Cameo appearances

Edo

I just recently found out, while reading the last Q&A, about the cameos some characters from Rejuv have outside of the story, like meeting Erin, with blue dyed hair, in the library in East Gearen at a very early point in the game.

Jan mentioned that there are several others as well, like Dylan, Huey and Rune.

Does anyone know where and when they appear? And are there more?

Huey and Rune's Cameo is hard to find since it is during a cutscene to the first time you enter the main building to Taelia's Resort.  You can see them moving towards the exit when the MC is talking to Tesla.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, redcellbestcell said:

By Dylan you mean by the guy who help you with ANA right? He can be meet at the coral viewing place in the cave where you find Amber

Idk about other tho...

Now that you mention Dylan's spot I actually remember seeing him there.

3 hours ago, enderowl said:

Huey and Rune's Cameo is hard to find since it is during a cutscene to the first time you enter the main building to Taelia's Resort.  You can see them moving towards the exit when the MC is talking to Tesla.

I totally missed that one since I always have speed up activated and didn't bother restarting.

Thanks both of you.

13 hours ago, Tikkit said:

You can actually see Karen in West Gearen, and you can see Flora when talking to Amanda at Gearen labs at the start of the game 

Isn't it Flora who is sleeping and waked up by Dr. Jenkel? 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, kithas said:

Isn't it Flora who is sleeping and waked up by Dr. Jenkel? 

Yeah, that's the scene I'm talking about. There's lots of interesting little cameos throughout the game, like Alice and Alan in Hidden Library 3.

Edited by Tikkit
to make my sentence make more sense.
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Tikkit said:

Yeah, that's the scene I'm talking about. There's lots of interesting little cameos throughout the game, like Alice and Alan in Hidden Library 3.

Started replaying the game and Flora (in her Bladestar outfit) and Jenkel can also be seen together when you come into Jenkel's lab the first time, then Flora quickly leaves when she notices someone's coming.

Oh the Alice and Allen part sounds interesting.

1 hour ago, Tikkit said:

Wait Alice & Allen aren't pretty main characters in that quest? 

1 hour ago, kithas said:

Wait Alice & Allen aren't pretty main characters in that quest? 

Yeah you're right, but isn't the Hidden library quest optional and therefore missable? So storywise the first encounter would be in GDC, wouldn't it?

The Hidden Library questline is completely optional, yeah. It's not the only cameo that can be missed, though- Krystal appears in Amethyst Cave from when you get Surf until the train situation, and Saki and Narcissa both show up in the Chrisola Hotel at the very start of the game if you feel like paying the place a visit at the time.

• Upvote 1

Narcissa also appears on Route 1 and gives you one of the vitamins, I believe. 

And yes, this is why I would tell people to do, if no other sidequest, the Hidden Library ones. They make it easier to understand certain parts of the game.

• Upvote 1