Pokemon Full Moon

pbood2

I played the game for around 15 minutes yesterday. I find the story a little vague and a kind of in a rush; vague in the sense that it didn't explain the reasons well to the first events while it easily made Chan and Luna repair their relationships and they immediately became BF GF in a matter of minutes. Still, the style seems interesting, so I might play it if I find the time for it.

47 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

I played the game for around 15 minutes yesterday. I find the story a little vague and a kind of in a rush; vague in the sense that it didn't explain the reasons well to the first events while it easily made Chan and Luna repair their relationships and they immediately became BF GF in a matter of minutes. Still, the style seems interesting, so I might play it if I find the time for it.

At the first me too the story seemed very confusing, maybe one day he will explain how things had gone, but then the story "has kept me glued". Later you will find some surprises and even in the last episode. For me this fan game shouldn't underestimate.

I was wondering about Fennekin. It appeared where the hiker was blocking your path to a cave (sorry can't remember the name), but when I went back after the hiker had moved (to rescue Orchedy), Fennekin had gone. Is it a day or night occurrence perhaps?

Edited by Dai Laughing
typo

Started this earlier today and having mixed feelings on it.

Arcanine as your starter, not good. Doesn't learn any moves on level up (except one at lvl 34). Very limited move pool. Only two offensive attacks makes starting out a little bumpy. A Growlithe would've been better.

Luna and Chan make up and hook up IMMEDIATELY! Despite their past. Yeah, not very believable. Not to mention the other two she also gives a free pass.

Not even one badge and the bad guys have already captured a legendary Pokemon? I call BS.

The dialogue is full of spelling and grammatical errors.

Edited by Animefan666

5 hours ago, Thebossgummy221 games said:

This might be an oversight of the developer, but whenever I try to use Gen 7 moves like liquidation, the game text would say "but if failed!" Is this an error with Poke Essentials or something

I remember that the developer wrote on Facebook that some moves of Gen 7 don't work.

Fun Fact: The "old title" music of the game was pretty cool right before they replaced it. The current one is good too.

If the developer added additional or custom moves for Arcanine and others, that would make them more reliable in battle.

Kinda kicked Arcanine off my team once I got the third badge. There's just too many good pokemon too choose from in general.

Currently, I have 9 badges and the money I receive from battles are really, really easy to max out. Gotta start buying Balls and Hyper P's.

5 hours ago, Night Fighter said:

Fun Fact: The "old title" music of the game was pretty cool right before they replaced it. The current one is good too.

If the developer added additional or custom moves for Arcanine and others, that would make them more reliable in battle.

Kinda kicked Arcanine off my team once I got the third badge. There's just too many good pokemon too choose from in general.

Currently, I have 9 badges and the money I receive from battles are really, really easy to max out. Gotta start buying Balls and Hyper P's.

1. I agree.

2. I don't think he put additional moves or custom for Arcanine, because mine's lvl 70 and she (my Arcanine is female) learned one move, but Arcanine is very good pokemon for me.

3. Eheh indeed, i've almost 300.000 money.

Which pokemon you have in your team?

Edited by Hellyeah98

I had five Pokemon on me and used Beat Up with my Sneasel and it struck EIGHT TIMES!! The seventh and eighth blows had different animations, blue flames sprouting from the ground spreading to the sides and a circular red gleam spreading outward in all directions. You can't make this shit up.

11 hours ago, Hellyeah98 said:

Which pokemon you have in your team?

Well more than half of them are legendary pokemon 'cause I never seen them used in any main story fan-games. It takes away the difficulty but it's fun to use tbh.

Spoiler

1. Pidgeot, for bulk and Feather Dance purposes.

2. Gyarados, for bulk, Intimidate and emergency Dragon Dance sweep purposes.

3. Delphox, for Will-O-Wisp and Light Screen purposes.

4. Latias, for Mist Ball purposes.

5. Yveltal, for Snarl purposes.

6. Celebi, because Game Freak never gave it Fairy typing and it's sad to see it rarely be used it's Grass typing is pretty good.

Others in Rotation:

7. Keldeo, for countering Steel, Dark and Ghost types.

8. Diancie, for countering those deadly and extremely fast Dragon and Flying types.

1 hour ago, Night Fighter said:

Well more than half of them are legendary pokemon 'cause I never seen them used in any main story fan-games. It takes away the difficulty but it's fun to use tbh.

Reveal hidden contents

1. Pidgeot, for bulk and Feather Dance purposes.

2. Gyarados, for bulk, Intimidate and emergency Dragon Dance sweep purposes.

3. Delphox, for Will-O-Wisp and Light Screen purposes.

4. Latias, for Mist Ball purposes.

5. Yveltal, for Snarl purposes.

6. Celebi, because Game Freak never gave it Fairy typing and it's sad to see it rarely be used it's Grass typing is pretty good.

Others in Rotation:

7. Keldeo, for countering Steel, Dark and Ghost types.

8. Diancie, for countering those deadly and extremely fast Dragon and Flying types.

Yes i have two legendary in my team me too, yes you're right.

Spoiler

1. Crobat: for her speed and her attack with her ability inner focus.

2. Arcanine: for her ability intimidate and her attack with the moves dig, fire fang, extreme speed and rock smash (i never use this move).

3. Venusaur: for his move leech seed.

4. Blastoise: for his defense and special defense.

5. Latias: for her special attack and i use her also as an electric pokemon with thunderbolt.

6. Yveltal: for his special attack and attack.

You've a very good team.

I'm in Vladirm Castle and i talked to a guy standing in front of a dead grunt, and now all the caracters say the same thing: "I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!". Also when i restart the game the main screen is changed.. Does this happened to anyone?

Sin título.png

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Efrhain said:

I'm in Vladirm Castle and i talked to a guy standing in front of a dead grunt, and now all the caracters say the same thing: "I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!". Also when i restart the game the main screen is changed.. Does this happened to anyone?

Sin título.png

Wtf??? Nope i never seen this; i think is a funny easter egg.

Edited by Hellyeah98

10 minutes ago, Efrhain said:

Wtf indeed, but i keep going and all the caracters and even the girl i'm teamed up with (don't remember the name) keeps saying the comfy shorts thing...

Wait wait, i started me too the game and i have the same main screen and the same phrases, and i think it's done on purpose for the April Fool.

Edited by Hellyeah98