Whoville Holiday Mafia

Nano4

8 hours ago, Alistair said:

Although if everyone voted for themselves, resulting in everyone getting lynched at the same time, would it count as a town victory or a mafia victory...? 🤔

I have no clue but this scenario sounds hilarious regardless. Everyone vote to lynch themselves!

placeholder that may or may not change in response to future circumstances

[Eliminate] Drago

My thoughts about this game? Well, I don't have many so far. I just rushed to read everything because I just remembered the day would be over soon lol. I have nothing to add right now. 

Since everyone is doing the self voting thing and I can't do it myself I'll just 

[Eliminate] Anti-Loser

Unvote Lia

@Walpurgis

Okay now you can self-vote yourself 

So please let me live 

You just told us about your day

You can be as active anytime of this Day-Phase and swear about it, I wanna be useful and actually be reliable for once. 

I am giving you the luxury Nicki isn’t going to give me. Given that she hasn’t gotten her vote off from me, she deserves this.

Eliminate Nicki

Looks at the current votecount....
Aldo (1): Bean
Bean (1): Aldo
AL (2) : Nicki, Lia
Alistair (1): Alistair
Lia (1): AL
Cas (1): Lykos

Drago (1): Drago
Candy (1): Candy

was about to complain that half the lineup is in a votetie and that he has to break it because

On 2/20/2020 at 6:41 PM, Nano4 said:

if people are tied in votes everyone will be lynched

Oh good i don't have to break the tie afterall, how nice, thx Lia ig, Nicki's Vote on AL seems super sketcky to me not gonna lie: "i'm going to vote AL because he did something he always does and it's sus" what?
well i have nothing else to go on, sooo
[Elimininate] Nicki

Yes i am aware of the hypocrisy of complaining about the massive 1 vote tie, and then adding someone to it

• Global Mods

Ah yes, vote to eliminate the person who revealed there’s a Poisoner in the setup. Great plan, much deserved, yes.

I’d prefer not to get voted? The last time AL did something like this was when he was mafia and was tricking people the entire time. I didn’t have anyone else to vote for and I didn’t really like his whole “omg mafia can win after 2 days if we vote for townies on the bounce” remark when it’s only Day 1, that’s all.

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, Anti-Loser said:

Given that she hasn’t gotten her vote off from me, she deserves this.

Just so you’re aware, people do sleep...which is what I was doing when you posted that. The one thing I could do to save both of our skins is vote for Cas, someone whom I don’t scumread, but I don’t see a point unless you also remove your vote from me. Do you want a three-way lynch? Because I sure don’t. 🙂

• Global Mods

I don’t want to lynch anyone who has claimed to be a townie. But removing my vote from AL and placing it on anyone but you would secure my lynch as well, and I don’t want to do that either.

27 minutes ago, Black Swordsman said:

Yeah Vote me off real nice im a towny helloooooo Thidwick The Moose at your humble service. Lynching me is a waste tbh but no point changing minds.

[Eliminate] Daniel Blacksworth

Huh, that was actually just an instinctual vote, but from this, I do think you're town.

Thus, [Unvote] Cas

• Global Mods

I feel a teensy bit of a scum read from both Fali and AL, moreso Fali now considering he brought up the whole ‘everyone in the tie gets lynched’ and still voted for me to make a three-way tie anyway.

We have two ish hours left and I don’t see this situation going differently. I would prefer AL to remove his vote on me, because I don’t want to get lynched...and I’m putting my faith into there being a doctor who will heal me tonight. It’s a bit of a selfish feeling, yes, but I’d rather not have two people die tonight. That being said, I also do not want to get lynched and do not wish to see more than one person get lynched. Unless they’re mafia, lynching multiple people will benefit the mafia.

If anything, the only reason I mentioned such a scenario was honestly just to scare others and making them think that every decision counts. Really I just want people to think about their decisions and plays.

If this really bothers you @cicada, how about a truce? 

Unvote Nicki

• Global Mods

Fair enough, but I’m keeping an eye on the thread.

[unvote] AL

[eliminate] Astra.

No real reasoning behind this other than voting someone who hasn’t spoken much (if at all). I’m willing to give Fali the benefit of the doubt for now, since I need to see more of him.

If you really believe yourself a valuable asset or just wanna live. We can negotiate our lynches and at the very least, leave only one person lynched. 

This might be the biggest screw up I’ve made today but it really seems like you don’t want to die. The goal here is that both of us are not getting the lynch. 

I’m certainly little angry that I should’ve self-voted myself earlier before you came in against me. I too don’t want to die but I really much more don’t want a tied death.

I’m willing to beg you Nicki that if we are actually town, we value our lives 

So I’m gonna have to choose.. 

Forgive me if I make the wrong call

Eliminate Astra

I don’t have anything sufficient

If anyone has a better solution, please tell me