, you can raise that chance to ~23%. oh and it only has a 2% encounter rate in the sheridan caves.

They can drop thou, i got mine today after my 17th nosepass...

3 hours ago, blastcore1 said:

i'm trying to find a magnet so i can get the type: null (if it is still in the pokeball

no matter where i look i cant get it!

Toxel can be found in the grass of the west gearan sewers. Evolve it and show the old artist in the north-western part of Route 2 the toxtricity and he will give you a magnet.

2 hours ago, antharios said:

wild nosepass can carry them with a 5% rate. If you have compound eyes, you can raise that chance to ~23%. oh and it only has a 2% encounter rate in the sheridan caves.

Alternatively, you can also find nosepass in one of the safari zone areas at a slightly higher rate (10%). You just have to catch them each time to check.  

7 minutes ago, Lucky98 said:

Alternatively, you can also find nosepass in one of the safari zone areas at a slightly higher rate (10%). You just have to catch them each time to check.  

why not aim to get a Shuppet with Frisk from Narcissa's gym? then you dont have to catch them to check, just let frisk alert you if one has it

35 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

why not aim to get a Shuppet with Frisk from Narcissa's gym? then you dont have to catch them to check, just let frisk alert you if one has it

you don't actually send out mons in the safari zone so I don't think it would activate

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2021 at 11:42 AM, antharios said:

bruh I'm thinking this 2% is BS, along with the 1% Oranguru rate in Hula Meadow.

I did over 250 encounters with Oranguru and now over 150 with Nosepass. I've found two shinies before a 2% encounter!