Pokemon Full Moon

pbood2

Magikarp can be difficult to train. Usually the reward is worth the effort in that one, so I can understand the hesitation to train that unless you had the Exp. Share. It'll be interesting to see how you handle Snowleaf's Gym with that team. Should be quite a good challenge.

this just got even more interesting, i just caught yvetal while on the battlefield with a total of 3 pokeballs but i'm not sure who to swap him for my curent though is to train him once i have the exp share for future episodes

just destroyed slowleaf gym with my team but there is a more important matter

any1 else finding that avg is picking up the pokemon full moon's game.exe file as a threat?

• 3 weeks later...

Is this game difficult in anyway at all or at least somewhat on a Reborn level? Like I've heard you get legends and good pokemon kinda early (probably wont use any legends tho), and your opponents also get legends. Im thinking about trying this out, but lately I've only been interested in more challenging games. Any insight?

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't have much difficulty (except in battles with unfavorable type matchups to my team), but since I'm only using 3 Pokemon (2 until the recent episode where Diancie became available), I'm overleveled so I'm not sure that means much. Although there's apparently now a level cap as of 6.7.1 so it won't be possible to do that anymore. The gym leaders all have a mega evolution, but you also get mega evolution early (IIRC, around the second gym). Some normal NPC trainers and grunts also have megas. You do frequently face off against legendaries and have opportunities to catch them.

Do you consider the battles Reborn-level difficulty?

Maybe a step below Reborn? I'd place it with Insurgence in the "enemies are powerful, but you have access to similar power" category.

I started playing it a while ago. I have to say the writing felt really forced so far. I'm in the beginning though.

The art, however, is gorgeous.

I hope it will be a fun experience

Well, just beat the first Gym. In my experience so far, this game isn't hard nor challenging. I'm not saying this because we have access to better Pokemon here than in Reborn or Rejuvenation, because even this way there are ways to balance difficulty accordingly.

First Gym is an example of this. The AI isn't good, we have a level cap that is beyond the Gym, so should a person want, he could overlevel his pokemons, but it's not like there would be a need for that. The Gym didn't do a good job at covering its weaknesses. One fire pokemon is enough to deal with all of his pokemons and in our case, we already have an Arcanine.

So I just looked on the website, and apparently after Full Moon there's going to be a sequel called New Moon . o . I think this info was added today or yesterday.

"The Sequel
Interested in what will happen with Everia after the events in Pokémon Full Moon Version? Find out what will happen in Pokémon New Moon Version, the sequel of Full Moon. The sequel is not yet downloadable. The plan is to finish Pokémon Full Moon Version first, after that, we'll be busy developing Pokémon New Moon Version which follows Max, Luna's son, throughout his adventure in New Everia."

Whoever the author is, the person is kinda jumping the gun a bit to be considering a sequel so soon. Like, game is supposed to have 18 gyms, right? If I'm not mistaken, it was mentioned current version is at the sixth. Even if it was updated monthly, each update covering a gym and last one including endgame, it would still take about 12 months to complete

Jan said Rejuvenation is the first of a trilogy

... oh god yes.

I have to admit at the start I didn't have much expectations for Rejuvenation's story, the game won me over as it progressed.

Well, guess I will have to play further and see more of Full Moon

Edited by Lord C

• 4 weeks later...

So, yeah, I beat the Ice Gym, realized Protean doesn't work in the game and that Oblivion Wing doesn't steal HP, etc.

So, I'm at the part Olvin gives Luna the choice to join him. Tried both ways and doesn't seem to have imediate difference, but does anyone know what joining him or not makes to the story in the long-term?

Episode 7 is out now. It adds 1 gym, so we're at 9 gyms now.

I'm just downloading now, but they said they added a bunch of new features to the game and the sprites have been modified so it might be worth starting over for? . o .

I dunno, dude... here:

Dear Full Moon fans,

We have been working hard the last few months and we've completed Ep.7 of Pokémon Full Moon Version! This is a short list of what this version includes.

-Short Update

-Improved Apocillips Cave

-Improved Intro

-Improved Language

-More Awesome Music

-PC Removed From Gatehouses (Apocillips Beach NOT)

-Region Map Expanded and Updated

-Trainer Card Updated (Credit to Rejuvenation)

-Added Level Caps

-Riding a Bike Possible in More Locations

-New, Nicer Night Colors (less dark)

-Decreased Encounter Rate

-Battle Updates

-Fixed All Moves

-Animation Updates (Animation Bug! Multiple Hit Moves)

-Upgraded PokéMarts

-Added Custom Mega Objects for Gym Leaders

-Removed Quick-Save Button (D-key)

-Added Plates

-Bugfixes

-More Secrets

-Updated Sprites

-More Story

-Slightly More Difficult Gym Leaders

-Tweaked Conversations

-Added Good Rod (All 3 Fishing Rods Are Available Now)

-Fixed Dazzling Gleam

-New Option Menu (Adviced Screen Size: M Or XL For The Best Experience!)

-Best Transitions On Screen Size M

-Fixed Multiple Forms: Deerling, Sawsbuck, Flabébé, Floette, Florges, Shellos & Gastrodon

-Deerling & Sawsbuck Are Different Every Month

-Removed Mystery Gift

Like, I just beat the third gym (maybe 4th?) I guess. So I will go through onwards for now to see what this difficulty is about. The more secrets part is interesting, but it's not like i'm that far in the game. More story is probably the episode's and the rest is tweaks and stuff. Maybe it's because i'm not into Full Moon as I am into Reborn and Rejuvenation, but I don't feel like starting it over. I guess I will update now before continuing though, so that the changes are already implemented for me mid-story

Edited by Lord C

doing it now seems i had 7.... was running around for ages trying to figure out why i cant get through...wonder if i get to fight another leder in this episode but get no bage for it tho it seems like poisons next and im redy for em

I've only played about 2 minutes of this game, mostly because of someone misspelling an item causing a crash, and I can honestly say that it impressed me already. I said a long time ago that if it tried living in Reborn's shadow it'd die out so I'm kind of glad it really is its own thing. It definitely could use some work in the writing department, but considering it's a fan-game, writing really doesn't have a standard. What impressed me is that they already implemented a CGI cutscene...and the glorious screwup that is Arcanine can be female (which is super easy to fix).

I'll play a little bit in a month or so, but right now I'm a little bit busy. I hope they fixed all of those typos and stuff because misspelled words can be very jarring and really hurtful to a game.

• Upvote 1