Any way to get red essence faster?

AmauroticLambent

Trying to get Xen Waste for my boi A-Paras, and apparently its a by-product of the beldum fight, which needs 15k red essence. I'm only really getting 250 essence after knocking out the pokemon in the dens, and i can't seem to catch them, they keep swatting my pokeballs away. is there any way to get red essence faster?

7 hours ago, AmauroticLambent said:

Trying to get Xen Waste for my boi A-Paras, and apparently its a by-product of the beldum fight, which needs 15k red essence. I'm only really getting 250 essence after knocking out the pokemon in the dens, and i can't seem to catch them, they keep swatting my pokeballs away. is there any way to get red essence faster?

Just use false swipe and reduce HP into red bar and catch mons for 500 or 1000(if blue beam) essence.

For me, the den in the upper-left of route 4 past the water where you catch Sobble was bugged and you could repeatedly clear out the den for 250 red essence. Took me like 3 minutes to get enough red essence to buy out the whole shop.

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Megalasersword said:
On 7/26/2021 at 5:35 AM, Chrendon said:

Can someone tell me how to get the chespin in Cairos house? Someone said i need to have 10k Red essence or above and then talk to it but i have 18k and he just keeps saiying the same thing ...

Tried doing it at 50 thousand and nothing.

It has to be EXACTLY 10k, no more, no less.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Megalasersword said:

Tried doing it at 50 thousand and nothing.

You need exactly 10K.

You can buy the crests or dump some essence in the den at the wetlands

Edited by Sinon
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2021 at 6:01 AM, AmauroticLambent said:

Sorry but where is the beldum den im unabke to find it

17 hours ago, oxober said:

Anyone knows how much red essence the beldum den needs to spawn the beldum? I've dumped almost 30k at this point. The guide says 15k and a rift fragment but that's apparently wrong

For me it only worked when I dumped all of my red essence into the den at once, instead of adding little by little