Recommened pokemon?

Babylonian Queen

What pokemon would you recommend for Rejuvenation? I haven't played the game since v9's release and am currently up to Goldenleaf Town (about to fight the Xen grunts and stuff on wispy path). I have a few I'be got my eye on, but I'm curious to which ones you'd recommend, especially ones which you can get early-ish and will help out later on. I'm also looking into replacing both my Floatzel and my Fomantis, so any suggestions? 

Oh and another thing. There used to be breeders with audinos you could fight. Have those been taken out, or are they somewhere else?

The breeders should still be there. Is there none for you? I'm not sure, but maybe the one in Goldenleaf appears a little later.

I had a pretty bad team when playing Rejuv, so I can't recommend many.

I guess Lycanroc can be very helpful for the upcoming Bug, Ice and Fire gyms on Terajuma. Other than that I can only recommend Togedemaru, it's good at para-flinching and can use Electric Terrain.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the responses guys! I'm definitely looking for certain ones you've suggested! I'm currently in Blacksteeple castle and have just fought Emma. I do have another question though. I'm thinking of evolving my Eevee into a Sylveon. Is there any other eeveevolution you'd recommend? I have ditto so I can breed to get another.  

Also should I level up Rowlet or Bulbasaur? I'm at Kakori village now and am thinking of levelling Rowlet. Is Bulbasaur any good? I do have both Nidos so I'm a little against having another part poison type on my team/to rotate. Thanks

On 2/6/2020 at 4:33 PM, Zoroark18 said:

Thanks for all the responses guys! I'm definitely looking for certain ones you've suggested! I'm currently in Blacksteeple castle and have just fought Emma. I do have another question though. I'm thinking of evolving my Eevee into a Sylveon. Is there any other eeveevolution you'd recommend? I have ditto so I can breed to get another.  

Also should I level up Rowlet or Bulbasaur? I'm at Kakori village now and am thinking of levelling Rowlet. Is Bulbasaur any good? I do have both Nidos so I'm a little against having another part poison type on my team/to rotate. Thanks

Rowlet, definitely. It has a far better movepool, and better attacking stats, although it cam be a lottle slow, it has some good setup moves, like Swords Dance and Nasty Plot. Venusaur is also a good choice, but by the time you get it better moves, you already have access to Roserade, which is a little frailer on the physical side, but is an attacking monster, has access to Grassy Terrain, and provides utility with toxic spikes, and the aforementioned move.

TL;DR: Level up Rowlet, and get a Roserade later, forget Bulbasaur

Go get a Ribombee, Great SP Attack, Great Speed, and it can learn sticky web and in rejuv you need to be pretty far in the game before you get a strong fairy type so Ribombee is a great choice