New Crest locations!

Acemaster171

5 hours ago, Acemaster171 said:

What and where are the new crests of v13? if possible pls explain what they do and list their details here tnx

Most of new crests are obtainable at Route 4 => Cairo`s Den (you need to farm red essences from the den-bosses)

Edited by Dark_mist-X

6 hours ago, Dark_mist-X said:

Most of new crests are obtainable at Route 4 => Cairo`s Den (you need to farm red essences from the den-bosses)

I visited cairo's house but he doesnt seem to be selling or trading anything like it. Must i do something beforehand?

2 minutes ago, Acemaster171 said:

I visited cairo's house but he doesnt seem to be selling or trading anything like it. Must i do something beforehand?

Yup, you should go into some dens like that and beat the boss. You may not to battle, you will get essences too. 

The first one to beat is at right part of this route.

image.thumb.png.cc929d24624e7d4fdd85ebc3238870fb.png

Looks like he's selling the Noctowl, Phione, Luxray, Druddigon, Thievul, Samurott, Boltund, Probopass, Swalot, and Cinccino Crests for 9000 Red Essence each. The existence of the Samurott crest implies the existence of the Emboar and Serperior Crests, though the location of these is unknown.

• Like 1

Ok so heres the things:

1.Phione Crest -  50% increase in defenses and gives a passive aqua ring

2.Luxray Crest - STAB on dark moves and gains Dark resistances

3.Samuroot - Same thing as luxray's but fighting not dark

4. Druddigon Crest - Heals in sunshine and fire type moves and fire and Dragon moves are boosted by 30% (Imagine druddigon used outrage with STAB and this crest on  if he is still alive to do so of course that speed is just bad)

5. Thievul Crest - Adds half of the enemy's attack stat to his own ( Idk if he steals the 50% atk stat or he just gains 50% of it somebody be a good guy and test this thing out)

6. Boltund crest - 50% boost to biting moves if he moves first before the enemy ( Great, strong jaws plus another boost  like Strong jaws for Boltund how creative)

7. Probopass Crest - Passive levitate and Mini-noses do 20% type based damage after a damaging move (No more ground weakness and i assume its like parental bond but 20% that strikes twice?)

8.Swallot Crest- Gains 1 stockpile after every turn and is ALWAYS usable and is ALWAYS followed by Spit Up ( idk if you need both moves or belch alone will do for the spit up part)

9. Cincinno Crest - All moves becomes multi-hit moves that strikes 2-5 times with 35% of the base power ( So is this affected by Skill Link too or not?)

10. Delcatty Crest - Gains 10% stat boost per each stat per teammates.  (I totally have no idea about this except if you have a full party with Delcatty in the fight Delcatty gets all 5 stats boosted by 10%? )

Note: Like the guy earlier said with Samurott's Crest Serperior and Emboar Crests also exist if you find it be a good sport and share it here would ya? And if you tested some of the crests above do tell how it works in details.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Acemaster171 said:

Then again where the heck do we get a manaphy for phione???

You cant get a manaphy yet but (I don't know if it changed in this version, but you can find phione in i thinks its by one of the lighthouses on terajum after the lighthouse quest, or the same place were you find the oshawott.

5 hours ago, khanh_mai said:

When I check the dens in Route 4 it said "The den is emty and stagnant", can anyone tell me how to battle raid dens? I completed V13 story so I can go to any location if necessary.

Just buy fragments in the house next to the Dens and use them

Edited by Luccasim
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Hiven said:

Whiscash also got a crest, nullifies grass type attacks and boosts attack if hit by one, but I can't remember where I got it, probably in Sashila but I cant be sure at all

Spoiler

It's sold at shop in Kingdom Goomidra, but it is an old crest in V12 i believe.

On 7/20/2021 at 10:10 PM, Acemaster171 said:

Vespiqueen Crest - Swaps Vespiqueen's Defensive and Offensive stats when using the move  Defend and Attack Order respectively. ( I assume it works like Aegislash stats swapping?)

Could you tell me where you found the crest with a picture of the location? I already checked through Lost Castle and couldn't find anything. I am in the middle of the new V.13 story content and I have already completed everything in Lost Castle that could be completed by the end of V.12. 

Btw, how the Delcatty crest works is that you get 10% of your party members stats, aside from hp. 

For example lets say you have a Metagross, Delcatty would get its stats raised by 10% of Metagross' stats and so on and so forth of all non fainted party members