Killing time

FernStoleMyBike

Who would you kill?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. You can choose to kill multiple people, this is Reborn not Sun/Moon where the evilest thing is rap dancing.

• Lin
    • Solaris
    • Sirius
    • Sigmund
    • Elias
    • Zero
    • Fern
    • Blake
    • Terra
    • Benette
  2. 2. Friendly fire is on to take unnecessary space

• Amaria
    • Titania
    • Florinia
    • Julia
    • Shelly
    • Heather
    • Victoria
    • Cain
    • Aya
    • Hardy
    • Anna
    • Noel
    • Radomus
    • Luna
    • Serra
    • Charlotte
    • Laura
    • Saphira
    • Cal
    • Samson
    • Ciel
    • Arclight
    • Adrienn

Voting anonymously who to kill is one thing, to state a reasoning to it is another, lol. There was a Black Mirror episode on a similiar topic, the one with bees.

...anyway, Sirius is pretty obvious, his good side was never shown, probably he doesnt have one. Elias, I dont have good feelings towards fanatics. And maybe Blake, but I guess there is hope for him, so I unticked.

I see Im not alone with Amaria, she's just... too ''heavy'' overall and destructive. Cal, I dont like him and his actions since the very beggining. And Heather because why not.

But why people want to get rid of Serra so much? And Julia?! She might be annoying, but I like how honest and straightforward she is and always there to cheer up.

8 hours ago, Egzample said:

There was a Black Mirror episode on a similiar topic, the one with bees.

Good morning man, you had me checking for Black Mirror's trailer a few minutes ago. 

I simply overlooked asking for a reasoning that's all, people would state their opinions more if they were asked to.

To reply to some extent, I voted Julia because she is like "boom boom no one booms my city except me" and feels a bit on the crazy side to me.

If she had made a single successful joke, or shown any trace of humor I would spare her.

Idk about Serra, she isn't really likeable, she always shows insecurity, regretfulness and in general "positive" vibes surround her.

I didn't pick her, even if she feels boring and uninteresting she isn't really annoying to me.

But what I really don't get is why Heather gets shot instead of Shelly

Cool idea for a topic.

I voted Lin because she killed Ame. Revenge. Simple.

Second is Sirius. We don't know his full backstory but he's getting sniped nonetheless.

Fanatic Elias cuz he can't be reasoned with and I would feel much better without him around. Luna wouldn't mind if he had an accident. Probably.

Blake. As an older brother myself I feel entitled to off this idiot.

And the last pick goes to Adrienn. Normally i wouldn't vote for xem but recently i thought it's kinda suspicious that xe was hanging around the shrine with mysterious girl, rebuilt the city in no time and overall xe seems too good of a person to be real. Also knowing that Adrienn has a big fanbase, I wanted to trigger encourage more people to roast me share their thoughts down here.

On 4/2/2021 at 10:14 AM, rayquazaplz said:

But what I really don't get is why Heather gets shot instead of Shelly

To finish off the rest of the family, of course. Shelly is just a whiney, completely out of my interest.

voted sigmund (self explanatory, electrocutes children), elias (interesting character narratively but i personally don't like him), blake (purposefully annoying, a bit too well in fact), and bennett (he did not deserve that larvesta lol). 

as for the friendly fire i voted julia (i don't dislike her, but she's one of the more underwhelming gym leaders), ciel (again, i don't dislike her but she's underwhelming in comparison to some of the others), and serra, for pretty much the same reasons.

i actually had a hard time picking these out, since the only character that i actively dislike is blake, who i kinda feel is just fern 2.0 (fern enjoyers rise up lmao). i don't really get the hate towards some of the characters though (namely shelly, heather, and adrienn). i've played through twice and i think reborn does characters pretty well for the most part (though, if i'm being completely honest, i think rejuv does likeable characters a lot better)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, z64 said:

i don't really get the hate towards some of the characters though (namely shelly, heather, and adrienn)

I'll tell you why I don't like Shelly, because the other characters are cool. I believe the majority likes her though so don't generalize my negative opinion towards her.

