Good Mons?

GhxstPapi

You'll find better pokemon as the game progresses, not much else to say about that. In rejuvenation you'll be forced to use a lot of different mons. Even if none of the early game mons really have any late game potential, there's plenty of them that are fantastic for getting you through the early game which is what they're really there for.

• Like 1

EDIT All these are found around the 2nd gym part of the game or slightly later(unintentionally ordered from earliest to latest too lmao)

Hariyama is a nice early game Pokemon for a while, thanks to cool moves like Fake Out and Knock Off (and how early Makuhita evolves), but its a bit difficult to use healing items on it thanks to its fat HP

I used Carkol and Coalossal were good for a good while, but they started to fall back because Coalossal is both just weak in general, but its level up learnset is a whole bunch of weak or unreliable attacks.

Ribombee's another good option(though may be a bit easy to miss), because it is just super fast, gets good moves. though it starts to feel both a bit weak and real fragile later on

Sandaconda is a bit later than the others here, but it is pretty interesting. Coil and Glare are nasty and its stats aint bad at all. but it crucially lacks a GOOD Ground Move by level up, I used my Sandaconda till the 70's, and its moveset was still just Bulldoze, Coil, Rock Tomb, and Glare, really was just the Slow and Steady kinda mon.

• Like 1

These pokemon can be found early/mid and will be useful in 95% of difficult fights.

• Amoongus. Is very tanky, learns Spore, has Regenerator / Giga Drain and can use Black Sludge, In other words, you can repeatedly swap him in and put pokemon to sleep with 100% accuracy while staying healthy.
  • Meowstic-M. Prankster Fake Out / Reflect / Light Screen can make an enormous difference in difficult battles. Fake Out is incredible in 2v2s. Reflect / Light Screen feels essential to counter field buffs and Rift pokemon.
  • Clerfable. Defensive EVs and Cosmic Power basically lets you cheese through fights that you're stuck on. Cosmic Power -> Hyper Potion -> Cosmic Power -> Hyper Potion etc. Then spam 260bp Stored Power.
  • Like 1

On 7/25/2021 at 11:02 AM, GhxstPapi said:

Anyone know where i can find better pokemon as the early game choices are not that good imo

One of the much good things of Rejuvenation is that this game will let you know that Pokémon not so much popular will be really useful, such as Hariyama, due to his evolution be at early level, or Seviper, which is useful with Glare or Screech. Bronzor, too, which I used much. Or the "Nidos". I never used a Cherrim or a Quagsire in canon Pokémon games, but there...I'm glad I used them.

Edited by S7rife