New Crest locations!

Acemaster171

10 hours ago, truthlearning said:

Could you tell me where you found the crest with a picture of the location? I already checked through Lost Castle and couldn't find anything. I am in the middle of the new V.13 story content and I have already completed everything in Lost Castle that could be completed by the end of V.12. 

Its in the last room where their is a bar behind it is a chest that contains it. u must open all 9 doors in the wispy ruins to access it first 

55 minutes ago, Acemaster171 said:

Somebody pls find the Serperior and Emboar Crest for the love of god

There is a very high chance that those are associated with sidequests that aren't yet in the game, since it seems a lot like we've already found the only new place for them in current Version. 

On 7/19/2021 at 10:38 AM, Acemaster171 said:

8.Swallot Crest- Gains 1 stockpile after every turn and is ALWAYS usable and is ALWAYS followed by Spit Up ( idk if you need both moves or belch alone will do for the spit up part)

This one sounds interesting but also confusing...

I've tested the Vespiquen crest.

The gimmick of it focuses on Attack and Defend Order.

Using Defend Order will lower both offenses and raises both defenses. It also give a tiny passive healing effect.

Using Attack Order will lower both defenses and raises both offenses. The opponent will lose a small amount of HP at the end of the turn.

Heal Order isn't affected or other moves aren't affected.

I'm not sure how it would help by the time it was obtainable. Probably a Toxic Stall set.

On 7/27/2021 at 1:11 AM, KingBellsprout said:

Has anyone tested out the Swalot crest yet? 

If you use stockpile you will not get the bonus stockpile stack at the end of the turn from the crest effect.

You do not need to know spit up to use it after belch.