Personality wise, she has no confidence, she needs confirmation from people that she is useful, this alone seems just miserable to me, kinda petty, she is even a gym leader and she has no nerve.

An orphanage where kids get electrocuted runs in her area without her knowledge. Aqua and Magma work under her nose. 7th street passage exists right next to her gym. Is she even half competent?

She does have some good values too but I think they get so outshadowed by her flaws.

And how she reacted to Corey's death annoys me man, her reaction is understandable yes, a guy died next to her. 

But Heather, who had previously lost her mother, now loses her father, so Shelly needs special attention to get over it, wtf. And Shelly even learns about Heather's situation and keeps on crying.

7 hours ago, rayquazaplz said:

I'll tell you why I don't like Shelly, because the other characters are cool. I believe the majority likes her though so don't generalize my negative opinion towards her.

Personality wise, she has no confidence, she needs confirmation from people that she is useful, this alone seems just miserable to me, kinda petty, she is even a gym leader and she has no nerve.

An orphanage where kids get electrocuted runs in her area without her knowledge. Aqua and Magma work under her nose. 7th street passage exists right next to her gym. Is she even half competent?

She does have some good values too but I think they get so outshadowed by her flaws.

And how she reacted to Corey's death annoys me man, her reaction is understandable yes, a guy died next to her. 

But Heather, who had previously lost her mother, now loses her father, so Shelly needs special attention to get over it, wtf. And Shelly even learns about Heather's situation and keeps on crying.

I mean yeah that kind of reaction and/or behaviour wouldn't make sense for a lot of the cast, who are generally older, but Shelly's like 12. a lot of her reactions makes sense because shes still a kid. I doubt a single 12 year old could really do anything about gangs or corrupt doctors (even if shes a gym leader), and seeing as they're still around before the pc comes into play, it doesn't seem like anyone else could either. i'm not entirely sure how far you are into the game, but shelly does try to make an active effort to get through to heather while they're traveling in that big group, and she got over the fact she saw a dead body pretty quickly. its true that there are other characters who are cooler in general, but i don't think that automatically makes a likeable character on its own

• Upvote 1

Lin because she's the leader of Team Meteor, with her gone the entire team should collapse. 

I'd reserve a seperate death for Sirius, Fern and Connal because all are psychopaths who feel no empathy or remorse. Sirius is a serial killer, Fern is probably one in the making and Connal is a child abuser (Though I forgot to vote for Sirius and Connal).

Friendly fire, I'd go Amaria because in Reshiram she tries to drown the PC for causing Titania's distance, just one instance that illustrated her to be unstable and toxic and a danger to those around her. 
Titania should have had her committed rather than led her on but I can see her as a bit of a Stockholmed hostage thus not in complete control.  
Such a shame, I liked Amaria in the beginning, I might even go as far as to say that she was an early game favorite and chose to tell her about the diary out of gratitude to her for saving the PC's life at Blacksteam Factory. I honestly felt betrayed. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, z64 said:

but Shelly's like 12

i'm not entirely sure how far you are into the game

I've completed the game this month and I've read every single line of conversation to learn about these characters and the plot.

But I had no idea she is that young and I've been treating her like an adult all this time. Thanks

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ah there are so many I want to kill off, but I have already pick my targets; obvious  ones, if you have known me🗡

• Sirius (a.k.a Target 1# & my biggest enemy/arch-nemesis): Despite we don't know about his backstory yet, his actions are have impacted many lives, plus in- and directly causing tragedy and dies without a remorse. Although I like him as a villain, at the same time I loathe with a deep passion.  Having killed and ruined families for the jewel keys... Can't wait for a nice payback, once E19🗡

• Sigmund Connal: Mixed feelings here, since there's him electrocuting children for therapy every day or many times (the ECT practice) and his sister's death (which became the reason behind his methods). However afterwards with realizionTHAT'S NOT an excuse for ALWAYS using ECT on your patients immediately; especially if they are children for crying out loud! His "therapy" practices are horrible like Trubbish. Sorry, but he isn't suitable at all and needs to pay. Finito👏🏽

