Whoville Holiday Mafia

Nano4

18 minutes ago, cicada said:

I feel a teensy bit of a scum read from both Fali and AL, moreso Fali now considering he brought up the whole ‘everyone in the tie gets lynched’ and still voted for me to make a three-way tie anyway.

How about you check the votes when i made mine and what i wrote before you make claims? thx. my vote made it a two way tie, (which i didn't even notice when i made the vote, as far as i saw when i made my vote AL's post wasn't visible to me, anyway your reason for AL seemed shady to me  (and still does)  which is why i kept the vote, (as it was basically the only thing i could even go on)

sooo anyway now it is a two way tie again, if my quick counting didn't fail me, (bean and astra) why those 2 idk, but honestly prefer do not lynch 2 people at the same.... Okay nevermind Lia chaniging votes as i type...
clear Bean lynch now, welp i guess we are flipping the mystery card of Bean, well i almost never can get a read on him so might aswell
[Unvote] Nicki

[Eliminate] Bean

Weighing in aswell just so people don't create any sudden ties

...... i am gonna view this as a claim for thing 1 or thing 2 (with bean being the other), any counter claims?
so WHO THE FUCK THEN?!
Fine returning to nicki to give this a chance i guess
[Unvote] Bean
[Eliminate] Nicki

So does that mean.. you guys are the things 1&2 ? 

Alrighty new information at the FINAL COUNTDOWN 

Okay I guess we’re doing this 

1 - Is there a difference between the thing 1 and Thing 2 (If your are those character idk)

2 - When one you die, will the day-end phase result publicly reveal anything in particular?

Lynch votes everyone

Bean 3 - Lia, Aldo, Anti

Nicki 1 - Fali

Astra 1 - Nicki

Aldo 1 - Bean

Valentine 1 - Valentine

Seal 1 - Seal

Drago 1 - Drago

Candy 1 - Candy

Daniel 1 - Cas

Cas 1 - Lykos

Alistair 1 - Alistair

I’m not sure if Astra is lying

What should I do? 

Astra tell me which thing are you?

Might not help but it’s a start

5 minutes ago, Anti-Loser said:

Everyone do not post

I’ve already use it and everyone who post after me faces 

an unknown penalty (lazy nano). 

I’m not lazy smh

DAY PHASE ENDS HERE, NO MORE POSTING

• Global Mods
41 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

I just woke up so can I ask why I'm being lynched.

There wasn’t a particular reason, it was moreso I have to vote and so I pressure voted someone whom I thought didn’t have many votes and I hadn’t seen talking.

How about you check the votes when i made mine and what i wrote before you make claims? thx.

I’m not sure I follow. You saw that there was a vote on me after you posted, acknowledged it and kept it anyway even though your vote broke the tie. It’s hard to follow the thread on mobile if you’re used to viewing the site on a computer, and the posts/votes always change.

I need to vote for someone, so I will keep my vote where it is. I could vote for Seal but I’m not sure about shifting it and there’s not really anyone else I could vote for. I don’t have a reason not to believe Astra’s claim, but I’m unsure of where to shove my vote besides up my ass.

As the children asked what came next in the book, Dr. Seuss got a strange look, for despite being seen a sage, there was left only 1 page. The town of Whoville was briefly quiet, before everything ended in a riot. In the woods around the town a vulture lead turtle to the ground

Lia was shot, she was Yertle the turtle

without her vote the fight got intense, as people started hitting each other with no sense. As the dust cleared only 3 remain, but it was too late as the vulture had already given everyone pain.

Bean was lynched, he was thing 1

Nicki was lynched, she was ned mcdodd

astra was lynched, he was thing 2

Valentine was lynched, she was the grinch

Seal was lynched, he was jane kangaroo

Drago was lynched, he was joey

Candy was lynched, she was horton

Daniel was lynched, he was betty lou who

Cas was lynched, he was thidwick the big hearted moose

Alistair was lynched, he was the grinch

as the book ends on this sour poff, the only victor was vlad vladikoff

ANTI LOSER IS THE ONLY WINNER