I NEED IMMEDIATE HELP

liltrizzy724

V13 is difficult asf but it’s hella fun but I need some help with my game, I need someone to go into my game a put me at a spot where I can change my team around, I’m at the point where you fight Angie and her friend In that castle and I’ve come the the conclusion that, this team that I’m using is ass.. I’ve done everything possible thing that I could do, ive switch my current team around many of times, switched items, changed my moveset too many of times … plz help I wanna continue this story

If you didn't save in the cutscene, you should be able to just go back out into the castle and use the PC there. If you did save in the cutscene, you can restore a previous backup by going to the Saved Games folder and finding whichever slot you're using. Just pick one of those backups and rename it to replace the Game.rxdata or Game_#.rxdata files.

If you're using Erin's team, there's not much you can do, since you can't change up the team if you didn't use the Interceptor's Wish. Pretty sure there's a thread on here about beating the new Angie fight with just her team.

• 1 month later...
On 7/22/2021 at 6:41 PM, PulsarNyx said:

If you didn't save in the cutscene, you should be able to just go back out into the castle and use the PC there. If you did save in the cutscene, you can restore a previous backup by going to the Saved Games folder and finding whichever slot you're using. Just pick one of those backups and rename it to replace the Game.rxdata or Game_#.rxdata files.

If you're using Erin's team, there's not much you can do, since you can't change up the team if you didn't use the Interceptor's Wish. Pretty sure there's a thread on here about beating the new Angie fight with just her team.

Sorry but what means using the wish?

On 7/22/2021 at 12:52 PM, liltrizzy724 said:

Betttttt 🤙🏾 ima try that rn and for some reason I’m playing as Erin and using my own team (idk if that’s suppose to happen) but thanks tho 😎

That is an option. The item Interceptor's Wish allows the use of one's own team as another character. There is a prompt to activate it at the beginning of each character arc. 

However, regardless of whether or not the Interceptor's Wish is used there is no PC in the other character arcs. 

If you've used the Interceptor's Wish and the team you have is just not cutting it, you'll need to revert back to a save that's prior to the event and start it over after choosing a new team or try using Erin's team. 

I used all of the other characters' teams because I was interested in what they were and how they stacked. It's limiting and frustrating, and if I ever did it again I'd probably go with the Interceptor's Wish on this one but it is possible or it wouldn't even be an option. 

50 minutes ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

That is an option. The item Interceptor's Wish allows the use of one's own team as another character. There is a prompt to activate it at the beginning of each character arc. 

However, regardless of whether or not the Interceptor's Wish is used there is no PC in the other character arcs. 

If you've used the Interceptor's Wish was used and the team you have is just not cutting it, you might need to revert back to a save that's prior to the event and start it over with a new team or try using Erin's team. 

I used all of the other character's teams. It's limiting and frustrating, and if I ever did it again I'd probably go with the Interceptor's Wish on this one but it is possible or it wouldn't even be an option. 

I used all the characters teams just because i figured their team is better optimized to deal with certain opponents, and I was not wrong. since there is no PC you cant change which mons you have so if you use interceptor wish and have kinda not good mons for etc Angie youre much more screwed than with Erins team. And yeas i beat it on intense pretty easily