• Friendly fire is Amaria, despite being one of my favourite leaders. That's because for almost drowning us at her gym and showing signs of being a toxic partner towards Titania (some red flagging in their relationship might to tell). Sorry, but you need some sirius help and Tania is better off with somewhere else
    On 4/7/2021 at 1:27 AM, Lucifer Morningstar said:

Both are. Amaria is a victim because Titania was leading her on and Titania was a victim because Amaria is unstable, obsessive and dependent. 

Though still true, it's Amaria who started the whole love drama. Yikes...

• Another friendly fire is... Anna. Not joke really. And don't come with your pitchforks and fire at me, because I have a Mega Rayquaza with me. Sure I love her like I love Shelly, Heather and Noel, but the latter is currently being outshadowed by his sister and after the events in the Glass Factory/Void I lost 15% of my respect for her and Radomus for neglect for being always important, which bugs me alot still that day. Maybe E19 will reveal more secrets surroding the Vanhanan Family.

Yeah that's my list. Phew what pick👆🏽

But I'm upset 

I don’t really want to kill anyone… especially not any of our “allies” even if they are being murderous or simply evil at some point… killing is wrong, isn’t it? And it leads to some people hurting about it (not just the ones to end up dead). 

This does not include the wish to sic Saphira on Sirius or Connal, or the inhabitants of Ametrine on Blake – these [REDACTED] would totally have had it coming.

Still, I think it acceptable to kill off Lin and Terra. It’s not that I hate them – it’s because without them, Team Meteor basically falls. And their most heinous members can then get their comeuppance. 

And after the Meteors are no longer a threat, we can:

• ground Bennett for his actions with them – he’ll resent that more than anything else
  • come up with a suitable punishment for Fern
  • jail Radomus for what he did to Elias (also for flaunting that he knew everything going on and we didn’t – thus endangering Luna and Cain)
  • get Amaria some therapy (ECT might work for her, ironically)
  • “discuss” the ethics of murdering Meteors with Saphira and Titania. 

• Hmm 1

On 4/6/2021 at 10:32 PM, Lucifer Morningstar said:

Lin because she's the leader of Team Meteor, with her gone the entire team should collapse. 

I'd reserve a seperate death for Sirius, Fern and Connal because all are psychopaths who feel no empathy or remorse. Sirius is a serial killer, Fern is probably one in the making and Connal is a child abuser (Though I forgot to vote for Sirius and Connal).

Friendly fire, I'd go Amaria because in Reshiram she tries to drown the PC for causing Titania's distance, just one instance that illustrated her to be unstable and toxic. 
I fault Titania as well for leading her on but considering Amaria's level of obsession I can see how she might be considered a Stockholmed hostage.  
Such a shame, I liked Amaria in the beginning and chose to tell her about the diary out of gratitude to her for saving the PC's life at Blacksteam Factory. I honestly felt betrayed. 

I voted Titania simply because she accused me of reading her silly diary when I bloody didn't. Arrogant brat, as if her diary would be of interest.

In her defense on what you mentioned, she didn't lead Amaria on. Amaria manipulated the hell out of her, using her depression and threatening with suicide to keep her around. That's freaking nuts. All on Amaria, the manipulative, murderous horrible character.

Mfw I want to kill off almost everyone, on both sides. I genuinely hate most characters in this game lol.

Terra because anyone who talks like that should just be put down immediately.

Fern because, obviously. Although admittedly I kind of regret it as it's always fun to beat someone who gets all butthurt about it afterwards. It's a great laugh.

