How did you guys beat v13 Rift Gardevoir?

Dibby

On 7/23/2021 at 1:49 AM, heloo5t5 said:

Bruh she kept using lovely kiss on my bastiodon so u just put magic coat on that thing and bam she slept herself 

How did you get Magic coat on your bastiodon? the move tutor in teila resort doesnt let me teach it to mine.

• 3 weeks later...

For all those struggling with her, I won because Power Split averaged her Sp. Attack with that of a level 45 Indeedee. After that, I purified the field and poisoned her with Pyukumuku and she choked on Sylveon long enough for her HP to drop far enough for Golisopod to finish it.

Thanks, Focus Sash.

I don't know if it's been fixed or not, but Heal Block causes residual damage on Dimensional Field, which goes through shields. but if it doesn't, it's still a source of residual damage that, when combined with other sources like weather or a trapping move, can passively just remove an entire shield per turn. furthermore, Heal Block in general stops the passive healing AoD gets from her ability.

They also fixed it that Mysty Field of the Sylveon you get works now. IT buffs Hypervoice reduce her dmg and keeps you from fallign asleep. I used the Chesto berry and than mysty field and just used Hyper Voice and healed a few times in Normal & Casual. (Sadly doesnt work on Intense)

5 minutes ago, Mia789 said:

They also fixed it that Mysty Field of the Sylveon you get works now. IT buffs Hypervoice reduce her dmg and keeps you from fallign asleep. I used the Chesto berry and than mysty field and just used Hyper Voice and healed a few times in Normal & Casual. (Sadly doesnt work on Intense)

a variation of this strategy works on intense, actually. just not Sylveon, but Clefable. find a way to debuff AoD's speed with Scary Face or String shot twice, then have Clefable set up Misty terrain before AoD can move, with a number of crucial distinctions: Clef is holding Leftovers (1% Drop from level 71+ Pickup), Clef is running max special defense, and Clef has Moonblast, Cosmic Power, and Moonlight as it's remaining moves. the idea here is to build up bulk, and refresh misty terrain as it wears off, since AoD would have no way of going first when she is at -4 speed. then you just sorta slowly start chipping away at her with field boosted Moonblasts, using moonlight to recover when needed.

You can also get Leftovers from Thief+Fling+Recycle on a trainer's pokemon equipped with them. I use a Garbodor (since it learns Recycle naturally and Thief+Fling from TMs) to collect items from enemy trainers. It seems like Bladestar grunts and double-battles tend to yield good stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

Quick claw Grapploct to Octolock + detect, then sturdy Magnezone, then another sturdy Magnezone followed by sturdy Magnezone. Each of them held chesto berry, so I had three hits (3 shields). Because Lovely Kiss actually has some decent chance to miss, it should happen at least once for six uses, thus I would be able to destroy all shields (playing on normal since battle alonside very useful Melia against Saki and Venam, but it should work the same way on intense - just one more sturdy Magnezone is needed. Or anything with sturdy/priority like Talonflame). After that, my sturdy Donphan finished Gardevoir with one earthquake because of the octolock effect.