NickCrash

• Global Mods

1 hour ago, cicada said:

if I figure out who he is.

3 minutes ago, Anti-loser said:

And who’s “he” Nicki (me?)

Ladies and gentlemen, we got 'em.

anti, to prove my innocence i have to claim my role, i think 😶

i could be wrong, but amber probably would do a safer move if he was mafia. claiming anti's role would make us lynch him tomorrow if anti actually was that role 😮 so i believe amber 🙂

[eliminate] anti loser

• Global Mods

I know I said before that we can't rule out inactivity because of Discord, but I'm willing to believe that Sophy is town, or at least innocent, for now. She wasn't even around when the gun went off. 🤷‍♀️

Also she's been super honest in games so far.

Eh, I'll ignore the counterclaims now. I'm with Alistair.

[Eliminate] Sopheria

She can roleclaim any role, but it is obvious she's the Coyote so it's futile. Best to go this route than risk being wrong about Psychiatrist claims.

I'm sure everyone knows Coyote could just shoot someone else and let Sopheria die to get two birds with one stone, right? No, three birds with one stone, counting Arch. And you say shooting Arch to cause suspicion upon Sopheria is Coyote's plan? I say no. The Coyote just didn't want to die.

I think that the thorn suit and Arch being shot make Drago not the Tailor nor Coyote. Although Witch and Arsonist are left, there's a good chance he's town.

Finally someone remembered Seal, but alas it was only because he was doused...Is there something I'm missing?

43 minutes ago, cicada said:

I know I said before that we can't rule out inactivity because of Discord, but I'm willing to believe that Sophy is town, or at least innocent, for now. She wasn't even around when the gun went off. 🤷‍♀️

Also she's been super honest in games so far.

This is OGI but about the gun, the most important factor that decides when it's shot is not when the shooter is active, but when the host is active to post about the event.

• Upvote 1

Elimination Votes so far

Anti-Loser ( +3 ) - Sopheria, Candy, Amber
Sopheria ( +3 ) - Anti-Loser, Aldo, Alistair 

Amber (+2 ) - Lia, Drago

Drago (+1) - Nicki

Seal hasn’t voted yet

Any problems ?

No problems. I mean you look confident for someone who could be RNG lynched but hey we have you and Amber who claimed the same role, Psychiatrist, so one of yous is lying.

Come to think of it, we could attempt an A-L / Amber tie to clear that up. @Anti-loser thoughts on this?

Also about me trying to find the mayor with the 5v6 lynch, that was absolutely not my intention lol. I didn't even think of that, I voted Lykos because he looked the most suspicious to me at that moment.

People ask questions, and I provide the answers.

Events that happen in the middle of the day phase, regardless of when the player sent in their Day Action:

i) Coyote Shot

ii) Haunting    

You still have ~9hours to discuss.

At the last moment of the second day... dude it’s ok. We all make quick Lynch’s.

Also suggesting that plan sounds to me that Coyote isn’t your role but closer to an evil role. And throwing Amber and Anti away in an RNG lynch. 
Bruh it feels like you wanna dispose us. You’re smart Alistair, you’ve probably figured this whole situation out. 
Question me this, why would I townlean amber who’ve counterclaimed my role claim and why would you suggest such an idea?

CA6DB035-4BDF-47E9-B277-AAA43FA1D53B.png.f90c28fee33a97f8a7ff05334ce7ad02.png

@cicada Watch and learn

I mean, you two did claim the same role, and only one of you (at most) has it, so one of you is lying. That's pretty much a fact. Idk why it comes as a surprise to you that I would suggest putting the liar(s) in front of their responsibility. 

As for townleaning Amber, there are many reasons why you would do that. One being that you genuinely think he's innocent. I'm not really buying that one, but who knows.

Maybe you absolutely don't think that, and you're  just trying to confuse the situation a tidbit more. Not a bad ploy this late in the game, when suspicions are narrowed down and lynching correctly becomes more important. 

Maybe you're also trying to throw shade at the ones who voted for Amber.

You're not providing substance with your posts. They are 90% ramblings and theatrics. You're also trying to shift the burden of justifying oneself onto me. 

So far, if I were asked who between you and Amber is the real Psychiatrist, I would have said you. But I'm starting to think you might have fakeclaimed that role in an attempt at getting the Coyote to shoot himself with a fake gun.

That would fall in line with this little nod to Nicki as well. 

I've also been wondering why A-L did not shift his vote back onto me already, nor try harder to get others to do the same. The logical explanation I can see is that it's too risky for him, because he would (at least temporarily) end up with the most votes if he withdrew his vote against Sopheria.

Judging from his voting behavior, I'm inclined to believe he is more interested in preserving his survival chances than in actually bringing the one he proclaims to be scum (in this case, me) to the stake. That looks like what an evil role would do.

I'm going to take that risk and tip the scales.

[Unvote] Sopheria

[Eliminate] A-L

If he flips town, butter my butt, call me Judy, hang me and keep an eye on Amber and his defenders.

• Haha 1

🎶 

And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I've traveled each and every highway
But more, much more than this
I did it my way
Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption
I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way
🎶

🎶

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way
I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fill my share of losing
And now, as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say - not in a shy way
Oh no, oh no, not me
I did it my way
🎶
For what is a man, what has he got
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it MMMYYYY WWWAAAAAYYYYYY
Yes, it was my way
🎶

This is a dire situation.

@Anti-loser please claim your real role. Have you been cursed?

There's no way Sopheria isn't Coyote here so there's no need to be wary. Let us help each other, for that's what Town's power is. I truly believe you're town, so please don't go down for naught.

It's unfortunate that amber was put in the situation to roleclaim, we could have gotten the coyote. I don't like any of the two lynch options, if AL is indeed the mayor then let the rng/the reveal save him and if he lies he's doomed anyways. My vote stays where it is.