Sigmund, because, you know, the torturing kids. He doesn't even do ECT right!! Nevermind the fact that he's doing it to kids against their will: he's supposed to give them muscle relaxers and put them under anesthesia.... they're not supposed to be fucking awake. Second: it's only used on kids with some pretty severe personality disorders or schizophrenia. On adults, mostly depression.. Only Anna really seems to fit that description given her pretty obvious schizophrenia. The rest are all pretty damn healthy. Amaria could probably benefit from it..

That's also not mentioning fact that it causes brain damage every single time you do it.. oh and the potential from permanent memory loss.

What an awesome doctor. Kill him for sheer incompetence.

Bennett is a stalker. Helped kidnap and hold hostage the object of his obsession. And then threatened the player as if it's our fault. Honestly not worth the money it costs to treat this sicko at the nuthouse, just get rid of him.

Elias as a character is so fucking boring. He's a fanatic who stalks and kidnaps his supposed daughter (can't remember if we find out if she really is his?).. just kill him.

Friendly fire.. Titania, Amaria, Heather, Adrienn.

Titania didn't believe me when I didn't read her stupid diary and then proceeded to antagonize us for the rest of the game. Sorry, stray bullet when I was shooting at Sigmund. My bad.

Amaria tries to drown us. That is a horrible freaking death. Like, super horrible way to die. Also holds Titania hostage in their relationship by using her depression and suicide as a bargaining chip to keep her around. That's some pretty sick manipulative behavior. I don't think I'd even bother to try to make this look like accidental friendly fire..

Adrienn.. gives me the creeps. Our first encounter with him he buds into business that isn't his and tries to steal from strangers. Sorry but whatever lies Elias told him, it's pretty clear who's in the wrong and who's in the right, given what happened. I haven't liked him since then.

Second, how am I supposed to know what pronouns you identify as?! No need to get snippy mate, we've just met. Literally JKUST met. Third, no one - NO ONE is THAT good a person.. Nu-uh, I'm calling secret Meteor super-villain or something. Just wait and see. Gives me the creeps. Given how liked he is though that is definitely going to be "an accident."

Heather has annoyed me since our first encounter after the PULSE Tangrowth fight. But honestly, as a character she kind of grew a lot. Ametrine City events proves that. Kinda regret picking her. I take it back. She's alright.

23 hours ago, Mindlack said:

• jail Radomus for what he did to Elias (also for flaunting that he knew everything going on and we didn’t – thus endangering Luna and Cain)
  • get Amaria some therapy (ECT might work for her, ironically)

Hey, about Radomus, are you refering to the fact that El was acting like he was brainwashed inside Radomus' gym? Because I can't recall him doing anything bad, give me some insight.
And about Amaria, I just want to say that I like your idea, it sounds very interesting.

55 minutes ago, Siv said:

Mfw I want to kill off almost everyone, on both sides. I genuinely hate most characters in this game lol.

Elias as a character is so fucking boring. He's a fanatic who stalks and kidnaps his supposed daughter (can't remember if we find out if she really is his?).. just kill him.

I had made a character tier list for Reborn characters to see how much I like the cast and for my own entertainment. I had put 19 characters in the dislike are, which is exactly half the cast.
Even though I don't have a reason to kill Julia, for example, I don't like her. In Rejuvenation I even like the bad guys. There is character development for them.

And about Elias and Luna, she is his! He hired a woman to have her!

50 minutes ago, FernStoleMyBike said:

I had made a character tier list for Reborn characters to see how much I like the cast and for my own entertainment. I had put 19 characters in the dislike are, which is exactly half the cast.
Even though I don't have a reason to kill Julia, for example, I don't like her. In Rejuvenation I even like the bad guys. There is character development for them.

And about Elias and Luna, she is his! He hired a woman to have her!

Yeah it's kind of crazy how many of the characters I just don't like.

I don't like Julia either. She just has a too big personality, ya know? Feels like it's quirky for the sake of being quirky, like a lesser version of Terra.

Never played through Rejuvenation.

So, I hear the characters are based on actual people - Elias and Luna, too. Did that genuinely happen in real life? Or was that last bit about her father hiring a woman to have her just in the game?

Also where did you find that out?