[Theory] 10 Characters that could have a grim fate in Episode 19

Q-Jei

I've been speculating MC dies for long as well, and it seriously distresses me because of my written run lol guess Vanilla's plans to return to Everland won't be fulfilled if that happens GG everyone 😅

But I also postulate that MC is actually a secret agent for Team Meteor because Lin seemed to know us from the first introduction, and so maybe both Lin and the MC survive because Neo Team Meteor wins? still a terrible ending but not as bad as the MC dying scenario.

Idk why but Ame gives me vibes that she's not going to end the game the way that it'd please the players, so I'm bracing for an unorthodox and distressful ending xD

Nope, nope, nope. You already took Taka from me in one route, you won't take him in both. 

To be completely honest though, people do have to die. It keeps the story from being overwhelmed with too many characters, and honestly, if it fits, then that's the fate the character gets. There's no point in avoiding it. Reborn is really good with this, every character has a purpose. 

I really like the idea of a Cal or Blake dynamic though. Arclight is also fitting, you have to have sacrifices on both sides and like you said, with him being injured, his sacrifice means characters that aren't injured can stick around. Zero is fitting too. His usefulness is fading. 

The rest is iffy. 

Lin is the big baddie, it feels natural that she should go down in smoke somehow. 

Fern is debatable. I know most of us hate him(even I do), but he's a really important and honestly in this day and age, unique archetype. He's not just a massive jerk, he's one without any remorse who will not change. I don't want to see him redeem himself or change too much. Nor do I want to see him die off either. At the most I want to see him maybe supporting the good guys enough at the end because it's for his benefit, and for them that is enough to forgive him for hanging out with the Meteors. Besides that though I want him to stick around, continuing to be his angry, selfish, hateful self. 

• Like 2

So after some random theory about the Fortune Teller's future, i think the player will be the one who die... and will be a lot...

so the theory is like this:

-1st timeline, no hero, God (Arceus) reset the timeline via wishes

-2nd timeline, Hero is Fern (maybe), something even worse happen, Jirachi grant different hero in another timeline and Arceus reset

-3rd, Fern is no more Hero, MC is now hero, die in the way to stop the reset, Jirachi wish they survive, God reset

they could probably die in every way, to Solaris's Garchomp, to the PULSE pokes, Void gauntlet and many more

they could probly die again near the end they have to begin the same journey but this time try to make the others do a different choice that won't lead to the reset

TL;DR: RE:ZERO

why the pecc do i type this at midnight?

• Like 1

On 4/2/2020 at 6:53 PM, redcellbestcell said:

they could probably die in every way, to Solaris's Garchomp, to the PULSE pokes, Void gauntlet and many more

so we press soft reset... I mean, Jirachi grants a wish for a different outcome.

Btw, player already was ''kissed by the void'' after the gauntlet, Shade brought us back to the world of the living.

On 3/18/2020 at 9:23 PM, Candy said:

But I also postulate that MC is actually a secret agent for Team Meteor because Lin seemed to know us from the first introduction,

That makes me think of the Void version of our registration (which I watched again). Victoria says: “Ame asked me you bring you in for salvation.

The thing is, we’re supposedly already saved from the terrorist attack at this point. So what salvation is she referring too? That might be from our own association with Team Meteor, who knows. That would also give a much better reason about the train attack — they wanted to be rid of a traitor...  

(Also, in the Void, I also noticed Victoria introduces herself as Kiki and Julia says that “he” chose the MC as a potential reason to go easy on us. Other mysteries...). 

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty sure that those scenes were from the past but I'm willing to entertain the notion that Sigmund might die considering how much Saphira and Charlotte want bloody revenge for all he's done and I'd honestly expect either of them to kill him in cold blood.